Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Two wrongs make a right (Rhi and Amoooori)  (Read 1146 times)

Anonymous

Two wrongs make a right (Rhi and Amoooori)
« on: August 01, 2010, 09:41:06 pm »
Viz hated his life at the moment. With the band not doing any gigs or anything, he needed to get himself a job to help pay for things. It wasn't that he minded doing that though. It made things easier for Shika to figure out and not stress so much. It just wouldn't be so bad if he could actually find something. He wasn't about to ask Andreas or anyone else for suggestions either. They'd probably tell him to go be a stripper or something. Just the thought made him shudder.

Ah but that wasn't the end to his wonderful day either. As he was heading back home one of the local fire hydrants decided it needed to break right as he got ready to walk past it. It wasn't entirely important for them to have maintenance done on them of course so it was bound to break sooner or later. Unfortunately, it just had to break on him.

So of course, by the time he had gotten home he was both jobless and completely soaking wet. Quite close to what a washed cat would looked like. It was decided. He was just going to go inside, get changed and hide under his bed for the rest of the day or something. He didn't want to come out and have something in the house explode on him. Viz puffed out his cheeks a little as he opened the front door and went inside. He also didn't even expect anyone to be home. He figured Andreas and Raa would be working, Shika would be out something and well..so would Asta and Idina. He'd have piece and quiet. Maybe.

Ha ha. Not. As soon as he walked by the living room he had the pleseant surprise of seeing both Andreas and Jares, who...was not usually someone to be there. Great. "Why are you both here?" Not exactly the right choice of words either.

Andreas glanced up from where he and Jares had been sprawled out in the living room, a movie playing on the TV. He was stretched out across the vampires lap and had been explaining to him how to help groom his wings. It was hard when you can’t keep your own wings groomed. But, well, hard to reach!

His smile faded as he took in Viz’s wet appearance, blinking owlishly at the guitarist, “Viz? What the hell happened man?” His lips quirked at the corners as he tried not to laugh, “Yer all wet…”

Jares, who had his hands buried in Andreas' feathers, gave a start and straightened up a little when he heard Viz's voice--and then he froze, blinked several times, and gave Viz a sweeping up-and-down look. What the? He quirked an eyebrow upward. "Sooo...Viz. You end up getting a job as a dish-washer or something? 'Cause, uh, I hate to break it to you but...you're doing it wrong."

Okay maybe he should've just made a  beeline right for his room. That would've been better than stopping to talk. Both Andreas and Jares pretty much had to point out the obvious, didn't they? "I know I'm wet." Viz grumbled, starting to shiver a little at the point. He shook his head a little, causing dripping water to go everywhere. "I didn't get a job as a dishwasher. A fire hydrant broke."

“Oh, well. I’m sorry dude.” Andreas’s face was a little flushed from the attention his wings had been getting grinned at his bandmate, “You should get out of those clothes and get over here. We’ll warm ya up fast!”

"A...fire hydrant...?" Jares repeated, tilting his head, his eyebrow quirking higher. Well. Huh. That had to be like a one in a million deal and, in fact, kind of sounded like a tall tale. "I'm not even gonna ask. But hey, look, you're drippin' all over and Andreas is right. You're gonna catch cold like that, man! C'mon, join the dogpile!" he said, drawing one hand out of Andreas' feathers and beckoning to Viz, fangs bared in a grin.

Viz just stared at them for a second. Andreas' words and Jares' grin just made it seem like things were not going to go well...er...or would go too well for him if he joined them. He quickly shook the thought from his head though his cheeks were a little flushed then due to it. "I-I'm going to go change." he said quickly before quickly heading to his room.

Of course changing and finding something to dry his hair with didn't take too long though. He had a hunch that if he didn't leave his room Andreas or Jares would come searching for him too if he took to long. In the end apparently he really had no option. "Great.." he mumbled as he went back to the living room.

The warmth had sunk in a little by that point but not enough to stop the shivering quite yet. Despite that Viz went over to where the two were sitting and plopped down. Maybe he should've just sat somewhere else...But the area was warm due to the two of them and he was cold…and getting a little warmer was a bit more important than avoiding the two of them.

“Party pooper!” Andreas settled back on the couch when Viz vanished into his room. He would give the other guy a few minutes before he hunted him down. Settling back in Jares lap, Andreas made a happy sound, “Keep goin’ man. It feels great.”

When Viz reappeared and actually sat down on the couch, Andreas was honestly surprised. He was sure he was going to have to harass him to hang out. Reaching out, he did his best to awkwardly grab Viz and tried to pull him closer, “Don’t be so far awaaaay. We can’t warm you up that way.”

Grinning, Jares happily settled back into grooming Andreas' feathers, removing a few loose pinfeathers here and there and scratching lightly underneath them at the skin below. Some people were so modest. Body heat would have fixed him better than dry clothes!

When Viz returned and sat down on the couch, Jares laughed. "You know, Vizzy, we don't bite!" He opened his mouth wide and pointed to his fangs. "Ah know I goh theeth an' all--" He shut his mouth and tried again. "I know I got these and all, but they're fruit-bitin' not people bitin'! Unless they want it. C'mooon. You must still be cold."
And he knew it would happen the second he sat down. Andreas had pulled him closer almost as soon as he had plopped down. Viz grumbled a little but didn't push him away yet. It wasn't like it'd do any good. The Siren would just hug him more or something.

His face flushed a little at Jares' biting comment. He quickly shook his head and puffed out his cheeks a little. "I am cold." he huffed, not even bothering to try and hide the fact that he was still shivering.

Andreas twisted to look up at Jares and grinned even more, “Whoa! I want it! I totally call dibs on that shit man. I like that idea.” It was a little awkward hugging tightly to Viz while still flopped across Jares lap, but he really didn’t care. He wouldn’t have moved for the world.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Two wrongs make a right (Rhi and Amoooori)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 03:13:09 pm »
Grinning wickedly, Jares snapped his teeth at Andreas. "Oh? Ya want some bitin', huh?" he asked, then pushed Andreas' hair out of the way so he could lean down and give him a light bite on the back of his neck, just enough so that he could feel the fangs.

It was lucky he wasn't a blood-sucker; some of those weirdos went crazy just having their teeth anywhere near some juicy jugular.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 04:17:34 pm »
Viz wrinkled his nose up a little at Jares and Andreas' actions. They were always like this. He was glad that no one else seemed to be home at the moment. This wasn't something everyone needed to see. At least that's how he thought. No doubt Jares and Andreas wouldn't mind at all. "You two...seriously...r ight now?"

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 06:11:08 pm »
Andreas shivered and made a low moan at the feel of Jares fangs on the back of his neck. That was some sexy shit man. Really sexy. That hint of danger and shit.

He lifted his head, rolling his eyes up to watch Viz, "What? Nothing wrong with it. Oh, did ya wanna join in? I'm cool with that."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 08:38:50 pm »
"Hmm?" Jares also looked up when Andreas did, and a mischievous grin crossed his features. "What time's better than now? We got the house to ourselves..." He waggled his eyebrows and reached over Andreas to lightly run his fingers through Viz's hair, fingernails teasing his scalp.

"If that don't scream 'no time like the present', I dunno what does."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2011, 07:42:06 pm »
Viz automatically went read when he heard Andreas. It seemed like a normal reaction when he was around the Siren anymore. "I'm fine." he said quickly. "You two can have fun with your..biting.."

The sudden onset of stiffness he had ebbed away as Jares ran his fingers though his hair. It wasn't messing it up and it actually felt...nice. He puffed out his cheeks slightly, which were still their nice shade of red and relaxed a bit. "But...the couch. Someone could come home soon."

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 07:22:48 pm »
"The problem is the couch then? Well, that's easy to fix." Andreas sat up, grinning at the two of them. Normally Viz would be yelling at him by now, so maybe this was a good sign? He wasn't really sure what to make of his bandmate, wasn't sure exactly what Viz wanted. But Andreas was hungry and food was food.

"We can go to my room! Get all naked and bite-y!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2011, 04:33:51 pm »
"Sounds good to me!" Jares said, and climbed to his feet, grinning down at Viz. He extended a hand toward him and winked. "You in? It'll be a real good time, promise! And hey! I don't gotta bite if you don't like it, no worries!"

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2011, 07:57:48 pm »
Viz's face automatically went red when he heard Andreas. "W-Wait, what?" He wasn't even thinking when he took Jares' hand and pulled himself to his feet. The blush only proved to get worse then before he puffed out his cheeks a little. "...Okay..fine.." he mumbled, not really upset of course. Just flustered as always...which happened....always around Jares and Andreas.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2011, 04:22:07 pm »
Of all the things Andreas had expected, Viz to agree to a threeway really wasn't on the list. But he wasn't gonna look a gift horse in the mouth and he rolled off the couch and onto his feet, "Sweet! Let's go!"

He let Jares bring Viz along, pushing his door open. His room was always a disaster, Andreas didn't have an organized bone in his body and he tended to forget about things, leaving them scattered around.

He shoved some dirty clothes off his bed, then gestured, "There! All set!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2011, 06:25:30 pm »
"Hm? Oh! Alright!" Jares said, surprised at Viz's sudden 180 but not about to question it. He didn't want to ruin the mood and hey, he liked threesomes!

As Andreas went on ahead, he took Viz by the wrist and lead him into the bedroom. Then, without preamble, he grinned and stripped off his shirt, adding it to the pile on the floor. "First one naked's in the middle!"

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2011, 06:28:23 pm »
Andreas stripped almost instantly, his clothes a pile and scrawny form already crawling onto the bed, "Done! That means I get to be middle!"

Middle was the best! Got double the pleasure, double the fun.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2011, 06:50:07 pm »
Only seconds after he agreed, Jares and Andreas were up and going to Andreas' room. And of course he was being led along. Part of him instantly regretted agreeing and his face turned a bright shade of red.

His expression went blank when as soon as they were in the room, Andraes and Jares were stripping. "Y-You two are stripping already?!" Not even stripping..Andreas was completely naked. His face ended up even redder. "A-Andreas!"

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2011, 10:57:04 am »
"Uh...yeah? Did you want to leave clothes on or something?" Andreas paused in his crawling onto the bed. He had been with people that found it super hot when you were fucking while still mostly dressed or had underwear fetishes, so he was cool with putting some back on.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2011, 01:59:27 pm »
Jares also froze, boxes and jeans shoved around his ankles and one leg lifted as he'd been in the process of stepping out of them. "Uhhh..." He blinked several times, utterly confused. Viz had just said he wanted to have sex, but now he was freaking out about them getting naked.

"Uh...well..." Maybe he was confused about what he'd agreed to? Jares thought they had been rather clear about it. "Typically, you gotta at least pull down your pants..."

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2011, 07:21:26 pm »
Viz quickly shook his head though his face was still horribly red. "N-No..that's not...nevermind..." He knew what they were doing or going to do...but at the same time he hadn't expected for them to get out of their clothes so fast.

"I-I know that. I..I just didn't think you'd get out of your clothes so fast." Viz mumbled. And now that they both had most of their clothing off...he was the only one with any on. The color on his face stayed as he started to rid himself of his own pants.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2011, 09:25:20 pm »
"Well, no point in dragging it out. Unless ya want like, a strip tease or something?" Andreas tilted his head, puzzled, "Oh, hey! I can sing if ya want? That always relaxes people!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2011, 12:54:26 pm »
Jares blinked at Viz, still utterly confused. He laid a hand on his shoulder as the kid started to strip out of his pants. "Ya okay, dude?"

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2011, 11:55:04 pm »
Viz's face was bright red. Nothing they were saying was making his embarrassment any better at the moment. He quickly nodded his head at Jares' question. "Yes..I'm okay."

He glanced to Andreas with the offer of him singing. Usually he wanted nothing to do with that but at the moment...it sounded tempting. He wouldn't say anything odd if he just relaxed a little. "..Fine. But only a little bit, Andreas." he said, adding on the last part rather quickly.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2011, 07:42:52 pm »
"Cool!" Andreas felt the mood had gone pretty weird, but he was still hoping it was all cool. Viz had said yes after all. He cleared his throat, then started singing. It was a simple song, popular a few years ago and the power of his voice wove around the room, finding those dark, primal places of lust inside Jares and Viz.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal