Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Gospel Information File: Lune/ Ocaria, Alei [Dead]  (Read 610 times)

Anonymous

Gospel Information File: Lune/ Ocaria, Alei [Dead]
« on: June 11, 2009, 12:04:10 pm »
[center:2jt7u9eh]<Posted over The Seeker Channel, Gospel Information File: Lune. This file can only be view by those with Seeker Classification.

The following file contains information on one Gospel Lune.>[/center:2jt7u9eh]

Writing Samples from the sources we have:

Inactivity is the greatest sin
Those with power should use that power
Masses are moved by the power of few
I like pie

It's not haiku, I speak as my mind works
And my mind works poetically, like the neverending cosmic cycle

But like I said, albeit in ways the non-poectically minded people would understand

WHAT'S THE F***ING POINT OF BEING GOSPELS IF WE AREN'T GOING TO DO ANYTHING!!

Ahem...we could use some direction oh wise and powerful leader
Like the bees of old time had their queen

...My dragon's breath smells of brimestone

Yes and he stole my way of talking!
I speak like that when I'm pretending to be a good little pilot or have drunk far too much

Burn the imposter!

This Gospel's identity was discovered by his Dragon Reise. He was Pilot Cardinal Alei Ocaria. After being discovered by Reise he committed suicide shortly after by exploding his brain with his telekinesis. His body is being kept separate in the morgue in case the Seekers need to examine it further.

All of the files left on his computer were passed onto the Seekers and the Dragons for analyzing. There was not much to point towards Gospel related files or log ins at first glance, but lots of wiping of the computer memory is evident.

He had no real connections to people of note except Pilot Cardinal Latona Eisurin. This Pilot has been mentioned in the past as being a possible Gospel in Seeker discussions.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 11:20:48 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: Gospel Information File: Lune/ Ocario, Alei [Dead]
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 12:06:09 pm »
As she was my Candidate at first I am going to visit her shortly. It won't be a full on questioning, I would recommend we still perform an Axis Point questioning of Pilot Latona. I will report the preliminary findings here when I return.

-D. Blake.-
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Gospel Information File: Lune/ Ocaria, Alei [Dead]
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 07:47:22 pm »
I will be examining the body. I doubt he was able to destroy his brain entirely, so with some luck I'll gleam something from the remaining pathways.

-M.Richards
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal