Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Line 'em up, shoot 'em down. (Rina/open)  (Read 2110 times)

shinigamikitsune

Re: Line 'em up, shoot 'em down. (Rina/open)
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2009, 12:48:49 am »
"They are fox ears... and I have a matching tail as well. So really, I'm more fox then bird." He watched Andreas closely, as though trying to see if he could tell exactly when the pill started taking it's effect.

"Though that doesn't really explain why you decided to molest my ears for as long as you did."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2009, 12:42:19 am »
Andreas shrugged, "Fox dude then." Didn't matter much to him. Tail and wings. Man he was glad he wasn't that kid. Clothes would be such a pain. He grinned again, attention going back to the dance floor. He was getting twitchy. Needed to burn some energy off.

"I donno. They were soft and there." He gave short laugh, "And I'm fucking high! Seemed like a good idea."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2009, 01:45:41 am »
Iolani chuckled softly. "I suppose that is reason enough then." He noticed Andreas was starting to shift his attention back to the dance floor, so he scooted closer to him. He wasn't really sure why he did it, just that he wanted this older boy's attentions on him right now.

"Of course I don't use all that often. My tastes run more towards alcohol right now."

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2009, 07:16:28 pm »
Andreas had only been half listening, distracted by how the bright colors appeared to his stimulated brain. So he looked a little confused when Iolani moved closer. It wasn't bad, so Andreas just grinned at him, eyes not really focused on him, "I like to drink on occasion. Normally I drink at home though."

There were some other ways to burn off his energy then dancing and Andreas had never been very picky, "I can get you a drink if you want?"

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2009, 11:04:52 pm »
"That would be nice, actually." Iolani took a moment to look Andreas over again. "I live on my own, so drinking at home seems rather pointless to me."

How lame was it do drink all by yourself out home. At least drinking alone at a bar didn't make you feel like a complete loser. Plus there was always the possibility of finding somebody to drink with, or them finding you.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2009, 02:12:36 am »
"Alright." Andreas grinned at him, "You live alone? Cool. I live with my band, gets a bit crazy sometimes." Glancing over at the bar, he stretched his arms out, "So, let's get you that drink. And then maybe you can take me home."

Really, it was best to just cut to the chase. It was a busy club, best to just move on if they weren't looking for the same things. And the kid was cute enough.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2009, 02:21:40 am »
Iolani bit the inside of his lower lip a little. He wasn't exactly sure about the taking him home part just yet, but he couldn't deny that he wanted him a bit.

"Just as long as you make sure that it's something hard and straight up." He honestly didn't like those drinks which were overly fruity or sweet. It could make drinking a little too easy to go over your limit in a short amount of time.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2009, 09:05:31 pm »
"Sure dude. I can do that." Andreas grinned back at the kid, "I'll get you whatever you want." He slid out of the booth somewhat less then gracefully, laughing, "Whoo! Good shit. Goood shit."

He made his way through the crowded dance floor to the bar, leaning against it and waiting for the bartenders attention.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2009, 09:21:31 pm »
He giggled a little at Andreas' wonderful display of standing.  "I'll be waiting right here."

Iolani watched him until he was half way across the dance floor, then looked down to Marli with a slight frown. "Of course I know that he wants in my pants. So what?"

He tilted his head slightly as though listening to the doll. After a moment he gasped. "What that dirty mouth of yours! Where ever did you learn such language?" ................ "Okay.... so maybe you do have an excuse as to why you know, but that doesn't mean that you have to use such filth." ................. "Marli! That is just mean!" .................. "You know what? For that, I am totally letting him do whatever the hell he wants to me." He sticks his tongue out at the doll, then listens some more. ............... "You're not my mother." .................. "Whatever. Besides, he's kinda hot."

He glanced up to see if Andreas was coming back yet or not.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2009, 09:29:37 pm »
Andreas had managed to get a drink, soda and he thought rum. He took a sniff and nodded. Up. Not a bad drink, but he disliked being stoned and drunk. One of the other was good for him. Though being sober just seemed pointless to him.

He was still to out of it to really care that the kid seemed to be talking to the doll. Instead he set the drink down and leaned against the side of the booth, brushing his hair out of his face, "There ya go. Hope it's right."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2009, 09:46:31 pm »
Now that Andreas was back, he ignored Marli. To the best of his ability at least. He smiled up at the other winged being. "Thank you." He picked up the glass to take a little sniff first, then a sip of it. Rum... very nice.

"This is perfect, thanks." He tilted his head slightly as he watched Andreas leave against the booth. "Aren't you going to sit back down?"

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2009, 11:21:55 am »
Shaking his head, Andreas raked his hand through his hair again, still feeling twitchy, "Naw. Naw. I'm cool. I want to stand."

He reached down and poked the stuffed animal, "Isn't it a little weird to bring a teddy bear to a club?"

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2009, 10:22:44 pm »
Iolani ignores the protests that are coming from Marli when Andreas pokes him, then shrugs slightly. "Marli's part of my stage presence. I had a gig before I came here tonight." No need to add in that he takes Marli with him everywhere he goes. "I had only stopped long enough to drop my bass off at home before I came here. Since I didn't bother changing, it didn't cross my mind."

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2009, 10:57:26 pm »
"Oooh. Crazy. That's cool." Andreas nodded, eyes slightly glazed from the drugs. Probably shouldn't have taken that last one. Mellowed out a little. But too late for that. He started to smoosh and pet the kids ears again, "You are in a band? Cool! I'm in a band!"

The fact that this had already been discussed was lost on Andreas. Remember kids, don't do drugs.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2009, 11:19:29 pm »
He didn't even attempt to have Andreas stop this time. There really wasn't any point to it. Though the petting part did cause him to purr a little bit. "I'm not in a band actually. I'm still looking, and in the meantime I perform and sing on my own." Yes this had been covered, but it was easier to go with the flow for now.

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2009, 11:44:13 pm »
"Cool! I'm in Mind Haze. You heard of us? I'm the singer." Andreas grinned, petting his ears happily, "You got soft ears for a bird."

His attention shifted back to the dance floor, body moving with the music. It was tempting to go back to dance. He wanted to burn this energy off, it was hard standing still.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2009, 11:59:17 pm »
"Yeah, I have heard of you." He smiles then finishes off the drink. Whether is was so he could get to the point that he didn't care how many times Andreas repeated himself, or to down out Marli, it was unclear at this point. "They are fox ears... my tail is just as soft."

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2009, 12:20:31 am »
Andreas frowned at that, "I don't think I want to touch your tail. That just seems weird." He liked the ears, but tails seemed icky. He glanced over his shoulder again at the dance floor before back at the kid, "You drank that pretty fast."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2009, 12:54:20 am »
Iolani gives him a little pout. "Awe. My tail's not all that bad. I take very good care of it." He looks up at him, then shrugs when asked about the drink. "I didn't want to let it get warm. It's best when it's still ice cold."

He couldn't help but lean into the petting and smooshing now. "You wanna go do something?"

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2009, 01:32:21 am »
"No way. Tails are way gross man." Andreas wrinkled his nose, "I ain't petting your tail." Looking down at the glass, he nodded, "Oh yeah. Though I like me beer warm. It's better that way."

That question got a grin from Andreas, "Yeah. I was hoping you might take me home."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal