Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Exploring the new place (open)  (Read 1914 times)

Anonymous

Exploring the new place (open)
« on: July 18, 2010, 03:33:35 pm »
Sirra opened her eyes and looked up at the ceiling disoriented than she remember where she was. Than she remembered, Fox the hacker had given her credit for the room. He left her the night before, exhausted from her ordeal of escaping TRIM with Severak. The stitches were from her suicide attempt, which hadn't worked obviously. The scratches on her leg were from a crazy vampire doctor. The bleeding palm was from getting her chip cut out without anesthetic.  All in all, the last 24 hours had been insane. She was, as far as she knew, the only escapee from TRIM in its history, though she wouldn't brag about it. The escape was pure luck. Fox had explained the world to her, because her mom thought it wise to keep her in the dark about things. Speaking of her mother, Sirra hadn't seen her since the suicide attempt. She has no idea if her own mother, betrayed her to TRIM, or if she's even alive. If she is alive she being watched. So there is no going home, its either make it in this station or die. Shit, I have to go out looking like this? she thought angrily looking down at her tan pants and shirt that said  cutie pie on it. "shoot me now" she muttered getting up and stretching, wincing as the her wrist movement moved the stitches. Luckily it held together.

Her stomach growled loudly. Looks like I'll have to find food. Haven't ate since the overdose/wrist slash. So....two days? Fuck, I didn't ask them how long I was out. she thought. Time to face the music and get some food. She might as well be wearing a chicken suit as shitty as she felt about her current attire. She walked off on to into the hallway, pausing to put her room card in her pocket and her mini- net stuck safely in her neon blue hair.

Than she remembered something. She had no clue where she was going, the exhaustion of the previous night, and the information overload had blurred the information of where everything was in her brain. She didn't know if these people had shielded there minds somehow, and the backlash from any shielding would probably give her a killer headache. Her leg stung. The bandage on her right palm had dried blood on it and her left hand didn't feel attached to her wrist.  She was wearing crappy clothes and was hungry. It was turning out to be a crappy day and it hadn't even started.
"Fuck!" she screamed in frustration, and without thinking slammed her right palm onto the door. Blood seeped from the bandage.

"Shit! shit! shit!" she said gritting her teeth against the pain. Why do I never think!? Okay, okay calm down. Got to find something to stop the bleeding. she thought and than ripped off the bottom of one pant leg with both of her hands. She tied it with her left hand and her teeth and grinned at her handiwork. It seemed to stop bleeding for now, and hopefully she could get some new clothes soon.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 07:08:32 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: Exploring the new place ( Aryte, open)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 09:38:55 pm »
So, Raze had been walking along, perfectly normal. Wearing a hoodie with his wings perfectly visible, jeans, and lastly, combat boots, he walked along. Not too many people knew him here, and he figured that it would stay that way. He didn't really care too much for other people, but when he heard a limb hit the wall just around the corner, he knew that something was up. He rose an eye brow and then moved on to go around the corner. "Are you alright?"

His voice was soft, caring, but still had the usual deep town with a bit of a predatory feel to it. Nothing too serious, but enough to know that he wasn't exactly pure human. He got the hint of blood, and looked at the injury. "Whoa, the hell? Come with me, i'll get you patched up." he said, and shook his head. Wasn't a very... pretty wound. And it probably wasn't with getting in a fight, judging from the look of her. Suicide, maybe? Well, she wouldn't punch a wall to do that...

Still, he hoped to get her to the place he rented.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 09:57:02 pm »
Sirra looked up and had the odd urge to hide the wound behind her back, to pretend that everything was okay, but it obviously wasn't. It hadn't been okay for awhile now. She stared at his wings. So this is what space was like?

"I need......food first...." she said as a wave of dizziness swept over her. She sat down quickly so as not to fall over. Oh god I look pathetic. she thought from the floor.

She closed her eyes but even the darkness spun. She tried to slow her breathing down, adrenalin or more sleep wasn't going to help in this situation. This was her body's payback for being so shitty to it. I did not go through all of that hell to die now. she thought but her body wasn't listening and sweet oblivion crashed into her. She thought no more.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 10:03:05 pm »
Raze turned around to find an unconscious female behind him. He sighed, and figuring rather bad things would happen to her if she stayed here, he picked her off the ground gently, and began carrying her to his room. Opening the door with minimal trouble, he readied some medicine, food, and some soda for her to drink once she got up. He treated her wound carefully so not to cause pain, and then waited for her to wake. He sighed, and examined her once more before pulling the blankets over her, and moving off.

Kicking back in the kitchen he leaned back on his chair and listened to the people outside, the clock ticking, and the fridge hum as it began cooling the inside products. He got bored, and, locking the door out just in case she panicked, he went into his own room, the one with the boxing bag. There, he began to train. Boxing, really, but his movements had no movements like a human.

It was almost like watching a primal dance.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 10:13:39 pm »
"Where am I?" Sirra asked, and than the information came back like a flood. That guy had seen her pass out! This was so not good. Plus he had seen her ugly outfit.
How the hell am I going to live this down? she thought.

"Hey guy with the wings! What's your name? Oh crap do they even use names?" she said meaning to think the last part. Gasping she placed her hand over her mouth to keep anymore stupidity from falling out.

She saw that her hand was rebandaged, nice,white and sterile. Figuring that the guy was nice, he had to be to pick her up off the floor and carry her here, she looked around the room. She than smelled the sandwich and chips and took the plate in her lap.

She took a bite and groaned with pleasure. At this point anything would have tasted like heaven. She ate quickly, not able to stop herself for scarfing down the whole thing. She than chugged down the soda with the medicine and laid back onto the bed with a look of complete bliss.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 10:55:55 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 10:22:05 pm »
Hearing the sound of food being devoured Raze stopped his practice, and moved out of his room and into the one that held the female. "Heh, my name is Raze. What's yours?" he said kindly, not caring about what she said. Why? Many cultures and races didn't use names, so he wasn't the least bit offended for her thinking he might be one. In fact, he found it rather amusing. "You may want to stay here for a while, you've lost quite a bit of blood." he said softly, and then pulled in a chair from the kitchen to sit down on while he talked with her.

He had a calm, gentle smile on his face, just barely showing off the teeth within his mouth. Still, he held no malice, and what was the point of patching her up, feeding her, and giving her a bed if he was just going to do harm to her? None. He relaxed in his chair, and watched her with his strange, predator eyes.

Well, he hoped she wasn't freaked out.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 10:34:26 pm »
"Sirra, actually I'm lucky to be alive really. Not to be a bother, but do you have any old clothes that I could have? This outfit is so far from my style." Sirra said shuddering, deliberately not looking at what she was wearing and sitting up to look at Raze.

There was probably blood on it, and while she wasn't squeamish, she didn't like staining her clothes. It was a vain thing, loving clothes so much, but her clothes weren't just clothes to her. They were her way of expressing herself. A passive way of taking control of her own body and not caring what others thought.

"Oh gosh, now you probably think I'm being vain. But honestly, someone would have to be blind to wear this voluntarily. It doesn't even match. Preferable to a TRIM uniform but still." she said thinking that he'd probably ask about her experience at TRIM next, or maybe her suicide attempt, but they lead into each other anyway.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 10:42:12 pm »
Raze chuckled at her words, and then got up to go retrieve some of his old clothes. He took out a black shirt with a skull as the design covering the front, and he also got a pair of jeans, kinda beat up, but okay to wear. Tossing them on the bed as he walked back in the room he took the chair, and lifting it up with one hand easily, he walked out. "There ya go." he said, and then walked out of the room, knowing she probably wanted to change if she wanted new clothes.

"You really aren't as vain as you thought, TRIM has horrible designs in their outfits for their captives. Which is where you came from, right?" he said, outside of the door. He put the pieces together, which led to that. Libra was the least TRIM watched, and it was a pretty decent place. So, this would be a first choice for many homeless and/or poor captives that escaped TRIM.

Which she was the only one, as far as Raze knew.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 10:55:15 pm »
"Yeah, woke up there after my suicide attempt." she replied and quickly got into her new clothes. She wadded the old ones together and dumped them in the trash can, smiling.

"Wish I could go back to Aedolis and get the rest of my mini nets." she commented taking the device out of her hair and throwing it up to catch it. She ignored the pain in her wrist and palm, which was hard to do. The medicine hadn't taken full effect yet, but she craved not feeling pain. Pain was just something she didn't want to deal with right now. She had to get a job, and see how things would work out with Raze.

She had to admit to herself that he was hot. She had never seen a dragon humanoid before, but she had read some of the old books about dragons. She felt stupid, a feeling foreign until this point and thought,Why did my mom have to shelter me so? She knows how I eat up knowledge.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 04:28:24 am »
Raze grinned at her as he found her talking about mini-nets, a technology that hadn't exactly been all to common, seeing as they were hard to find. Was she someone who made them? "So, I take it you're a skilled engineer of sorts?" he said with a grin, and saw her watching him. Obviously she was curious about him, he could see it in her eyes. "Ask away, I can see the curiosity pouring outta ya." he said to her, and then sat down in the kitchen chair he brought with him, and gestured for her to take a seat in the other one.

He had a grin on his face, showing that he was amused by her. He had to say, she was quite a sight. She was probably around his age, albeit a bit younger, and he found her rather attractive. Not only that, but she didn't seem like too much of a bother, nor did she even had this strange tom boyish attitude at times that interested Raze greatly.

She was a fun individual.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2010, 07:43:51 am »
Sirra got up and sat at the chair. "I thought of them first, usually I combine idea's from people's heads, but this one I thought of. Someone else started making them a couple days after my prototype. Word travels fast in Aedolis. The government watching and all."

"Yeah I'm curious. I mean I've read the old books about dragons, but didn't know there was dragon humanoids. The hacker only told me vital information about the world. Still a vast amount that I don't know. So, were you born that way? What do you eat? Have you always lived here? Can you fly?" Sirra said excitedly.

Her questions always seemed to be rapid fire, without giving time for people to answer them. It was a habit of hers. Least it was now, on Aedolis no one really was interesting enough to ask. Idea's were hard to come by there, most of the people couldn't read above 3rd grade level, and stuffed themselves full of drugs and causal sex. Not to say that she hadn't tried drugs and sex, but the drugs messed up her creativity. Sex was fun, but Rex was a horny bastard. She broke it off with him and went back to her inventions. They were more predictable.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2010, 08:07:40 am »
Raze grinned at her words, and felt her personality just flow out. She spoke, and like her, his answers came swiftly. "Yes, I was born this way. I eat what you can eat. No, i've rented this place. Yes, my wings are not just for show." he said rather quickly, and grinned. He was proud of his wings, and he spread them out widely after leaning forward as to not harm the chair or his wings. "What? Do you want to go for a fly later?" he said with a smile, and knew she probably would. Judging from her personality, she was a very... interesting person who wished to know more.

Allowing his wings to curl back up he leaned on the table, and smiled at her. His eyes watched hers for a moment, and then he leaned back in his chair. She was... cute, to say the least. Her curiosity was amusing, but just how she acted interested Raze. He was a male in the same age group, so it was only natural he'd be at least mildly interested.

There was more than just pride behind him asking her if she wanted to fly.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2010, 09:37:32 am »
"Really? You'd let me fly with you? That would be great!" she said grinning and imagining his arms around her. His strong arms, and the air gusting around them.

Chill out, your probably not his type. He's just asking to be polite. she thought and than dismissed the idea. Of course he was interested in her, she was near to his age. Plus unfortunatly, she had the whole damsel in distress thing going on, because of her injuries.

She wasn't use to that role, or social interaction either for that mater. After the whole thing with Rex, she just went full speed into inventing things. It's not like she didn't want a relationship with a guy, but she was cautious. Wouldn't want to repeat the same mistakes again. Raze seemed nothing like Rex however, he wasn't pushing her for sex, or pressuring her into drugs. He seemed to actually care about her, unlike Severak, who seemed to be a horny guy just doing his job.

"So do you often pick up girls with blue hair? " she teased, but wanted to know if she was his type, or if he was just humoring her.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2010, 09:47:57 am »
Raze smiled at her response and then watched her for a few moments silently. Was he pondering? Probably. She spoke, snapping him out of his thoughts and making him think for a moment before he responded. "Actually, you're the first. Guess there was just something about you." Raze said, smiling. His eyes were bright, and his mind felt that that was the right answer. He thought in his mind again, trying to find a way to explain the feeling. I wonder if she's into me? he thought, slightly worried. After all, him taking her for a flight was slightly like a date.

He looked up at her and then found himself dazed. Why? Well, one, she was quite pretty. Two, he just realized she was asking that question to see if he was interested in her. Finally, he made up his mind to just ask her. "Do... you want to date?" he asked, and smiled. His eyes were bright, and he felt relieved that he had realized that.

Otherwise he might have been quite a bit more awkward.

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2010, 10:04:28 am »
"Why not? You sure beat the hell out of Rex." she said trying not to dwell on that horny drug pushing boy, he didn't even deserve the title of boyfriend. She had stopped talking to him, a couple months before the overdose. He called a lot, but as far as Sirra knew, he had a new chick he was getting addicted to drugs.

It was sad, but how Aedolis worked. People taking drugs, and getting even more stupid by the day. Maybe getting out of there was a blessing in disguise. She doubted, with Raze's muscled body, that he took drugs. His eyes were to clear to be a stoner. He seemed to be high on life, as corny as that sounds.

"So you just wander around? Like the gypsies from long ago?" she asked, remembering that his room was rented.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2010, 10:13:18 am »
Raze smiled at her words, overjoyed that she accepted him. He didn't know who 'Rex' was, but from the way she spoke of him, not a good person. He saw her looking at his body, and looking down to see if there was something wrong, he figured that she was just thinking about something. She spoke, and he grinned. "Yeah, I guess you could put it that way. Only I travel only when there's something of interest, mainly ruins. I love ancient history, it's like researching how civilizations came to be, only much more than that." He said, and grinned.

Well, maybe it was time for a surprise on her end. Suddenly moving forward he took her into his arms, and gave her a soft kiss on the lips, just to show her he cared for her. He wanted this relationship to be a good one, and to not end in misery. He grinned at her, and felt himself feel... proud. He had found this strange, interesting female, and helped her.

Well, maybe he could help her some more.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2010, 10:25:27 am »
She kissed him back eagerly and wrapped her arms around his neck while kissing. It had been so long since someone besides her mother cared about her. Her inventions only simulated programed feelings. They hadn't really cared. She just fooled herself into believing they did.

She smiled,"I won't always be the damsel in distress" she commented referring to her wounds. "Though I may need a new chip, a blank perhaps. I'm not sure how credit works everywhere else. If I do get a blank, I'd have to go to someone who knew what they were doing better. Hacker nearly chopped off my hand."

The wound on her right palm had stopped stinging and her left wrist was itching slightly. Be right as rain in no time. she thought happily.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2010, 10:35:17 am »
He grinned at her and then kissed her again. "Don't worry, i'll be here to help." he said to her softly, smiling. He'd take care of the costs, it wasn't like he was poor, he usually got tons of credits and whatnot for selling artifacts. Besides that, he knew a lot of people for discounts and whatnot, so that was an extra bonus. He'd be Sirra's guardian and guide, and he wouldn't mind at all. After all, she was his first girlfriend. He smiled, and then kissed her once more. It was almost addicting.

He felt... at peace. Not anxious anymore, just calm. He sat on the chair, still holding her, and he felt his wings wrap around them both. Why? He didn't know, he just felt a bit of instinct take hold. He wanted her close right now, although he didn't know if this was what she wanted. A word, that's all it took, and he'd release her.

Besides, he was being fairly gentle right now.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2010, 10:58:32 am »
Sirra snuggled into his chest and felt his wings wrapped around them. She felt warm and safe, so different from the feelings she had yesterday. She hoped her days wouldn't continue on this pattern. Shit heaven shit heaven. She'd prefer good days from now on.

She kissed him back, feeling blissful. "Is it strange to say I love you?" she asked snuggled up to him. I've only known him for an hour, and I'm already in love with him. It's weird how life works. she thought.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2010, 11:11:19 am »
Raze smiled at her words before nuzzling her softly, and holding her close. Eventually, he didn't know how long they had been like that, he allowed his wings to return to their original place, and he kissed her once more. "Mmm. Should we go get some fresh air?" Raze asked her softly, his eyes bright. Did he have another surprise planned? Probably. He grinned at her before kissing her one last time, and then softening his hug. He wanted to move. Yes, he wanted to stay with her... but at the same time, he wished to move. But still, the choice was up to her. He wouldn't just leave her. But... still.

He figured he might as well teach her the bits of Libra he knew himself, which was not a lot, but it was a start. They could find their way around this place by exploring themselves, and maybe get into some trouble. But, Raze was confident he could solve the problems they came across. Why? He just had the feeling that if a thug attacked, he wasn't too prepared to fight a mage.

For that was what Raze was.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal