Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Spaaaace piraaate in need of fun and stuff.  (Read 607 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Spaaaace piraaate in need of fun and stuff.
« on: November 25, 2007, 03:50:30 pm »
That's right! I got this space pirate dude. His name's Rune, and he is, obviously, an outlaw. Y'know, goes around and holds up smaller crafts, robs people, that kinda stuff. He's not a large scale pirate in that his spacecraft is small and he works solo, but all those small crimes certainly add up, and he has a lot under his belt. He does it for the thrill more than anything.

Not to mention he's wanted for murder...*cough* He has killed a few people.

As for details, well, I'm gonna figure him out as I go mostly, but I do know a few things about him. So far I got that he's 5'10", dark-skinned, and has dark blue hair with streaks of light blue. About six sections of hair, three on each side, are generally beaded, and his hair is pulled back into a thick braid that reached a little past his shoulders. His eyes are a bright turquoise in color, and his ears are pointed like an elf's. Personality-wise, he's a dare devil and lives for thrills, is a bit of a playa (guys, girls, who cares), and...that's...about all I got. I tend to figure out characters as I write them. x3

Anyway! Anyone up for plottage? As always, I'm open to pretty much anything!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 04:47:45 pm »
-wiggles- Well, hello there Rhi-Rhi xD

Hmm. I've got the very lovely miss Ziarre. She could be having to do an assassination job on him or.. -ponders- Although the only problem with that is after awhile if she didn't succeed she'd probably be all.. "How annoying. I'm too lazy to be wasting my time on you." Although she's probably going to be a little out of it. There's some serious jet lag when you travel between planets [her home! she's been outlawed again and earth is like her retreat. then she found out, ho shit. things changed.]

IF ya wanna. My brain isn't working well with plots atm. xD
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 06:21:25 pm »
Eee! That'd be awesome, 'moostsy! 8D I'd love to thread with ya! Especially since...I don't think I ever have...o.o and I've always loved Ziarre! Wait. I was in a thread or two with you like...years ago. xD

Anyway! She could totally be after him! Hell, I wouldn't even mind if she succeeded in catching him, though of course no killing yet since I wanna play him a bit. ^_~ Even if she didn't succeed, I'm sure we could figure out some way to keep a plot going, or if she does get bored, well...they can both just go their separate ways to other threads, no problem. It'd still be a fun thread, methinks!

And an out of it Ziarre? Oh my. Poor her. She better be careful so that she's not the one caught. xP

So yeah! I see a lot of plot possibilities and no worries if your brain isn't working! I'm totally the "make this up as I go!" sort when it comes to plots, so...^_~

Anyway! Wanna do it? And...who should post first and where? I have no preferences.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 07:08:24 pm »
Hmmm.. Yeah! That was that post you had with your boy who had the doll.. There was Yuuki and.. Niaaki? Or something? XD I just remember he was really feminine and Yuuki would make him dress up and such. Haha.

XD That'd make it all the more fun! Although her being caught would put a wrench in her plans, lmao.

Alright! Lets do it. How about... you post first and maybe just somewhere 'normal'. Like, a place anyone could be or something. -nods- But other than that, no preferences at all! :D

Offline Rhi-Rhi

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 12:04:58 pm »
OH YEAH! You played Keir, yes? xDD Yup, that was Niaaki! Whoo!

Anyway! Muahaha, I shall go post then! x3 And we can just see what happens! I think I'll post on the Cancer. Seems like a nice, general area. x3

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 01:44:00 pm »
Yup! Wooohoo! I got it right :D

Alright! I'll keep on a lookout then for it. Yay [: Ziarre gets to be in the future! XD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal