Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Lazuli's Limits - updated August 25th  (Read 264 times)

Anonymous

Lazuli's Limits - updated August 25th
« on: August 22, 2009, 07:40:39 pm »
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

Will do: You can move my charrie, grab them, hit them, tie them up, try to rip their clothes off…etc. That doesn’t mean my charrie won’t fight back or try to dodge/stop the attack. And if there is no way for my charrie to dodge it, that he’s in a tight jam then he’s gonna get hit. Just give me a chance to respond unless we have an agreement on the plot my charrie is a slave/no control.

If my charrie is a new recruit or lower class, its fine to treat them as such. Just don’t overkill on it unless your charrie is suppose to be a psycho and does things repeatidly.

Won't do: Don’t write my character’s thoughts or reactions. My charrie is mine to control that way.

How far can character injuries go?

Will do: It should be all good from light wound to serious ones. Leave attacks open unless you mean to take my boy's eyes out or something - and in a case like that I decide if the aim was good or not.

Won't do: Don't explain what damage my charrie took or how bad it was after your attack. I get to decide what the damage outcome of your attack is.

Ask me first: Permanent serious injuries, limb removal, that sort of thing.

How far can torture go?

Will do: I love evil stuff. I’ll decide if my charrie gets a scar or not or how well he heals.

Won't do: Changing my charrie’s appearance permantly. That's for me to decide.

Ask me first: Cutting hair...cutting anything off forever. If you're not sure, best to ask me!

What about character death?

I am the only one who can decide if my charrie dies or not. If there is a plot you want to do about killing my guy off and bringing him back to life then we can talk. But yeah I’m in control if my charrie lives or dies.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

Temp transformations are okay (24 hour gender switch for example XD).

Forever transformations (aka vamps) - ask me before doing anything. I’m sure if you have an idea you want to turn my charrie into a vampire, robot, whatever we’ll plot together! XD

What about healing?

Will do: Go ahead and heal if my charrie receives damage! If he’s unconscious move him to a safe place, hospital, clean him up, dress him wounds, etc to get him into a better non-life threatening state. It always fun when a charrie wakes up all taken care of after a fight or something. XD

Won't do: If my charrie has a disability like blindness from the start. If I want him to have sight later I’ll decide that and probably ask you to heal him. Just let me be in control of major changes for my charrie.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?

Will do: LOTS and LOTS of YAOI. No really anything should be okay as long as there is a plot. =D If I'm uncomfortable with something I'll just tell you. Though I like to be comfortable with the player of the charrie. If your guy is higher in the ranks and gropes/molests/embarrasses/rapes mine then there’s not much my charrie can do. I’ll choose how my lower rank charrie reacts. So situations like these are fine. Perverted Pilots FTW! I love evil plots though and enjoy a good rape and a beating here and there to further bonding or murderous intent. >_>

Won't do: Animals, scat, bowling ball fetishes...

Ask me first:  If you want to kidnap my charrie for example and rape/molest/mind f*ck him day and night for plot purpose...its not that I'm against it, I just want a heads up at what's happening. X3 Girlxgirl stuff does throw me off, I’m not used to it. XD;;

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC

Also if I have a pilot candidate, talk to me because I will be more flexible about the rules and allow more worse injuries or beatings. You know...give you free reign to do your worse! Usually anything is okay as long as its reversable in some way later. Still, best to ask me!

Nicholas – My boy is possessed by the zodiac. I don’t want anyone trying to remove those gods/spirits from his body unless I say its okay.
Blair: I love his hair, please don't cut it unless you ask me.

Really I'm pretty relaxed about stuff. I think once anyone starts to rp with me they'll find out quickly how much I will or won't do. I usually will do almost anything. I do also create some extreme, scary pyscho charries so nothing bothers me that much.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal