Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Why do birds suddenly appear when you are near? (Draco)  (Read 1189 times)

Anonymous

Why do birds suddenly appear when you are near? (Draco)
« on: March 05, 2009, 10:09:58 pm »
Having made a friend, Alaric was finding candidacy to be a little more tolerable. But it was still hard. The bullies were still active and he was a very obvious target. But Alaric was trying to adjust, to deal with being cut off from his own people and surrounded by a bunch of humans. He had always interacted with them before, but it was with others like him. Or he could retreat back to them. Here they were everyone. And all...one gendered.

And the alien had never been good at making friends. So even with Gabriel, he still felt lonely. He couldn't be with Gabby all the time, much as he might want too. So he was avoiding crowds, eating his lunch in one of the empty classrooms. He as starting to get wary of large groups of people. Plus, getting his face shoved into his food had sucked.

This way he got to avoid that. He stared down at the tray, a large pile of ketchup and mayo mixed together in the center. He absently swirled a fry through the concoction. He loved mayup normally. But today he just wasn't hungry. That hadn't stopped him from eating more food then most people did, but Alaric had a very fast metabolism. Only eating three meals a day was a little hard on him. His body burned though it pretty fast.

Stupid....everythin g. Stupid powers. Stupid humans. Stupid genders.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Why do birds suddenly appear when you are near? (Draco)
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 10:39:24 pm »
Hm.

Pressing a hand to her head and looking around, Izyasica pursed her lips and frowned slightly. It was lunch time! Where was Remi’s new candidate? Remi had told her all about him, and Izyasica had been thrilled to pounce on him and shower him with hugs and love and hugs. If he’d accept them.

Of course Izya would give them to the candidate anyway. She wasn’t one to be pushed off easily from futile ‘rarg, get off’. Now, to find him. Hm. It took her a few minutes of looking around, she wasn’t exactly sure what he looked like, just knew that he was a little odd looking - Which Izya was fine with, she’d married a man with pink eyes - the blonde pilot just wasn’t sure how odd Alaric would look when she found him.

It took a good fifteen minutes to find him, and when she did she gentle opened the door and closed it just as quietly. “Heeeey, Kiddo.” Izya’s voice was soothing and quiet as she walked towards the lonely candidate, the heels of her shoes clicking as she walked. Always one to look her best, she was wearing a black turtle neck and jeans today, with black heels.

“You must be Alaric!” A hand moved to his shoulder and squeezed gently before she moved to steal a chair and drag it noisily acrosss the room so she could sit in front of him. “Hi!” A grin and she put her head in her hands, looking at him, taking in his appearance.

He was neat looking. She decided she liked him. “I’m Izyasica. Pilot Echo. Don’t let the pilot word scare you, Okay? I’m a bit of a black sheep, but,” Izya looked around, pretending to be paranoid before pressing a slender finger to her lips and making a ‘shh’ noise,” Don’t tell anyone. I’m good at keeping secrets.” Izya leaned forward and tilted her head to the side, brushing hair up and behind her rounded ear. “Why are you in here alone? If you don’t mind me asking.”

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 10:50:13 pm »
Startled by the noise, Alaric lifted his head, pulling back from the door a little, tensed in case it was Cross or one of the other bullies. But then he froze, his jaw dropping and all three of his eyes going wide. It was all he could do, just stare.

He even forgot to breathe or blink. In front of him was the most beautiful person he had ever seen. Alaric hadn't even worked out which gender she was yet, too stunned by her. She was bright and lovely and Alaric was overwhelmed.

A small part of him was dimly aware that she was talking to him. He at most registered that she had a beautiful voice. But the words themselves didn't sink in. A blush slowly spread across his pale cheeks, darkening the blue color, going all the way to the tips of his ears.

Finally remembering to breathe, Alaric made a small sound and discovered that she smelled good too. Better then good. Like...magic.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 11:00:49 pm »
Izyasica kept the smile on her face and when she saw how totally shocked he was she gave a small giggle and reached across the table to tweak a long pointed ear. “Hey! I’m talking. I’m not that scary, am I?” Izya fluttered her eyes for good measure before brushing a hand across his cheek and stealing a french fry from his plate and popping it in her mouth while she watched his expression go from light blue, to dark blue to shocked.

After a few moments, Izya leaned in, worried. “ Hey, are you okay?” A hand moved up to brush her thumb against his cheek, moving it to the side of his forehead careful of the extra eye. “You don’t feel sick.” Pursing her lips and returning her hand back to rest on the table in front of her she licked the salt left over from the fry she'd eaten and leaned in to stare at him, the tip of her pink tongue poking out of her mouth.

They would have a staring contest until he snapped out of it, she decided.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 11:22:13 pm »
She was touching him. Oh sweet God she was touching him. Alaric made a small strangled noise in the back of his throat, going a darker blue color. He could die happy right now. He really could.

Eventually his brain managed to kick in and his blush spread even farther, his expression losing that pleasantly shocked look, replaced with utter mortification. He ducked his head, shy now, coughing to try and failing to cover that very awkward moment.

"Ahmngfl..." Alaric managed to fail his first attempt at speaking and he shrunk in a little farther, face hot as he tried again, "H-hello. I-I'm Alaric. Sir. Uh...Ma'am. Um....you...I.....y ouarereallybeautifu l." Alaric bit down hard on his tongue, teeth slicing the muscle. Would the floor just open up and swallow him whole now? Oh...please just let him die quickly.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 11:48:11 pm »
Izya smiled again. He was too cute! The pilot leaned back, putting her hands on the chair behind her and stretching her legs out. Remi got a sweety for his first candidate, and she’d seen what this place did to some people. Izya would never let Alaric be abused like that, she decided, she wanted to keep his core self whole and untouched by the darkness this place bred in some people. Izya decided that despite everything she knew Alaric would go through...

He’d be gentle and happy as default, and Pilot the next.

Because she’d kick Remi’s ass if that didn’t go that way. Kick it harder if Alaric failed. He wouldn’t though, she knew it, he... Didn’t seem enept. Izya smiled again and grinned as wide as her lips would go when he stumbled over his tongue and called her beautiful. Izya winked and puffed her hair, “You think so? I’m a ma’am. You can call me Izya, or Izyasic-aah!?” Her voice shifted and she stood up suddenly and her hand was in her pocket and out in an instant.

A light blue handkerchief was pressed to Alarics mouth and Izya was staring at him. “ You.. You’re bleeding! What did you do! You must have some pointy chompers. Open your mouth and put the handkerchief in it.” Without permission she put gentle telekinetic tendrils to his mouth and forced it open slightly before popping the fabric in there before sitting back down. As a well endowed woman, Izya didn’t notice that her chest had smeared it’s way accross Alarics lunch, leaving a nice glob of mayup against the fabric of her chest.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 12:26:12 am »
Alaric had never felt so tongue-tied in his life. Something about her made Alaric just fail at everything. Probably because he so badly wanted to impress her. Whoever she was. Besides perfect. He was so absorbed in staring at her as she spoke that he didn't even notice the blood that had started leaking out his mouth.

Until her face was closer to his and she was prying his mouth open with her mind, pressing a handkerchief to his mouth. Alaric was only half registering the pain, his senses all focused on Izya. Her name was Izya. And was apparently a girl.

As she sat back, Alaric's eyes were drawn to her chest and the pink stain the mayup had left. He gave a small laugh and tried to talk about the cloth in his mouth, blood dripping onto his uniform, but the sounds were too muffled to make much sense, so Alaric just pointed, finally looking something other then stunned or mortified.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2009, 01:02:28 am »
Worry was smeared across her face as sure as the pink was smeared across her sweater. Her eyebrows shot up and a quick ‘oh’ left her lips before she pulled her chest this way and that to take a look at the smear. Giving a shrug, Izya wiped as much off as she could with her hand and smeared it back on the side of his tray before wiping her hands on her pants and standing up, the chair skidding across the floor behind her noisily.

“That looks really bad, Sweetheart. Lets go take you to the infirmary to get it checked out.” Izya moved to the side of Alaric and half pushed, half helped him up and left the tray there for the janitor to take care of. The way the handkerchief was darkening so quickly made her worry that he had severed his tongue or something.

Those were some sharp chompers.

“We’ll get Remi to teach you how to keep your mouth from slamming down on your tongue when you fight. You’d end up doing more damage to yourself than to the other person if you bite off your tongue.” her voice was soothing and Izya brushed a thumb over his chin to wipe up the dripping blood only to smear it on the hem of her shirt.

“Okay, this way!” It was a good five minute walk, and Izyasica had her Pilot face on, dragging the tall candidate behind her. It would give everyone the imperssion that Alaric was in trouble and taken into punishment, and not being dragged behind a nice pilot to the infirmary because he’d bitten his tongue.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2009, 08:47:27 pm »
Still keeping the handkerchief pressed tightly to his mouth, Alaric grabbed a few napkins from his try, handing then to Izya, his clawed hand gripping them awkwardly. It was hard to hold things in that hand, but he didn't want those sharp claws trying to hold stuff into his mouth. Already bleeding enough. But he didn't want Izya's pretty sweater ruined because of him.

But Alaric didn't really argue as she got him out of the chair and started walking with him. She smelled nice and was soft and warm. It wasn't that Izyasica was flawlessly beautiful. She was lovely, but Alaric couldn't figure out exactly what it was about her. He just wished he wasn't failing so hard in front of her.

Trailing after her, Alaric nodded, pulling out the cloth so he could talk, not having really mastered telepathy yet, "I-I don't normally bite myself like this. I'm really, really sorry." A bit more blood dribbled down his chin and onto his jacket.

The cut was pretty deep, but it wouldn't take long to get healed up, he had just sliced it open. Nothing had gotten severed. Though Alaric just wished he could stop looking like such an idiot in front of her.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2009, 08:52:45 pm »
Smiling up at Alaric she took the napkins and stuffed them into her pocket, where they would remain until she made Remi do the laundry and they’d end up with a bunch of wet paper bits in all their clothing because he never looks in pockets. She heard him and turned around quickly to give him a soft smile before continuing to the infirmary and pushing him into a chair.

Pushing a hand, the door closed with the thread of telekinesis and she put her hands on his shoulders and stared at him in the eyes. “ Okay, lets check out the damange.” With gentle fingers she pushed open Alarics mouth and pressed the handkerchief down on his tongue before lifting it up and off and staring at his teeth. “You’re pointy, huh.” Izya said passively before pulling his cheek out to look at his tongue better.

“You’ll be fine.” Her voice was quiet as she used the un-bled on side to mop up the blood that dribbled down his chin, a light smile on her face. Once she was done she gently tapped his nose and smiled widely. “ Promise not to bite your tongue anymore? That scared me! Remi would kill me if you got hurt and it was all my fault.”

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 10:56:58 am »
Alaric didn't really protest as he got set into the chair, sliding down a bit so she could see into his mouth better. He had long legs, but his torso still had some height to it. His dark flush came back as she started touching his face.

And he forgot about that breathing thing again for a moment as he just stared at her. Then she was touching his tongue and that was kind of weird enough to distract him from just how much he wanted to stare at Izya.

The bleeding had slowed enough that Alaric didn't need to have piece of cloth shoved into his mouth anymore. He flushed lightly and nodded, reaching up and taking the cloth from her. It was still a little fuzzy when she was touching him, "Y-yes." He grinned shyly at her, "It's a family trait. Very pointy." He then held up his left hand, wiggling the vicious looking claws at her, "T-thank you. For helping me with my...uh....tongue."

He still felt kinnda tender, his words a little slurred as he tried to move the hurt area as little as possible. He glanced down, flustered and shy, "So you know Pilot Talbot?"

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2010, 04:37:52 pm »
A gentle smile and she placed her hand on the top of his head. Her eyes were drawn to the claws and Izya let her eyebrows raise up before she gently too it, examining his hand. This was useful, “This will come in handy.” She placed both her hands around his more lethal one and gently held it, looking from it to him. “Never be afraid of using this. Never kill, but never be afraid of using this.” Another attempt at a gentle smile and she pushed some of his loose hair behind his ear. “I don’t mean to scare you but you’ll need these one day.”

Another smile and she rose her eyebrows “Ah! Yes.” Izya smiled and held out her left hand, a plain gold band was on the ring finger. “He’s my husband.” A bright smile and she turned to examine it, glad to have it. She played with it idly before patting Alarics cheek and stretching her arms. “Remi may be your mentor, but it’s likely I’ll butt in and help too.” She looked around before pressing a finger to her lips, “but keep it a secret. I’m not cleared to have candidates, just Remi is. So I’m not training you! I’m just... checking up!”

(( <_< I know it's been over a year but... 8D? yay? ))

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2010, 08:56:41 pm »
Alaric felt his face flush a dark blue again, his eyes dropping to where her hand was on his. She was so warm and her skin felt so soft. It made it a little hard to think, her being so close, "Not kill?" Alaric was confused now, lifting his head to study Izya's face, "I thought I was supposed to be trained on how to kill."

And while he hadn't ever killed a sentient creature, Alaric had been hunting with his bare hands since he was a child. And then all of those thoughts flew from his head as he stared open mouthed at Izya, "You're married?! To Pilot Talbot?" He had been crushing this entire time on his mentors wife? That was kind of convenient!

Alaric smiled shyly, fidgeting with his long braid, "I'll look forward to it. And don't worry, I wont tell anyone your helping."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal