Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Conversation File: Points of Interest  (Read 354 times)

Anonymous

Conversation File: Points of Interest
« on: March 24, 2009, 11:33:28 am »
[center:2c06ovz0]< The following file is a transcript of a discussion of the seekers. They have been color coded and tagged.>[/center:2c06ovz0]

FILE NAME: Points of Interest

[center:2c06ovz0][BEGIN TRANSCRIPT][/center:2c06ovz0]

Very well done people. I apologize for my absence up till this point. A few points I might add:
Firstly, I have the entire memory of Seiteki Tora, at least barring any exclusions, and am in the process of studying them for discrepancies. It is tiresome work, 5000 years of memory is....extensive. It will take time to look for gaps in time, but I have started in recent history and am making progress backwards. Tora, I believe, should be considered as currently our highest threat. If nothing else, she has attempted to remain hidden for too long. Her dragon is compromised. She has the means, and possibly the will to be Prophet. Also note, since my discovery of her age, Prophet has been inactive. Coincidence?
Next, Fala Mauburin should be watched. As with any that are close to a Seeker, she may be using me for information, or in the hopes I will overlook her. This is not the case.

On a note of policy, you are all aware rank is meaningless here, so I would kindly keep it out of Seeker business.

If Whiro is compromised, and I can almost guarantee he is, then we must consider his offspring, in particular Siren. I draw the connection between Pilot Tierney and Siren with Tora and Whiro. If Tora is the leader, Tierney is almost certainly her second. Also, his shields make him one of only three living pilots who are known to be capable of resisting a mental invasion by me, the others people Tora and Roman.

As for Prophet's gender, I received information from my contacts within the Gospel circles that it is indeed female. This information cannot be verified, but the source offered it, I believe, without knowing he was giving it to a double agent, and therefore it is likely to be trustworthy.

The plan, as I see it, remains the same. We find the evidence, we come down hard and fast. All I need is one of the leaders, Prophet, Indigo, or Slyph. Prophet and Indigo have in depth knowledge of many of the others identities, and Sylph knows the layout of their entire infrastructure. Bring one to me and they're finished.

-M.Richards (Marshal)

Excellent, thank you for the incisive points, Richards.  I'll focus Calliope's sorting algorithm on Tora, R. Rosales, and G. Tierney first.  Should we go to Imperial Xhi for permission to begin more concerted oversight of these suspects as noted above?

Now--far be it from me to question your talent, but I hope you aren't letting hubris blind you to the possibility that some Pilots are better psychic dissemblers than you might assume; the fact is we have fourteen Gospels, nine active, and have not caught any of them.  In addition, we ought to keep a close watch on ourselves. It is not impossible that one of us is compromised.  If Axis Point interrogations were not so exhausting I would recommend them to all of us on a more regular basis. (Alesku)

Of course Alesku. I merely mean that those three are known to posses the skills. I'm sure all Gospels have them.

Also, we need no permission. Xhi has no say in Seeker bussiness. (Marshal)

All points duly noted. Perhaps, for the sake of security, the Seekers should each subject themselves to a random weekly lottery for Axis Point interrogations- there's no reason why we should make it a predictable pattern, should one of our own be among the Gospels. Compromising only one Seeker a week should enable us to keep a relatively stable yet secure work force. It's exhausting, but well worth it for the sake of security.

While we may not need implicit permission, perhaps we should inform the Imperial regardless. There's no harm in it- it'll only make the red tape easier to cross, should questions arise. If we inform Xhi beforehand of our intentions and our suspicions, unecessary bureaucratic nonsense can be easily avoided if we indeed end up falsely apprehending someone based on shaky Gospel contact 'leads'.

Along that note. Richards, are you certain that your contact within the Gospels truly knows Prophet's gender, out of curiosity? They may have offered it freely because it was a baseless piece of information- and therefore, not one that could hurt or harm them. It would certainly help to know if this source is at all reliable.

I will begin looking into Jorinth immediately. His Pilot, Richards, may be best monitored by you. I trust you shouldn't have trouble getting any closer to Mauburin on your own.(Darsche)

Wise idea.  Apologies to everyone; once I am more used to Seeker responsibilities, I may feel less compelled to 'run to the Imperial.' (Alesku)

Indeed. (Marshal)

[center:2c06ovz0][END TRANSCRIPT][/center:2c06ovz0]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal