Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Plotting fo the Rocker  (Read 241 times)

Anonymous

Plotting fo the Rocker
« on: August 05, 2009, 08:32:05 am »
It it time to kick Yuli into some action. She's a Rising Star in the music world, born and raised in Libra. She doesn't have to stay there though. She's been to Edanith a few times, and would like to make waves in Aedolis. Aside from her performing, she's a supply runner for anyone who needs it. Also, she has a knack for navigation, at least in any type of system that's similar to Vandred's or Out Law Star's navigation system.

She has one thread in Revoked anyone can join in, especially if they have a ship. My original thought was to get together a team to run into those three and ultimately help 'em out. However, the thread can go however. And i'm all for Yuli joining in any other thread. Whatever is clever!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Plotting fo the Rocker
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 09:36:44 am »
The more the merrier in the Wrong Word thread, yo!  It promises to be exciting.  And we could use some saving.

Hm.

If you'd like a fan for Yuli, I have a young, naïve, easily-awed (read: obvious fanboy material) character--that'd be Beri, Vin's little brother.  I'm not sure if he'd really be up to interacting with her, but everyone needs fans, right?

Anonymous

Re: Plotting fo the Rocker
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 10:24:37 am »
Yush! Fans pwease! Beri would be a great fan. The more the better ^_^. Weither they interact now or later, i'll be sure to let everyone know when I get a concert thread goin'.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal