Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Quick stop at the ice cream shoppe! [Draco!]  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Quick stop at the ice cream shoppe! [Draco!]
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2011, 03:56:29 pm »
Shiloh was seething as he headed back to the mall. He wasn't yet ready to return to the Citadel, not on his free time, but he needed to pour his energy into something, get his mind off it, lose himself in some frivolous entertainment--or just start a fight. Something to either calm his anger or  vent it, but right now, he just couldn't be around other Pilots, because this was fucking bullshit. He just wanted to be alone instead of around people who were always belittling him or using him or treating him as less than human, the village idiot who was so damned stupid he couldn't even feel.

Time alone, time to cool it. That's what he needed.

He had just gone back inside when someone grabbed his arm, taking him off guard.

Bad idea, with his nerves already strung so tight that any added pressure could snap them.

Shiloh jerked violently and just reacted, not even hearing what they were saying or seeing who they were before he swung around and punched them. "Get th' FUCK off me!"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2011, 02:13:53 am »
The feeling of flesh on her cheek in a not-nice way was a surprise at first and her head recoiled and her wings splayed out and she stared for a moment before she put her hand to her face. Anger. Seiteki hadn’t been angry in a long time and she just stared for a moment before she moved to walk in front of Shiloh. Her cheek stung and felt warm where it was red.

“What the fuck! I come to apologize for saying too much and for making you feel bad and to get you to do something entirely different with me and you punch me?” He’d never punched her before, and while it wasn’t the most painful thing she’d ever experienced it was surprising because it was Shiloh. She never figured he hated her so much he’d turn around and punch her for grabbing his arm.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2011, 02:19:04 pm »
Shiloh's eyes widened, a look of genuine surprise crossing his features as he realized he'd just punched Seiteki.

But it disintegrated the moment she started speaking. Wasn't his fault she'd gotten punched! She'd walked right into it! She'd grabbed him when he told her to go away, took him off guard when he was pissed. And what the fuck was she going on about?

Didn't matter. Nothing had changed. He was still angry with the addition of being stunned by what he'd done, and now, more than ever, he just wanted to leave. Didn't wanna be here, didn't wanna face what this had escalated to, and was far too pissed and defensive to try and make things better.

It would only get worse.

"Ya been an asshole, Sei! I said fuck off!" he snapped, and turned to leave.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2011, 12:24:51 am »
She wasn’t a higher rank than him so she couldn’t - wouldn’t - pull rank on him. She wasn’t stronger, maybe more talented at fighting, but not stronger. So she wouldn’t attack him. Seiteki pushed a hand through her hair and sighed loudly, “I know! That’s why...” Then he turned and left and she let her hands flop to her sides, “I wanted to say I was sorry.” Her voice had quieted down and she watched him leave. Of course she turned and started to curse at herself. Five thousand years and her people skills have gotten worse.

Not wanting to waste a day she took off she pushed a hand through her hair and decided to go get a haircut.

(End thread, I think =D )

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal