Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Riveva Uo Cahotta [Zohee's Ship - Always Open To Everyone]  (Read 483 times)

Anonymous

Riveva Uo Cahotta [Zohee's Ship - Always Open To Everyone]
« on: September 30, 2009, 08:11:56 pm »
Zohee leaned back in the pilot's seat and looked out at the solar system in front of her. A sad look reflected back at her from the front window screen. Space always made her sad. It was once her home. Or rather, it was once where he home was. Now it's here. On this ancient relic of a starship. Her sad face turned into a bored one as she sat up and got out of her chair, then made her way into the midsection of her ship. Her footsteps echoed as the tapped against the metal flooring. She stopped at a rusted metal desk that looked lie it could fall apart at any moment. It was sturdy enough, surprisingly, to support a large interactive screen and a keyboard, along with various trash and tinkerings.

She sat down in a comfortable yet cruddy chair and stretched her arms up a bit, then let them fall ungracefully atop the desk. She lifted one hand to her cheek and rested her head against it while using the other hand to tap the screen and bring up any new assignments she might have. None. She scowled.

"Rivvy, did I get any new assignments?" She called out boredly. A small beeping noise was made from far off, then a computerized male voice respoded to her. I am sorry, Miss Grei. No new assignments are available." She tapped on her desk irritatedly. "Fffffffffffffffffff-uck." She cursed quitely to herself.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Riveva Uo Cahotta [Zohee's Ship - Always Open To Everyone]
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 08:31:36 pm »
Let's face it, we all have problems. Sometimes the best solution to these problems is a mercenary, someone who has no problems doing dirty work for you, and will ask no questions about it. You want to hire one?

Well, it's not all that simple. There are rules to this sort of thing, you know?

1. Rule number one is that all assignments given to Zohee must be IC. You need to post in this thread, which is always open, and open to everyone on this site. You can PM me in advance if you want, but it still must be RP'd out on here first.

2. Zohee is a strict woman. You will call her Miss Grei at all times, or else you can be sure that you'll find yourself on her bad list. That, my friend, is a list you don't want to be on.

3. The ultimate price is decided by Zohee. You have no say in the matter. You either pay it, or you get out and hope she doesn't kill you for wasting her time.

4. No job is too big or too small. As long as your willing to pay.

5. You can set up an assignment for her through an online contact, or you can dock on her ship. Her ship has one hanger which can hold one spacecraft. She rarely leaves orbit to visit clients, but if you feel that youmust, then go ahead and set it up with her. Also, while visiting her ship, do not try anything stupid. If the numurous hidden automated defenses and the backup combat-programmed robotic crewmates don't take care of you, then you can be rest assured that she will.

6. The target has every right to warn me if they don't want to be tracked down. Please do this OOC [PM]

That's about it. Follow those rules, and everything should go fine. Maybe.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal