Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Who want to roleplay, TRIM Plot comming up  (Read 396 times)

Anonymous

Who want to roleplay, TRIM Plot comming up
« on: June 11, 2009, 07:19:25 am »
Kai is a new sharacter of mine, i am alright with three way rp;ing or even more if we know who will be posting first, seconed ans so on

His past is unknown for him and is searching for people who can tell about his past, i dont want him to be born and have a family so i guess he would have to be created. You know where this leads, dont you? Yea! that is right, TRIM. Ill leave the ploting util someone comes for the takings

Kai has grown tired on walking the wasteland whitout a companion to interact with, since he is in wasteland whit nothing else than his clothes and weapons he would have to meet you anywhere on Earth since he has no means of travel through space. Other than that he is open for anything and again ill  leave the ploting util someone comes for the takings
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 07:24:09 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: Who want to roleplay
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 01:42:46 am »
Aha, your character and one of mine, A034, seem to have some things in common... maybe there's something we could work on, long-term. My boy is still in TRIM, though, and seems mostly human compared to yours... but he was also created, possibly cloned/spliced.

Maybe if you can manage to get enough people interested in a TRIM storyline, we could work on something pretty epic.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 05:21:11 am »
That could totaly work, and i like  long-term rps though Kai is no longer on TRIM but then again we could work that out to an interesting plot

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 03:05:09 pm »
hey, I've been itching for a way to get A034 out of there anyway. But, as I said, we'd need more people involved. Hmm...

Anonymous

Re: Who want to roleplay, TRIM Plot comming up
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 01:21:06 am »
If you want to break someone out of TRIM you need the permission of the admins. It is really difficult to get out after all o.O

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 01:33:02 am »
I figured as much but i thought i could see if there was more people who was interested in this before i ask of permission and ofcource i will ask before we start role play

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 10:05:20 am »
Of course, this wouldn't be a quick "I get into TRIM and free everyone, whee!" kind of plot. It's something that'd take work. As it is, I don't think my character would get involved until the story's already pretty advanced, and he might even be on TRIM's side for a while.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal