Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Rayth Molba's Limits =)  (Read 262 times)

Anonymous

Rayth Molba's Limits =)
« on: March 16, 2009, 06:44:52 pm »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
[For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?]

Will do:
I don't mind small injuries being auto-hits. My only character is pretty tough, to if you wanna just say that a punch lands, go ahead, he can take quite a few.

Won't do:
I don't really like having my character's die. I might be willing to do it in the right circumstances, but I get attached to my characters, and put a lot of mental effort into them. I would like them to stay around. :)

Ask me first:
Just ask me before you hit me with an injury that will actually damage me. I will probably let you do it, I just like to be told first.

How far can character injuries go?

Will do:
Considering that this setting has some substantial amounts of healing magic and psionic powers, there isn't much that could do large amounts of damage. So, feel free to open up a can of whoop-ass, as long as it doesn't kill me before I can do something about it.

Won't do:
As stated before, I don't really want my one character that I have to die. So, please don't kill him? :3

Ask me first:
Before doing any permanent damage.

How far can torture go?

Will do:
I don't really expect this character to get into such situations, but if he ever does, I don't mind a lot, as long as it won't permanently hamper my character's abilities.

Won't do:
If you ask me first, there won't be much that I mind, as long as it follows the above.

Ask me first:
Before permanent damage.

What about character death?
[Do you mind killing off characters? Or should players always ask permission before attempting it?]

Will do:
As previously stated, I like my characters, and don't usually like them dying. But, if I make some more, 'throw-away' type characters, then you might be able to kill them. Ask me about it. ;-)

Won't do:
Random deaths. I like to have some influence with that.

Ask me first:
Before trying to kill me.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

Ask me first:
As it says above. Ask me first, I might say yes, but who knows.

What about healing?

Will do:
Any healing is fine. I don't really have a character with a permanent disability, unless you count Ansirus' magical deficiencies. And I don't think those can be easily healed.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?
[Do you prefer to fade to black or play it out? What about abuse/rape? Innuendo? What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with?]

Will do:
I will do general flirting with characters that my character would be realistically interested in.

Won't do:
Really crazy stuff.

Ask me first:
Before attempting said really crazy stuff.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC

Ansirus is my only character, so all of the above only applies to him. :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal