Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Anonymity, Contribution to Blogs  (Read 313 times)

Anonymous

Anonymity, Contribution to Blogs
« on: March 25, 2009, 11:11:00 pm »
Hey, guys!

So I was looking at the Sylph Report, since I've begun to write an attempt at its counterpart, and I noticed not many people seem to contribute news items or comments any longer, if any ever did.  That's a shame, I think.  SO.

I just wanted to tell everyone the following:

You can publish with complete anonymity on Alesku's blog if you PM me the message; I will keep your identity a secret, IC and OOC, even if you're a Gospel (assume you made your identity untraceable).  Again, if the message radically compromises military security, he will delete it (i.e. reply fully to the PM, but decline to publish the message, and note in a post that a message has been sifted and deleted).  In the case of deletion, may I recommend posting the message on Sylph's lovely #subversive channel, or perhaps some new venue?  Think of it--'all the stuff Alesku is too cowardly to reply to.'  Hey, that could be excellent.  

If your message isn't deleted (and most of them won't be--Alesku's not that paranoid), I'll post it up in quotes and Alesku will respond.

Of course, if you want to reply in-character, that's awesome too.  Those you don't have to PM in, just post, obviously, under your real identity.

What you might write in with:

1. Report subversive messages you've seen elsewhere, or bring items of news up for discussion.  You can make news items up, I think, if they're not too radical (if they are, obviously run them by Rhi first).  I'd be especially interested in seeing discussions based on Edanith and/or Seruna.  I don't recommend reporting on the Sylph report except anonymously, because, well, it's illegal; but if #subversive opens up again and your character wants to inform the Seekers of something, why not?  And, obviously, just making things up is fun.

2. Opinions and arguments Alesku can address.  Again, it'd be neat to hear from Edanis and Serunans, though the chance of deletion is somewhat higher in those cases.  Unless they're posted anonymously posing as Aedolian citizens.  That's another thing you can do via PM--falsely sign messages.  I won't tell.  Alesku may proclaim every other message an Edani plot, though, if he doesn't like what he's hearing... fun.

3.  Further pro-Aedolian propaganda always welcome.

4.  Anything else you like.

I'm going to post a few news items myself, but, obviously, Alesku doesn't want to talk news--that might compromise security.  Ha.  Therefore, it would be totally awesome if people really could write in anonymously.  Otherwise I'll just... make up some anonymous tips myself.  You'll see.  Anyway, I hope people want to get involved; I didn't do this for the attention, I did it for board plot, so, totally, go crazy.  After all, the Citizen belongs to all patriotic Aedolians.

And random anonymous posters.  Liketotally. ;)

-Sam
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal