Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Limits Limits!  (Read 332 times)

Anonymous

Limits Limits!
« on: April 17, 2009, 01:24:41 am »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
I'm pretty laid back and open to almost everything XD

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

Will do: Grabbing, picking up, hitting, etc are ok, but you gotta be prepared for me to counter it in my next post. If I think my charrie could dodge, move, block etc then I'll have my charrie do just that.

Won't do: No insta-kills darnit! Or ridiculous unavoidable attacks of DOOM

Ask me first: Please ask before maiming?

How far can character injuries go?

Will do: I'll do anything from light wounds to horrific injuries, but I prefer it if you leave your attacks a little more open-ended unless your charrie is aiming for a specific part of the body. Even then, I reserve the right to block/dodge etc if I feel it's accurate. Don't worry tho, I like my charries getting beaten up XP

Won't do: Don't try and outline exactly what injury my charrie got and how bad it was. Irksome!

Ask me first: If you're gonna do something that could potentially kill/horrifically maim my charrie

How far can torture go?

Will do: It's all good!

Won't do: Haven't found any yet

Ask me first: Losing limbs/eyes/etc

What about character death?

Will do: You can attempt to kill them all you like, but it's up to me when they die XD

Won't do: Letting you kill off my charrie without my permission

Ask me first: If...you really want my char to die? Lol like for a plot or some such

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

Will do: Feel free to attempt!

Won't do: N/A

Ask me first: Just ask me first in general for this sort of thing, if you really want my char to be turned

What about healing?

Will do: Healing is one of the few things I don't mind you doing to my charrie without permission and such. It's usually a good thing! XD

Won't do: Healing an injury I enjoy/is plot related

Ask me first: Before healing any pre-existing issues (blindness, paralysis, etc)

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?

Will do: Pretty much anything as long as I'm comfortable with the player of the charrie

Won't do: Nada as far as I know

Ask me first: If I don't want my charrie to get jumped, I'll find a way to rebuff XD

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
N/A at the moment
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal