Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Limit (Break)  (Read 292 times)

Anonymous

Limit (Break)
« on: December 31, 2009, 08:04:57 am »
Ohohoho, I made a FF8 reference.

Anyway:

GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

Will do: If I have the option to react, and fight back, it's cool.

Won't do: Not being able to react.

Ask me first: If you've got an idea to further or complicate the plot that requires my charcter to not react, run it by me first. I'll probably say yes.

How far can character injuries go?

Will do: Flesh wounds, muscle tears and the odd broken bone is good. Just as long as I can recover.

Won't do: Amputation, decapitation (to be redundant, lol) and uber-holy-shit-fatality poisons.

How far can torture go?

Will do: Mostly everything. You can make it dark, or you make it funny. You're the boss here.

Won't do: Sexual torture, enemas, anything to do with eyeballs and fingernails/toenails. I just feel kinda uncomfortable with stuff like that.

What about character death?

Will do: ...Not killing me. pl0x?

Won't do: Kill me out of nowhere.

Ask me first: If it furthers the plot line, again, run it by me. I don't want mah character dying for little reason. I like him. ;-;

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

Will do: Temporary transformations.

Won't do: Permanent transformations.

Ask me first: I find that the plainness of my character is what makes him unique. Like I said before, if you got an idea for a plot, let me know beforehand.

What about healing?

Will do: Yaaaay, healthy character. It's fine by me.

Won't do: Jesus powers.

Ask me first: In regards to Jesus powers, if I lose one of my senses, it's likely I'll want to play it out as much as I can. However, if you've got an idea, feel free to ask.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?

Will do: If you're fine with taking the lead, go for it. I'm inexperienced, but willing to learn. >.>

Won't do:Heavy-on BDSM. Handcuffs, biting, scratching and the like are ok with me, light stuff, but if you're pouring out candlewax on my nipples while whipping my thighs to laceration-istan, I'm gonna get a little bit freaked out. o_o

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
Nothing to declare.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal