Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Salute? Salute My Ass! (Okami)  (Read 628 times)

Anonymous

Salute? Salute My Ass! (Okami)
« on: December 23, 2009, 01:22:39 pm »
Had she really done something bad enough to deserve this? Laundry duty for the uniforms? These things were disgusting, just downright unsettling sometimes. Her new pair of gloves was absolutely destroyed by about the fifth uniform. She'd have to get another pair. Damn industrial strength cleaner was killer on hands or she'd have gone without! This punishment when all she'd done was tell the Tenzin to delightfully salute her ass.

...She might have thrown in a 'fuck' and a 'bastard' with a few gestures but really laundry duty?

Makani pulled some of the jackets out from the washer checking to make sure they were clean. She had to check every single load and scrub them before they even went in. She had a feeling that even touch their tech wasn't that high tech this was still...over cleaning. She took the clean ones putting them in the dryer with a half filled load and starting it while laying some other down to wash them.

The only good thing about laundry duty was that she could be utterly alone. No one was doing laundry at this hour. She got to relax, plus she was on the bottom floor. No one even hung out on that floor at night! After she was done scrubbing a load she climbed on top of the washer after starting that and dug into her jacket pulling out a crinkled pack of cigarettes.

It was mixed with cigarettes of various kinds and sizes from betting games she'd won. Pulling out a 100 she slid a lighter out with the other hand and started to puff slowly. That felt good, she was so often not left alone when she wanted to smoke. The health of the soldiers and all that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Salute? Salute My Ass! (Okami)
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 09:18:14 pm »
Damn Tenzin, laundry duty just for catching a smoke? Really? Of course...I was supposed to be doing that...training...t hing. The bastard even took my sunglasses!

Garrett grumbled to himself as he walked to the bottom floor, purple eyes narrowed and he ran a hand through his bright blonde hair.  At least he could smoke down here and not get in trouble, not at this time of night anyway.

He pulled a joint out from one of his uniform pockets, yes it was hard to get it in here, but where there was a will, there was a way. And boy howdy was there a will.

Garrett lit the joint as he opened the door...and nearly swallowed it as he saw the girl in sitting on the washer. She was REALLY hot, to be sure but his eyes went wide. Damn it...he'd been caught.

"Um...hi..."

Anonymous

Re: Salute? Salute My Ass! (Okami)
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 05:38:38 pm »
Makani pulled her feet up underneath her so she was sitting Indian style on the appliances. She sighed and tried to relax. Until someone came in the room. She jumped a little and tensed up grabbing the smoke with her fingers and getting ready to toss it...somewhere. She wasn't sure where that somewhere would be that it wouldn't start a fire but she could put it out after the person left.

Instead, it was a boy.

He looked like he was her age and he also looked surprised that she was in here. Her eyes combed over him and came back up to eye the joint in his hand. He was delicious and that joint smelled delicious. She perked up her bad mood somewhat gone and she slid off the dryer putting the cigarette back in her mouth and walking over passed him, somewhat close to him, and then shutting the door.

"Hey there." She leaned back against the dryer, trying her hardest to look cool. "I'm Makani. Looks like you're on laundry duty too." She gave a small smile at him. His eyes were gorgeous. She'd never seen any that color before.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal