Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To catch a panty thief. [Open!]  (Read 3566 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: To catch a panty thief. [Rina!]
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2010, 06:22:36 pm »
Trixy barked a laugh and waved her hand dismissively, like it was nothing. "Yeah, yeah. Just lemme listen to those messages later, 'kay? I bet they're comedic gold." She didn't add that she didn't envy Raf one bit for being the one that would have to deal with Angela later, unless the crazy bitch wanted to track her down and scream at her in person.

Which would be pretty awesome.

Raf mentioned getting prettied up, though, and that made Trixy raise an inquisitive eyebrow. "Eh? Ya want us to head back an' change when we're already almost there? Ya ain't tryin' to weasel outta the drinks, are ya?" Not that she had anything against getting prettied up--she loved it! Made her feel female! But Raf could be pretty crafty, too.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2010, 12:35:00 pm »
Raf wasn't really all that worried about it. She was always attracted to the crazy ones and this wouldn't be the first or last time she had to deal with the after effect of that. Grinning, Raf nodded, "For sure! Like I could keep those to myself!"

Snorting, Raf shook her head, "No way. I promise I will buy you drinks. And it's not like we went that far. Besides, it's easier to feel you up when you have a skirt on. But we don't have too. I probably shouldn't be trying to pick up girls when I'm hanging out with you."

Grinning, she wrapped an arm around her friends waist and leaned into her. Rafaela didn't really have many friends, and Trixy was the only close one. Even when she was screaming at her, it was nice to be able to just hang out with her.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2010, 06:00:56 pm »
“Damn right, ya shouldn’t. That’s just rude,” Trixy said, but she was grinning as she said it, showing she didn’t really care. As Raf wrapped an arm around her waist, Trixy slinked her own arm around her friend’s and dragged them both toward the nearest bar.

“Let’s just go. After whatcha put me through, I really need that drink and don’t wanna wait.”

“Alright, alright.” Rafael laughed, leaning into the touch, “You drunkard!” Granted, Trixy had nothing on the little redhead. Raf could drink most men under the table, “Hey, wanna try and match me?”

It wasn’t much of a walk to the bar and Rafaela started them out with shots and instructions to keep them coming. She was on a mission tonight and in no mood to let her impressive tolerance get in the way!

A few hours later, Rafaela clung to Trixy’s arm, laughing as she almost stumbled into a table, “Whoo! Man, I love drinking with you. Guys always buy us drinks!” She had lost count of all her drinks a while ago and really didn’t care.

The world around her was swaying and she swayed with it, “You….you are so fucking pretty man. And like…my best friend.”

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2011, 04:38:16 pm »
Trixy had tried to match Raf. Tried, and failed. She was drunk off her ass in no time, flat, and before long she was stumbling right along with her friend, giggling and clinging. She had no idea if she was supporting Raf or if Raf was supporting her, but one thing was certain: if one of them went down, the other would, too.

"It's 'cause I'm fuckin' adorable!" Trixy laughed, words slurring. "No dude can resist me! Not even chicks!"

With some struggling and weaving, she managed to get them around the table, though she nearly knocked over a chair in the process. Then when Raf spoke, she snorted and gave the girl a one-armed hug. "Love declarations, huh? Gods, yer such a mushy drunk! But whatev! I love ya too, man," she said, and gave her friend a big, wet kiss on the cheek.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2011, 09:33:23 pm »
Raf pulled herself to her full height, which wasn't much, and swayed slightly, ruining the effect that she had probably been going for, "Eshuse me! I," Raf snagged Trixy's arm again, "I-am not drunk!"

Then proceeded to laugh loudly, amused far to much by herself when she was wasted. She stumbled along with Trixy, clinging to her friends neck, "You are adorable. You are so pretty! It's not fair. I wish I had your eyes."

The two girls managed to get a fair distance, going deeper into the station, in the wrong direction of the barracks, before Raf frowned, looking around, "Hey....shouldn't we have gone right back there?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2011, 01:23:28 am »
"Fuck if I know," Trixy giggled, leaning heavily against Raf. She had no idea where they were anymore and everything kept moving even after she had stopped. If it wasn't for Raf supporting her, she would have fallen flat on her ass several times by now as opposed to just the once sometime earlier.

"Oh man, I am sooo wasted, dude. Where the hell are we, anyhow? This ain't the barracks." She gave Raf a playful punch in the shoulder. "Aww, ya big silly. Where'd ya get us to, huh?"

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2011, 01:41:08 am »
"Me? What? Yer the one...the one...leadin' us. I was just along for the ride!" Raf burst out laughing, amused by the whole situation. It was just to funny! She turned, hugging Trixy tightly, "You are just so hot! It's not fair! All curvy and shit! Unfair!"

She looked around, aware that she should try and figure out where to go, but it just didn't matter. Life was awesome and she was having fun.

"I think we're like...oh! Hey! Look! Trixy!" Raf meant to make her voice a whisper, but it didn't really work out that way, she just wasn't shouting, "I think that's a smuggler. Or a prostitute. What do you think?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: To catch a panty thief. [Open!]
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2011, 06:34:20 pm »
Trixy burst into yet another fit of giggles and pointed to the poor soul they were now staring at, forgetting that both pointing and staring was rude. And also forgetting that she was definitely not being as stealthy as she currently believed she was.

"Her? Heh, whore. Total whore," she snickered. "I mean, lookit tha' skirt!"

Never mind that it was as short as the ones she normally wore.

Anonymous

Re: To catch a panty thief. [Open!]
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2011, 03:31:00 pm »
"Fuck yeah am I looking! Check that ass out! WHOO BABE! Where ya goin' baby!" Raf waved, hollering at the woman, who had given them a dirty look and was walking away from them. Still clinging to her friend, Raf blinked around them.

"Hey. Hey. We should ummmm....go home. OR! Or! Triiiixy, we should fine another bar and get more drunk."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal