Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Sandrine's limits...such as she is allowed.  (Read 296 times)

Anonymous

Sandrine's limits...such as she is allowed.
« on: November 30, 2008, 03:58:37 pm »
GENERAL OVERVIEW

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Well, being as Kav is a TRIM subject, there’s nothing I can do if you choose to powerplay him, but I’d like people to respect the fact that he’s a strong guy with a powerful force of will – you can’t magically be stronger than him if you’re an unfit scientist. Please keep it realistic.

How far can character injuries go?
He’s so pretty…*sigh* I’d rather nothing debilitating, so no limbs if it’s possible – and It would be nice if you’d stay away from the face. I’ll do flesh wounds. I know he’s TRIM and everything, but I would find it very polite if you asked me before you decided to do anything worse.

How far can torture go?
I very much dislike things which seem to be gratuitous and unpleasant, so please refrain from anything too nasty – but as long as it fits the situation, it’s fine. Just be gentle with me – if you must torture him, make it something that the character doing the torturing would do, and don’t make it anything that won’t heal eventually.

What about character death?
NO. When I want him killed, I’ll ask you to do it. Otherwise, no killing.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
It’s polite if you’d ask me first – after all, I joined a human and that’s what I’d like him to stay as.

What about healing?
Go ahead! If he’s hurt and I haven’t put up a note saying I don’t want him to die, carry on!

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?
As I said above, I’m a fan of fade-to-black, but Kav is no blushing innocent and he’ll get into some pretty adult situations if you want him to. Rape isn’t something I’d wish on him, and it would be nice if you would ask me first – if it doesn’t look gratuitous and appears to be for a reason, I might even agree to it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal