Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: -----------PROJECT PANOPTICON___________________  (Read 314 times)

Anonymous

-----------PROJECT PANOPTICON___________________
« on: March 24, 2009, 11:21:45 am »
-----------PROJECT PANOPTICON_________ __________
Classified to subcommittee <Seeker>

>>>decoding...
To Pilot Imperial Xhi,

After parsing Gospel communication, spec. the so-called 'Sylph Report' (see attached file no. C41398-06) it seems to me that it would be wise to send Pilots to patrol the Lower City. Reg. militia is not equipped to handle psyactives. Recruitment numbers on culled psychics have gone down. While we are by no means stating that our surveillance is less than adequate, the Lower City has its blind spots. Requesting permission to begin Project Panopticon.

Project Panopticon
-Pilot patrols, in pairs, in the lower city taken in three shifts. 0600, 1400, 2200.
-Request permission to hand-pick some Pilot pairings via subcommitte <Seeker> if necessary.
-Reports and full psychic debriefing to be carried out via Network after each shift.
-Immediate arrest and psychic processing of any suspicious citizen.
-Immediate recruitment of any suspected psyactive.

I believe this project will up the numbers of recruited psychics and tighten the noose around the Gospels. Subset of Project Panopticon will, of course, involve tighter timestamping and recordkeeping on Pilots, spec. those patrolling. Subcommittee <Seeker> takes full responsibility for processing Pilot records and will forward to individ. record folders as usual.

Pilot Royal Alesku Macario
/End missive

/new message from Imperial Xhi

I will allow it.

If any of the citizens become mentally handicapped due to unfit psychic processing, the pilot will have a harsh punishment before them. No exceptions.

If any of the chosen pairs happen to befall 'bad luck' while they're on patrol, the Seeker who paired them up with have a harsh punishment before them. No exceptions.

If possible psychics are found, they will go through the usual six months grace period, ones who are older and stronger than the average candidate will be under close watch if they're allowed the grace period at all.

I fail to see how this will tighten the noose around the gospels, though you are a high ranking Pilot and a Seeker, Alesku Macario, and I trust you not to be enept with your work.

- Imperial Xiconocatzin Xhi.
/End missive

/new message from Alesku Macario

PIlot Imperial Xhi,

Many thanks. Your points are well noted.

Reference attached file no. C41398-06 for connection to Gospels, or simply leave that to subcommittee <Seeker> as delegated.

/End missive
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal