Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1155 times)

Anonymous

Hello
« on: October 02, 2007, 06:12:35 pm »
hi, there i'm tom IRL and am hoping to be loved and accepted in my lastest RP incarnation as Cain "the space cowboy". I'm a half decent roleplayer, making a claim to fame on the renaissance kingdoms forums under 3 characters - one dead, one forum mask and one IG charcter

Kelldorn Wia a charming minstrel from Winchester who died after being shot in the back by an arrow
The Fool- Chester town's jester
Black Wolf- A dark and brooding mercenary captain.

I like to think i've got a good writing style and that i can rp properly but with only others opinions to go on i'm not sure. Apart from that i think thats really about it from my end. I'd call my self a very able rp-er.

I'm the uk so i dont know about times zones, catch you later i guess

Punky
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 07:10:02 pm »
Ahoy there! I'm AOC, your resident RP'er. Take your shoes off, stay awhile. Oh, and welcome to Remnants of the Earth! And when you have the time, check out its sister site, Spirits of the Earth. Hope you have fun! And remember, artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 08:03:56 pm »
Damn it AOC that's my line! Also, every time you say that artificial intelligence line it just makes me believe all the more. Ahem!

But yes welcome Tom. I'm Shizzy. Just Shizzy. Shizzy P Insanity. The P is short for Pathagoream. Nice big word right there. Ahem. I hope you like it here!

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 08:09:22 pm »
Hello!

I'm Draco! Also known as Draccy-Pants. Never heard of this Kingdoms place, but any new blood is good blood!

Despite the name Draconian and being called Draco, I'm a girl. I doodle, and I obviously write!

I think... I have a character free, and a thread open, so if you feel like it, hit me up for Drantris or reply to Phenyo in the Red District! ^__^ I dunno if I'm any good either, but I'm always willing to learn. Also, um, any questions about anything, don't be a-scared to harass Rhi-Rhi or Shizzy!

Rhi-Rhi doesn't bite, often, and Shizzy is just weird, but easily to talk to.

Like Jello.

That's right Shizzy, you're as easy as JELLO D8< TAKE THAT!!

....*coughs and walks away*

Oh yeah Draccy? Well I can edit your posts and you like to suck on my fingers!

Oh yeah!? Well I CAN EDIT MY POSTS TOO! ... And at least your fingers are made of Jello? :3 Oh!oh!oh! Can you be ORANGE jello!?

No Draccy, I'll be the Jello that's PICKLE flavoured. That's right. PICKLE flavoured Jello.

That's okay... I like pickels...  I HOPE ALL YOUR COOKIES TASTE LIKE PICKLES!  ;_; It looks like I'm talking to myself. Shizzy! Stop doing that. TT_TT People will think I'm insane.

No! I'm gonna keep doing this so you do look crazy!! If I have to be crazy then you have to be crazy as well Draccy! So you take that! And I hope all your pickles taste like cookies! Ginger snap cookies!

....That won't taste very good in hamburgers.

Yeah well if I have my cookies ruined then you get to have your burgers ruined!

I can always keep the pickles out. HA!

No, no you can't. If you do, the buns will taste like Four week old chocolate.

Hey now, four week old chocolate can still taste good! Sometimes! Zomg this isn't Shizzy and it isn't Draco! WHO COULD IT BE?!?!

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2007, 04:18:35 am »
nice to meet you all and nice to know i'm not the craziest one here

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 04:24:44 am »
Quote from: "Cain"
nice to meet you all and nice to know i'm not the craziest one here

Not even close Tom. Not EVEN close.

I'm at the top of the list.

And I'm not giving this spot up either. It's comfy up here. Like sitting on hamburger buns. Oh man that is one comfy ride right there. And if ANY of you even THINK of getting up here on my hamburger bun list thing, I'll come at you like a radioactive spider monkey.

*Sage nod then stares*
Boogah.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2007, 04:32:09 am »
i dont have a crazy bone in my body!!!!!!!! i swear just dont hurt me

Cries with a grin

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2007, 08:57:01 am »
Schweeeeee!

I'm from the UK too ^^

*Glomp*

Name's MiatheRabbit though I'm not very fluffly really *fanged grin*

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2007, 01:40:07 pm »
Greetings and welcome. I am Rae, and you will have fun here. If you don't, I'll let the mutant birds get you. And isn't Shizzy just the craziest? <3

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2007, 01:45:56 pm »
As if you need to ask Rae! For yes, I am indeed the most Shizzy! Er, Craziest I meant. Well I'm both Shizzy and Craziest so...

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2007, 03:17:58 pm »
couldn't agree more :lol:

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2007, 03:25:00 pm »
I hear people say that all the time but I bet you could agree more. All you have you to do is find your variables. Variables like: Who or what are you agreeing to? Once you figure that out, it becomes a competition, and as we know, competitions can have winners and losers. Then you must put into perspective of: How much did the other person or persons agree?

Once those two have been determined, I bet you could easily agree more. Unless of course you meant that you couldn't possibly agree more because it is an extreme and you must have a definite answer to, or if you are just for some reason physically incapable of agreeing more, like say your Herbal Therapist put a hypnotic block in your subconscious making it impossible for you to agree more.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2007, 04:08:18 pm »
I was agreeing with you that were craziest, nothing more, would you rather i challenged you for the craziest person by getting inside the rift raptor and hunting you down instead :lol: every single one of your characters because i think that'd be preeeeeetty crazy if you ask me, sides i'm not trying to second guess you or cause trouble, just adhereing to your craziness 8)

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2007, 04:32:04 pm »
Man, you could try to do that but your Rift Raptor is just a bunch of silly! Fast but silly >_<. Ahem! I mean you got Nexus you have to kill, and he gets reincarnated along with his wife and child so they're impossible to take on. Tzak has a genie on his side, nuff said, Skarol is just...purple and psychotic, Than'layne is a book and an Omen of Doom, Mazz lives on TRIM so good luck attacking that, and Kazzt is made of a plasma based energy. I've got strength of numbers on my side!

Also I usually have Rae on my side unless I say something stupid. Then she's not on my side. For now she might be so I think I can take ya.

I never said you wanted second guess me. I just thought you wanted to take my spot on the crazy hamburger bun seat list thing! Now that I know you mean no threat, you are a friend!

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2007, 04:43:01 pm »
Mutters darkly rift raptor a bunch of silly?

yes i agree we'd be better as friends then me trying to hunt down a bunch of immortal-ish, genie wielding characters,

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2007, 09:42:41 pm »
mutters darkly thats right a bunch of silly.

Oh I totally agree! It would just be a waste of energy and time for the both of us! Best to bury what hatchets we have right here.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2007, 10:00:07 pm »
NO!

DON'T LET THEM HATCH!!!

Ruuuuun awaaaaaay!!!! TT_TT

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2007, 10:27:17 am »
Greetings new comer! I am Vaati, the Wind Mage! Fear me!  :twisted: Or, fear Shizzy rather. He's just plain crazy. Look crazy up in the dictionary and guess what you'll see.  :P

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2007, 11:04:37 am »
Hi, I'm a recent join here and probably going to attempt to steal Shizzy's title of Craziest.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2007, 01:08:29 pm »
i wish the best of luck then

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal