Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Forger's Limits  (Read 266 times)

Anonymous

Forger's Limits
« on: December 16, 2008, 11:36:38 am »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding? No god moding at all if it would effect my characters.  For something as simple as grabbing, send me a message asking for permissson, other than that, you have to ask if it would effect my characters.

Will do: Simple things that can be easly dodged...

Won't do: Allow you to auto-hit or auto-effect my characters.

Ask me first: On just about anything that would effect my character, and that normally I would have no control over.

How far can character injuries go? Depends on the character and what type of effect is causing the damage.  Like stated before, you have to ask me before you can just plunge a knife into my characters, or if you are to lazy, just attack and see what happens.  Like stated, injuries on characters depend on the source of the damage.

Will do: Allow harmless objects and other effects that would have no damage or negative effects on my characters to effect them automatically(such as a normal pillow with nothing special hidden in it to hit my characters).

Won't do: Allow harmfull effects/objects to automatically effect my characters without my consent.

Ask me first: On anything that would be considered a negetive effect for my characters.

How far can torture go? I hate torture, and if I find my characters to be in such a position, than all torture info is to be kept to a minimum, no detailed descriptions.  Plus, do expect my characters to free themselves or each other.  Plus, no sexual torture, anyone attempting that will find things to be quite painful.

Will do: Minor torture

Won't do: Sexual Torture or descriptive torture.

Ask me first: On all torture period.

What about character death? You have to ask me before even attempting to kill a character of mine.

Will do: My own deaths.

Won't do: Allow others to kill my characters.

Ask me first: About possible fatal attacks.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will? Vampire and werewolf bites are ok, but anything else is not.  You got to ask me.

Will do: Vampire and Werewolf bites.  Still got to ask first.

Won't do: Nothing else beyond that without my permission.

Ask me first: About anything concerning this if it would be negetive.

What about healing?  If the character has an illness that is part of that character and the player does not wish for curing, they got to ask permisson.

Will do: Ask players about possible curing.

Won't do: Forced curing.

Ask me first: On Everything.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations? Fade to black mostly.  I personally can't right sexual situations, though I don't mind reading about them.  Innuendos are just find.  All together, it depends on which character I am playing.  I can't stand abuse/rape, but if it is needed for a plot, than so be it.

Will do: Fade outs.

Won't do: Descriptive telling.

Ask me first: About anything concerning my characters.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
Nothing, except that all of my characters will have different RP styles, and thus everyone should adjust to each of them appropriatly.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal