Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Touched by an angel (Rhi!)  (Read 2105 times)

Anonymous

Touched by an angel (Rhi!)
« on: December 21, 2010, 12:10:14 am »
Well, he was lost again. He only sort of remembered coming to this area of town the night before. The girl had been talking about another party and sure why not go. And it had been a great party. From what he recalled.

But then he had woken up in someones closet, gotten kicked out and wasn't real sure how to get home. So he was wandering the streets, disheveled, eyeliner slightly smeared and wings a mess. Man he needed someone to groom them something fierce!

"Hey, um, ma'am, could you-" Andreas attempted to stop a young woman passing by,

"Go away! Freak!" Jerking her arm out of reach of Andreas light touch, she glared at him and stomped off.

Well, that hadn't gone well. Drat. He really needed to find directions!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Touched by an angel (Rhi!)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 01:29:15 pm »
Shit, shit, shit! He was so fucking late! Stupid motherfuckin' alarm clock!

Large, annoying wings tucked tight to his body, Kestrel ran out of his apartment, slammed and locked the door, and practically flew down the stairs and into the street. It would have been pretty sweet if he could have done that literally, but since he didn't have a clue how to use them, he settled for bounding down the steps two at a time and hoping he didn't face-plant. Somehow, he made it with minimal stumbling.

There was an alley by his house that he often used as a shortcut to the grocery store when he didn't have time to stop at the coffee joint across from his place. He used it then, barreling through it--and right into another body.

He flailed, grabbing onto the man and trying to right both of them, but in the end they both went down.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 01:43:28 pm »
"WHOA!" Andreas was not prepared for the force knocking into him and he went down hard in a tangle of arms, legs and wings. His elbow his hard, scraping the skin open and his his hip was going to have a killer bruise. But he did manage to twist enough that his wings didn't get pinned.

"Ow! Man, can't say I was expecting that." With a slightly shaky grin, Andreas started doing an inventory of where he had gotten hurt, being extra gentle with his elbow, "Inna hurry then? You alright man?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 03:04:29 pm »
"Shit, man, I'm sorry!" Kestrel blurted, sitting up and disentangling himself from the other man, his feathers literally ruffled in alarm. The other guy had absorbed most of the impact, providing Kestrel with a nice, cushioned landing (er, sorta--maybe if the guy hadn't been all angles and bone), and so he got away with just some scrapes on his palms and bruises on his knees.

"Fuuuck. Didn't see ya there. Y'okay, man? Jeez, I'm really sorry, I just, y'know, runnin' late. My own fault. Here, c'mon, lemme help ya up." He was gonna be sooo late, but his conscience wouldn't abide just a 'sorry!' before he zipped off again.

Climbing to his feet, knees aching in protest, he held out a scraped hand. He shrugged his shoulders as he waited, trying to will his feathers back down.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 06:29:39 pm »
"Aw, really, it's cool." Andreas took the guys hand, letting him help him to his feet. He was a little sore, but nothing that wouldn't heal up, "'Sides, falling onto my bony ass probably hurt you more than me hittin' the concrete. Hey! Wings! Fuck yeah!"

Andreas spread his own white wings behind him. They weren't anywhere as impressive as the other guys, but they were still wings.

"Oh, if yer runnin' late, don't worry about me. Seriously, I'm fine. I take way worse falls when I'm drunk."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 12:16:26 pm »
"Sweet, thanks! Sorry 'bout that again!" Kestrel said before, with a final wave, he took off again, running as quickly as he could. Fuuuuck, he was so, so late!

...He was so, so early.

As it turned out, he'd gotten his schedule confused (as well as his days) and he actually didn't work until tomorrow. Augh! With a huffed sigh, Kestrel turned and headed back toward his apartment--and caught sight of the guy he'd bowled into only minutes ago.

"Heh. Hey," he said, grinning sheepishly. "Yeah, after all that, and I got my schedule mixed up."

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 10:08:16 pm »
Andreas was where Kestrel had left him, picking some gravel out of his hand. It wasn't bad, but no point in letting it get infected. His head was still kinda heavy and he wanted to get some food in him. Might as well stop and eat before trying to figure out where the fuck he was.

And then the hot winged dude was back, "Hey! Well, that's good, yeah? Not late then!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 10:30:13 pm »
"No, just really early." Kestrel gave a wry smile and let his wings droop, feeling like such an idiot. "Like, a day early. I work tomorrow. But, uh...wow. So, I feel kinda extra assy now. Plowed ya over for nothin'."

Rubbing his arm and shifting his weight awkwardly, he gave a small shrug. "Uh, so...how 'bout I getcha a drink or somethin'?"

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2011, 03:56:57 pm »
"Aw man. That sucks. At least you aren't late though." Andreas grinned, "I could totally use some breakfast. I'm kinda totally lost, way hungover and starving. One of those nights, ya know?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011, 01:32:02 pm »
"Tchyeah, I know all 'bout those," Kestrel said with a laugh. "Greasy breakfast food then, yeah? I know a pretty good place--wait."

Blinking as something Andreas said registered, he quirked an eyebrow. "Yer lost?"

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 01:34:15 pm »
"Yeah. Where am I?" Andreas grinned, rubbing the back of his head, "I remember lots of shots, I think I snorted something off this way hot chicks ass, and bam. Wake up in a weird part of the city."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011, 01:39:02 pm »
Kestrel had to bite the inside of his cheek to keep from laughing. Lost? Wow. That was some crazy night, all right.

"Ahaha, wow, yeah. Yer right by Kale's, man. Y'know, the grocery store? Got a big apartment complex next to it?"

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2011, 03:07:43 pm »
Andreas nodded, "Uh...no." He then laughed, "I think I'm pretty far from home. I'm from sector 5H, by the park? Ya know that area?" He looked around, "What level is this?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2011, 07:33:30 pm »
"Uhh...you're a long way off, bro," Kestrel said with a laugh. "Yer on the middle level and--how'd ya get this far, anyway?"

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2011, 11:22:09 pm »
"Fuck if I know! I was at a party!" Andreas laughed and shrugged, "Now, food? I gotta get something in me before I pass out again. Or throw up."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2011, 02:16:34 pm »
"Oh, right, yeah, food! Yeah, maybe it'll come back to ya when ya can think more clearly?"

Kestrel lead the way toward a small diner he knew of and liked, because it was cheap and the food was good and fatty. It was a seat yourself sort of place, so he picked out a booth and slid into the seat, adjusting his wings as he went because he couldn't comfortably lean against the backrest; they got in the way.

"Ugh," he said, snagging a menu. "Sometimes I think life'd be easier without these things. I like 'em alright, not gonna lie, they're part of me. But they're kinda useless. Ever feel like that?"

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2011, 11:42:22 pm »
"Oh, probably not. I was blacked out man. That shit is goooone." Andreas trailed after Kestrel into the dinner. It looked like his kinda place, cheap and greasy. Nothing beat a big, greasy breakfast for a hangover. Well, nothing besides more booze, but that didn't seem to be an option.

He wiggled his own wings and made a face, "Fuck that shit. I hate 'um. Not, like, all the time, but clothes are impossible to find. Most of my shirts gotta be fuckin' girls shirts and can't groom 'um on mu own, so I gotta always bug people to do it for me. I'm savin' up to get 'um removed and it can't happen too soon."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2011, 02:55:30 pm »
"Exactly!" Kestrel said, straightening in his seat. "Fuck, what I'd give to just be able to like...wear a dude's shirt for once! I mean, got a few, but y'know? And showers...don't get me started on showers."

He made a face, reading over the menu, and glanced back up when Andreas mentioned removing his wings. "Really? I never thought of that..."

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2011, 03:12:16 pm »
"Showers suck unless ya got someone in there with you. And most showers can't fit two people well, let alone someone with wings too." Andreas snorted. He paused when the waitress arrived, ordering up a big, greasy meal. He tended to forget to eat a lot, so when he did eat, he ate like a horse.

"Yeah man. I wanna ditch mine so bad. It's only like 4k for the surgery. I'm savin' up."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2012, 02:58:29 pm »
Kestrel shifted his wings awkwardly. "Huh...I dunno, man. It's temptin' and all but like...what 'bout phantom pains?" He shuddered. "That'd be just creepy."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal