Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Fresh return (Ary)  (Read 3438 times)

Anonymous

Re: Fresh return (Ary)
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2010, 10:35:08 pm »
Vedrit, who was joking, was a little surpised that Ary not only took him seriously but wasn't wierded out by how forward his question would have been if he had been serious.

"Normally, I love cats, but I think I will opt out. My place is a little messy, and rather small, but I think we can both fit." he said, again with a bit of humor, "Again, whenever this line finishes."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2010, 12:48:11 pm »
She saw surprise on his features and she realized maybe she had taken something wrong. She felt a little self conscious. A slight blush colored her cheeks.

"Oh...I didn't mean...Jeez." She sighed and scratched her head for a second. She really needed to get out more. She normally only got out to see the 77s and shoot things. Which was how she spent most of her time at home. That might say something about her.

"Sorry, I just meant to spend some time together not like..." She looked away for a second. "I wasn't trying to come on to you really." She sighed and covered her face for a second.

"Anyway...that sounds fine." She sighed at herself again and took a deep breath trying to get over her embarrassment.

Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2010, 10:34:58 am »
"No, no, you're fine." Vedrit said, blushing aswell. He didnt want it to seem like he didnt want her to "come on to him", he didnt mind that at all, "O-ok. My place it is then." he mumbled.

'Jeeze, this line is taking forever!' he thought to himself in an attempt to get his mind onto a different topic, which wasnt working, and shoving his hands into his pockets to try not to look too embarrased.
He doubted he was doing a good job of it since he could still feel the tingle of a blush, and his heart racing.

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2010, 10:58:44 am »
Aryte could see the slight blush on his face, at least he was embarrassed too. That meant he wasn't one of those guys at least. She regained her smile and her blush started to fade away. He actually seemed nice. She peeked at him out of the corner of her eye. He was cute, and his eyes were really pretty. She swallowed and felt the blush grow a little more until she pushed the thoughts away.

When she regained her composure and looked up the line had moved several people. She got excited and moved forward motioning at him to follow her, like he was going to go a different direction or something.

"It looks like it's moving a little faster. Thank god. These lines can take forever some days. People complaining about money or whatever. Swearing they pre-ordered or reserved a copy when they didn't." She felt like she was gaining back in her lost ground in the conversation.

Anonymous

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2010, 11:20:15 am »
Vedrit silently moved with Ary, smirking a bit her hand waving. She really needed to signal him to keep up? Atleast the line was moving, not that he knew what to do when they were done here and at his apartment.

He saw her looking at him from the corner of her eye. Was she checking him out? Not that he anything against it, but she's doing it now, after standing next to him for who knows how long? In all honesty, he had been checking her out since they first bumped into eachother, though he didnt really say anything.

"Some people just dont think ahead enough." he responded.

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2010, 12:05:06 pm »
"It's true. I always try to be prepared. That might be the military training though." She shrugged as she said it. The line seemed to be getting along a lot faster now. That was a good sign, she wasn't nearly as far behind as they had been. In fact she was about five people back now. That was great news.

She was having trouble thinking of things to talk about to him. She hated to be uninteresting but she just couldn't think of anything else to say.

Anonymous

« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2010, 01:43:08 pm »
Vedrit nodded, "The military teaches a lot. I don't regret going in, even if I didn't stay in." He said, moving up with her

He was glad the line was moving, like Ary, he was also running out of things to say, but he wasn't too upset about it; he was comforble with silence.
Despite his comfort with silence, Vedrit felt like he needed to say something, atleast get her talking.
"So, what are we going to do when we get to my apartment?" he asked, blushing again

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2010, 03:47:40 pm »
She saw his cheeks grow red as he asked her about what they would do. She shook her head. She had gotten both of them embarrassed. She shuffled a little thinking for a minute as the line moved up.

"Well, if you have a console we could play a few games...if you have some drink we could drink a little." She shrugged at him. "Stuff that people do I guess." She felt silly, not really knowing what it was that people did. "We could always pick up some food too?"

Anonymous

« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2010, 05:55:34 pm »
"Well...The only console I own is a personal computer, but we could go have something to eat, if your not in too much of a rush to play the expansion." Vedrit replied, not that he had ant issues with sharing his machine. Its not like she was going to break it or anything.

The line moved up a few more people, which didn't help his nervousness. Soon, he would be doing something very social with a very real woman. Talk about going out of his comfort zone.

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2010, 12:26:50 am »
"No console?!" She was surprised, people that she knew, even if they didn't play much on one had a console. Had he told her he didn't have one? She felt forgetful. She couldn't give him a hard time playfully if she couldn't remember that he had told her already. She sighed.

"Well, I suppose we could be forced to interact more." She smirked and took the next couple steps up. The person in front of her was very excited about the expansion. They were moving forward and backward on the balls of their feet. She grinned at that. It was nice to see people excited. Sometimes these days people just didn't seem happy. The person happily took their bag and walked away.

Aryte rushed up like suddenly someone might get in front of her. She put the plushie and copy of the expansion down on the counter. She looked up with expectant eyes as the person rang up her things. When the somewhat bored looking stores clerk told her the total she whistled. No matter how many times she bought games she was still surprised by their prices. She forked over the money and slid the bag onto her arm, thanking the cashier she turned to Vedrit and smiled.

Anonymous

« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2010, 11:41:21 am »
Vedrit shrugged, "Interaction isnt always bad." he said as Ary purchased the plush dragon and expansion.

Vedrit wasnt suprised when he heard the total. Big expansions to big games were always pricey. "So, do you want to play the expansion, or go get something to eat?" he asked, sticking his hands in his pockets. Begin treading in uncharted space.

Anonymous

« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2010, 04:18:29 am »
She followed next to him as they walked out of the store. A few of the people inline looked like they might jump her and take her game. She chuckled and leaned over to a group of perturbed gamers in the back of the line.

"Hold in there. You'll get to the front." She grinned and they gave small smiles back. Vedrit made her slightly more outgoing than she normally was. She smiled at him.

"I'd love to get something to eat." She was already excited about food. They had been standing in that line for a long, long time. Just thinking about it made her stomach feel hungry.

"Anywhere in particular you like to go?"

Anonymous

« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2010, 12:06:26 pm »
He chuckled at how she teased the poor people in the forever-line. Though they smiled, Vedrit knew they were wishing Ary hadn't reminded them of how long the line was.

"No where in particular. Any suggestions?" He asked, looking around. If it wasn't apparent already, he didn't get out much. There were a couple places he liked, but he hadn't really found a favorite.

Anonymous

« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2010, 04:00:37 pm »
Aryte slid the bag up to her shoulder like a purse and thought about where they might be able to go. She didn't have any idea of his tastes. She tended to like pasta dishes with something sweet about them. She was aware these tastes were just a little bit....different. She looked at him for a moment trying to measure him up and decide if he might be into the same thing, like she'd be able to tell by looking at him.

"There's this one place I like. They have some interesting pasta dishes that really call my name on like a daily basis." She put a hand on his arm and guided him out into the crowd. She really liked getting outside of her little apartment on Libra when she was accompanied. She liked to meet new people. This wasn't as hard as she thought it would have been.

Anonymous

« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2010, 04:43:34 pm »
Vedrit tilted his head, wondering if he was in the mood for pasta, as he following her through the crowd.

"You must really like the pasta" Vedrit mused. He was more of a sandwich guy. Meat, bread, good cheese, and he was set. "Where is this pasta place?", he could feeling his nerves tingling from a combination of her hand on his arm, which was a rare occurance itself, and being in public with a woman, which had nigh never happened before.

Anonymous

« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2010, 05:09:27 pm »
"They have some other things besides pasta too." She commented as she navigated them through the crowd.

"It's not too far off actually. It's kinda close to my favorite coffee shop." She pulled him with her, not really aware that she could have been nicer about it. She moved around and through people, some who gave her odd looks. She was used to that, far more used to it than she liked to be. They eventually got to the shop. A big blue neon sign over it that said "Noodles N' Things." The sign even looked sort of like noodles.

Aryte got excited and pulled him into the restaurant.

"Here she is!" Her hands moved to point to the whole restaurant. A couple people behind the counter stopped to look a her and smiled. She was fairly regular here, either by ordering for delivery or stopping by.

Anonymous

« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2010, 08:54:11 pm »
Vedrit was somewhat amused. Ary certainly seemed excited about pasta. She must really like it. He smiled bemusedly as they wandered to the crowd.
"More than just pasta? It must be an all-in-one restaurant." he joked. It wasnt until he saw the sign that his comment was more accurate than an idle jest.
Her excitement about arrivaling only broadened his grin. He was liking her more and more every minute.

"Well, I'm kind of in the mood for pasta. We wont be sharing spaghetti, will we?" more jokes

Anonymous

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2010, 07:11:26 pm »
She giggled and shook her head at him. Waving a hand in his direction.

"Of course not and you better get something more exciting than just spaghetti!" The person at the cash register shook a finger at her. Aryte put up a hand apologetically.

'"Not that it's bad." She said to Vedrit looking over her shoulder. Aryte rocked back and forth on her feet trying to decide what she was going to have. It would be easy to get what she always had. Maybe safe was better? She sighed. It was a day of firsts! She tilted her head looking at a strange orange, chickeny pasta thing. She hadn't attempted it before...today was the day.

"Give me the number five!" She pointed at the picture of the bar and then turned to Vedrit to see how he was doing perusing the menu.

Anonymous

« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2010, 08:33:35 pm »
Vedrit chuckled "What couold be more exciting that spaghetti?" he joked as he approached the register.

"Lets see. I think I'll have the number seven." he said, requesting beef strogenough, "That exciting enough?" he asked Ary

Sticking his hands in his pockets and rocking his heels, he asked "So, where do you want to sit?" as the dishes were prepared.
He was prepared to pay for both their meals, the gentleman he was, since the two meals werent very expensive, and its not like Vedrit was poor.

Anonymous

« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2010, 03:17:08 pm »
Aryte chuckled at his joke and shook her head. She leaned towards him slightly as he ordered and nodded with a smile at his choice. That was a good one too. This was really nice. Aryte would never admit it to anyone but sometimes being a TOPZ captain was scary. Too much of her life she stayed in the mindset that the other Pilots were the only people she could know.

Despite her sunny appearance she had lost lots of friends. She liked to avoid thinking about it. She liked to avoid extra connections, sometimes scared that things might go wrong. That a distraction would be bad. She was starting to feel though, by this accidental meeting up, that she had a hole in her life. She needed friends, she wanted them.

She was brought back around when he asked her where she wanted to sit. She had to participate in the even to make a friend. She scanned the restaurant around her trying to find a spot that wasn't too close to anyone so they could chat and not get talked over. She pointed to a back corner table when she spotted it.

"That spot looks good."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal