Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: My limits  (Read 290 times)

Anonymous

My limits
« on: May 06, 2009, 11:20:36 am »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

Will do: Anything that does minium damage, or you cna punch me, but leave my action up to me. Just end your RP with [Insert Characters name here] Threw a punch that connected, or some variation

Won't do: There's nothing I wont possibly do, within reason. I would need a good reason to do it, though.

Ask me first: Grievious Bodily Harm, or anything major.

How far can character injuries go?

Will do:Flesh wounds, such as scrapes, bruises, maybe a bloody nose.

Ask me first: Big injuries, broken bones, open wounds, death.

How far can torture go?

Ask me first: Anything, just talk it over with me

What about character death?

Ask me first: You can attempt it, doesn't mean it will work. If i want my character to die, I will probably announce it, and ask for a RP to kill him off.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

Will do: If it's not a permanent transformation, or I can switch back and forth.

Ask me first: Basically ask me for anything.

What about healing?
For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.]

Will do: I got no problem, just make it realistic, not some super awesome healing potion.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?

Will do: regular, it just has to be tastefull, I really like fade to black.

Won't do: Rape, freaky stuff, anything weird

Ask me first: If you really want to do some of that stuff, jsut ask me and talk about it first.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
I am a nice guy, and have no problem with mostly anything, as long as you ask me first.  It's mainly because I might have a direction for the thread in mind, and asking me will not make me change my mind on thee fly. I could see if I could work it into the thread.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal