Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: man, i'm bored. RP, anyone?  (Read 419 times)

Anonymous

man, i'm bored. RP, anyone?
« on: November 24, 2007, 12:36:47 am »
Right, like I've stated above. I AM BORED. And in need of some amusement.

I have a few characters that I can join. I think one is already joined here. I don't quite remember.

But I have:

ZIARRE -She's immortal, lived a -very- long time. She's been around since SotE and even before that. That's how old she is. She looks in her later 20's. She's very scarred. Battle-hardened. Crazy. I think she's joined her and I have her profile up? Should be in my sig. >> But if you ever become her friend she's VERY loyal. :D Uh. She's the type to sleep for like five days straight, wake up, eat, exhaust herself by working out, sleep a day and then go find some work and repeat it. She's either working, sleeping, eating, or working out. She does very little else. It's because she's crazy [aka has voices in her head she doesn't like listening too 8D].

ROO SARKOZI -Roo is a lovely, hyperactive, crude, seemingly bubbly girl. She knows between right and wrong and chooses right, even if her inclination is to the wrong. She's mildly cannibalistic and remorseless and her humanity is quickly fading. Yay! She's an assassin. She likes vodka and tequila. She finds those two things as acceptable pay on some days. She isn't easily emotionally attached, but when she is, she loves you for life. She's nosy and the type to just walk up to someone and being, 'HI! I'M ROO! HOW'RE YOU TODAY? YOU HAVE NICE HAIR. CAN I TOUCH IT?' Although she wouldn't necessarily scream at them.

SENKA MURARO -She'll probably be a relatively normal girl. She's got an 'I'm tough' attitude. She's blunt and honest, a good kid. Despite it all, she's really just a silly kid when she or you lighten up. She's also addicted to cigarettes. >> She smokes like a chimney. However, I think she'd have some kind of energy power type thing so if a space craft thingy ever broke down she'd be very useful, probably being at least able to make it move. She can use it defensively and offensively and just in general. I could see her accidentally getting caught up in whatever.

PERSONALLY, I think they're all very cute and you should love them and play with them!

They're all open for plotting. I have really nothing in mind. Although I think they need friends to annoy. Or just get caught up in someone's problems and they be forced to go along or something. Of course I have to join Senka & Roo yet, but that's only if someone decides, 'I WANNA USE THEM!' But that only takes like, all of 5 seconds.

YOU PICK THE CHARACTER I PLAY.

Because I am lazy and love them all equally.

See, I am babbling. It's 3:36 AM. That's what happens. Be warned.

EDIT: Who knew? Roo IS joined. S'all good.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 01:24:48 am »
Well, I have Louhi, my vampire/fairie/human/? creature. She's about 12, but she's been thrown through time by an evil dude. She's from the time of the Witch Trials (16 or 1700s ish. I knew it at one time)

She has no idea what she's really capable of doing as her powers tend to show up when she gets frazzled and they do what they darn well please. She hasn't quite gained control over her vampire side, and it hasn't made peace with her human part, which leads to some interesting situations as her blood lust can drive her mad, but drinking blood makes her sick unless she's really lusting after it. She struggles to provide her own blood as she is not a killer usually.

Maybe she could make friends with the assassin and use the blood of her victims?

I don't have anything particularly in mind either, but I love Louhi and I would like to play her. Maybe if Roo shows up in the caves of...Tianer is it? She could find Louhi in one of her crazed, blood lust/starving states since no one has really been in the caves recently.

Whatdaya think?

(and yeah, 3 am does weird things. It's 3:14 according to my computer at the moment)

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 01:59:45 am »
Aww! Roo would love taking care of a kid! Especially one as cute as Louhi. :D I'm up for it!

You post first or I?

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 08:15:51 am »
Go ahead and post first so Louhi can stalk her.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal