Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Conversation File: Mauburin Interrogation  (Read 364 times)

Anonymous

Conversation File: Mauburin Interrogation
« on: March 24, 2009, 11:55:46 am »
[center:o5ltrqfa]< The following file is a transcript of a discussion of the seekers. They have been color coded and tagged.>[/center:o5ltrqfa]

FILE NAME: Mauburin Interrogation

[BEGIN TRANSCRIPT]

-We need to talk about your interrogation techniques, Darsche.  I didn't like what I saw.
-I presume by 'certain Seeker' you mean Marshal?  Straightforward speech, please, this is not the forum for veiled grievances. (Alesku)

I preferred not to mention names, but yes. Marshal was one I saw.

She wouldn't have divulged the information without some semblance of force. Would you have preferred a report to read twice as long, with no answer in sight? The end justifies the means. (Darsche)

Hmmm....agitation conserning Marshal?  Aren't there a lot of people out there agitated with him? (No offence) Gospel or no, Marshal...you do kind of pimp yourself out.  What was the illegal acitivity that you saw?  Just saying, "Illegal memories" doesn't really tell us much...( Soren)

An act of assault, though no permanent damage was done. The mind is a weapon, and you'll do well not to use it against other Pilots over petty squabbles, Richards. Whether we can use it when interrogating or not... well, I suppose I've gone and made an example of myself, now, haven't I? (Darsche)

I'd like to suggest having two Seekers at interrogation from here on out. And pimp himself out? Really I don't think any Pilot's grumblings towards Marshal may have a large effect on our investigations. I think a lot of the ramblings are unfounded. Despite how much I loathe him myself. Loathe may be too strong a word...maybe not. (Danica)

[center:o5ltrqfa][END TRANSCRIPT][/center:o5ltrqfa]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal