Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Line 'em up, shoot 'em down. (Rina/open)  (Read 2109 times)

shinigamikitsune

Line 'em up, shoot 'em down. (Rina/open)
« on: March 17, 2009, 04:50:42 pm »
It was still early in the night when Iolani had finished his gig as some bar that was close to his house. Typicaly he liked to stay around the places that he performed at, allowing people the chance to come up and talk to him about his music if they wanted. However he decided against that tonight. The performance had been great, so he was a little to buzzed up to sit still, plus the place was a little too seedy to stick around for long.

He'd gone home quickly, just long enough to drop off his bass guitar. As much as he loved it, it was no longer needed for the evening. He decided to keep his stage cloths on. It consisted of a white kimono style top that had black trim with silver embroudered dragons and lotus flowers on it. There were fastenings on the inside to keep it closed without the use of an obi, plus it ended about mid thigh. The back of it hung down just enough to give his cute little black wings room to move with ease. He wore a belt that gave the illusion that it helped keep the kimono closed. It was black leather with silver chains draped with it. The buckle was flat and silver with a bright pink bunny head siluette with cross bones underneath. He also wore tight black pants that had slits of material removed from up the sides and held together with criss crossing leather strings. On his feet were platform boots that went up to his knees, laced up all the way with bright pink laces.

His make-up for the night was black eyeliner applied thickly with charcoal grey eyeshadow that had hints of green in it to help illuminate his deep green eyes. He'd painted the inner part of his lips green while linning the outter half with black, and applied a shiney clear gloss that would keep it all in place. Although his hair wasn't too long, there was enough to put it up into a bun, which was held in place with black laquered chopsticks, which held tiny silk bright pink flower strings hanfing down from the thicker ends.

With his stuffed red lion, Marli, in hand, he went to find himself a club. Not that it was hard to find. He knew most of the places, and which ones to avoid. He chose one that was only a 30 minute walk from his place. The music ws good there, and he knew the bouncers well enough that the usualy patrons wouldn't harass him.

More then a few people looked at Iolani a little funny because of Marli, or perhaps because of his fox features mixed with the wings. It could have even been the way he dressed, or all of it put together. Whatever the reason, the little bassist didn't pay attention. He lingered near the bar long enough to finish a drink, before he found his way to the dance floor. Dancing always was a little better with a drink or two in you. Just enough to loosen you up and calm your nerves a little bit. It wasn't that he had a big problem with large crowds of people, just that he didn't always feel comfortable being in them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Line 'em up, shoot 'em down. (Rina/open)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 08:44:10 pm »
Andreas had no problem with crowds. He was already flying high, the music swirling colors around him. He was pretty sure Raa wouldn't approve. He was such a stick in the mud about drugs. He loved the guy, really. But he should learn to chill out a bit. And Idina wasn't around when he had wanted to leave. So the Siren was unsupervised tonight.

And thoroughly enjoying it. Several girls were dancing with him and Andreas was totally cool with that. He didn't really dress up much when he went out. Dressing up was for on stage. He was just in some tight jeans and a t-shirt for a band he liked. He had to carefully modify all his shirts so he could fit his wings out them and sticks darts in them so the shirt didn't loose it's shape. Made him more sewing savvy then he would have normally preferred.

Still dancing he brushed up against some feathery wings. Hey! Cool! He had wings! Andreas beamed and grabbed onto the wings, "Whoooooa! You have wings too! I have wings!"

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 10:49:56 pm »
He was dancing away, in his little groove, when suddenly he couldn't move quite as good anymore. He looked over his shoulder at the person who was yelling at him... then he had to look up in order to see is face.

"Um yeah.. I have wings too." He blinked a couple of times, and came to the conclusion this guy was drunk or stoned... probably stoned by the way he was acting. Then again most people here were chemically altered in some form or another. "Could you possibley let them go please?"

Iolani smiled up at the man, he couldn't get a good look at him from this angle, but he did looks handsome enough.... and that so caused him to blush. Not so much at his own thoughts, but at the rather perverted ideas that Marli was telling him.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 11:26:05 pm »
"They are so cute!" Andreas happily continued to wiggle and flap the smaller boys wings. He was far too high and happy to care about someone else concept of personal space. Plus he was more then used to utterly ignoring Viz and his attempts to get him to stop.

Then Andreas focused on something else, "Whooooooa! Freeeeaky!" His hands released the wings and latched onto the fox ears, smooshing them around the boys head, "You are like some crazy...fox...bird. ...thing.....yeah!"

Swaying slightly, Andreas gave the smaller boy a slightly lopsided grin, tossing his hair out of his face. The world was a happy place right now for him. Bright colors, cool music, warm fuzzy feelings and smooshy soft fox ears.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 11:44:12 pm »
Yes. The taller male was deffinately stoned, no doubt about it now. Well at least his ears were only being smooshed instead of tugged on.

"I'm not quite sure what I am really." He took the chance to turn around and face Andreas, which even with his platforms he has to look up at him. "Nobody was around to tell me when I was old enough to understand." He tilted his head slightly, looking the guy infront of him over. "Do you know what you are that gives you such pretty wings?"

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 12:20:04 am »
"Oh. 's cool. I know lots of people who don't know what they are." Andreas had in no way let go of the boys ears, giggling slightly as he manhandled the delicate things. He smoosed and tugged and shaped the ears.

He paused long enough to give him a bright smile, "Yeah. Mostly anyways. I'm part Siren. Donno what else though. But I do know that much." It's what made him a great singer. He didn't really take pride in his voice because of that fact. That would be like being proud that you could blink really well. It was just a normal part of life. Sing, fuck, breathe, eat, sleep. "And I hate my wings."

The singer really did. They drove him nuts. And he had been saving up to get them removed. He just always seemed to need some money here and there that he was still a ways from his goal. Damn poverty!

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 12:37:36 am »
Iolani tilted his head slightly, not even bothering to try and swat the part-siren's hands away, knowing they'd probably only end up somewhere else on his body. "I like your wings actually. White is a nice color. It doesn't make them seem as dark and menacing as black does."

His wings won't the only thing on him that was black. So was his hair, along with his fox ears and tail. Though in all fairness there with the white tipe at the end of his tail like normal foxes. Not to mention that his eyes were dark even if they were green.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 06:23:11 pm »
That made Andreas laugh, "I don't care what color they are. Pain in the ass. Can't clean them right, always fuckin' itchy and no one wants to help groom them. Always get in the way, clothes don't fuckin' fit!" Andreas had a whole list of reasons why he hated his wings.

"They are all sensitive and delicate and suck in cars and on elevators and shit!" Though it was hard to stay angry when you were on as many uppers as Andreas was. The anger soon petered out into fuzzy good times as he kept smooshing the boys ears.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2009, 08:33:50 pm »
At this point in time, Iolani was quite thankful that he hadn't decided to get his ears pierced. Though with the way Andreas kept smooshing them, he was having a hard time catching all of the conversation. "I suppose it would be more difficult to take care of wings that are larger."

He reached up to stop one of the older boy's hands. "If you're going to continue to do that, perhaps we could find a quiter place in the club to continue this."

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2009, 11:57:07 pm »
Andreas glanced over his shoulder at his wings. He didn't really think they were that big. That Pilot lady, hotting with the blue hair and eyes and the great rack. She had huge wings. His weren't that much wider then his shoulders, "Mine aren't that huge man."

He blinked down at his hands, rather surprised to find him still molesting the kids ears, "What? Sure." Andreas grinned, not really caring. He could do whatever. Everything was just happiness and sunshine right now.

He looked around, swaying with the music again, reaching up to brush some bright blue hair out of his face, "Where did you have in mind? Ain't many quite places."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2009, 12:10:45 am »
"I know of a place in here. It's a ways from the dance floor, but you can still hear the music and talk." That is if there wasn't anybody else in that back corner at the moment.

He bit his lower lip slightly, with a hint of nervousness, then took hold of Andreas' hand. He lead him threw the crowd and across the club. Thankfully nobody had claimed this spot yet. "Here we are." He smiled to Andreas, going to let go of his hand and slip into the booth.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2009, 12:36:00 am »
Andreas was led along, not really paying much attention, listening to the music and waving at a few people. He looked at the booth, then crawled into it, "Cool! I've never noticed this this place before." He glanced back at the dancers on the floor, "Man....you could totally get some great head back here and no one wouldn't know!"

Leaning back against the back of the booth, Andreas sprawled out, forgetting he was supposed to go back to messing with the kids ears.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2009, 12:50:10 am »
Iolani couldn't help the blush that crept into his cheeks and warmed his face a little. Those were deffinately not the words he had expected to come out of the other's mouth. Though he was pretty sure that people had gone further then just giving head.

He slipped into the booth as well, setting Marli carefully aside, then looked towards Andreas. "Now that we can hear each other better, my name's Iolani."

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2009, 12:59:55 am »
Andreas didn't really notice. He didn't tend to censer himself normally. It was far too fun to mess with Viz and make the poor kid blush. And he was paying more attention to the graffiti on the wall, finding the the drugs and flashing lights made it seem like the letters were moving.

"Iolani? Crazy name dude." He turned his attention to the kid, "I'm Andreas. Lead singer of Mind Haze." He blinked, "That's a band. A cool one."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2009, 01:13:45 am »
"it's nice to meet you Andreas." Then a smile came to his lips. "I knew you looked familuar. I've heard of Mind Haze, and caught a couple of your shows here and there. I have to admit that I like your style."

Iolani took a moment to tuck a stray strand of hair behind his ear. "I play the base and sing, though I'm still looking for a band to join. I thought I had found one a while back... but I had to leave... for personal reasons."

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2009, 01:39:01 am »
"Yeah. We rock!" Andreas grinned, "Shows are pretty cool too. My voice doesn't do it's....thing I guess...." Andreas paused losing his train of through. He shook his head, trying to clear it, then shrugged. Wasn't important anyway.

He leaned forward, sprawling out against the table, "That's cool. I bet you'll find a band soon. Always people lookin if you got talent." He slid a hand into his pocket and fished out a tube. Fumbling for a moment he managed to get the lid off and pop a brightly colored pill into his mouth.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2009, 01:43:47 am »
He tilted his head slightly as he watched Andreas fish out the pill. "What's that?" They always said curiosity killed the cat... good thing he wasn't feline. It was probably some sort of drug, though he hadn't seen one so brightly colored like that.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2009, 02:23:14 am »
Andreas looked down at the tube and laughed, recapping it and sliding it back into his pocket, "It's just a pretty little happy pill. No worries."

Grinning Andreas fluttered his wings lightly, "Yeah. So...what's up little...weird dude!"

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2009, 10:23:40 pm »
Iolani nods a little bit. "Ah.. I see. A happy pill." Drug using confirmed. Well at least it seemed as though Andreas didn't drink when he drugged himself.

"I am not weird." Pouting a little at having been called weird. "I'm just unique." Sure, that's what it was. "Besides, you were the person who was molesting my ears."

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2009, 08:08:32 pm »
"Sure." Andreas licked his lips, letting the pill absorb into him. He didn't tend to take these very often, only when he wanted to party hard. He liked a mellow, chill high for his regular life. He shivered, twitching slightly.

Then he laughed, scraping his slightly greasy hair out of his face with his fingers, "You totally are weird little birdman. And what's so odd with petting big whatever the fuck animal ears those are!" He grinned, eyes slightly glazed.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal