Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Knights of the Round Table! Teinar!  (Read 279 times)

Anonymous

Knights of the Round Table! Teinar!
« on: May 06, 2009, 12:20:17 pm »
Teinar Council ^_^

I've posted this like five times before, but there are new people and I thought this would be a good time to plot out how this meeting will go. I'm going to have Conrad's assistant arrive who is also on the council in this post I'm about to put up. I'm thinking this council meeting is taking place before the A Pilot In Teinar thread, or at least before Conrad arrived to poke Temple's brain.

So really I am here recruiting more council people if I can, and also to see what the respective Council Members will be deciding, or what they think they'll be deciding, based on Temple being a threat, having information, and wanting to be taken care of as quickly as possible whatever that may mean.

I'm also about to toss a message to Taly to figure something out. ^_^ So check it out guys! =D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal