Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll ((Draccy and open ^.^))  (Read 323 times)

Anonymous

Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll ((Draccy and open ^.^))
« on: November 18, 2008, 09:53:11 pm »
It had been too stuffy in the house. The place never seemed to be silent, someone was always making racket. And if it wasn't his housemates, it was often the neighbors. So Andreas had taken his book, some food and headed out.

Meandering through the dirty streets eventually led the singer to a small park. It wasn't very nice, nothing really was this low in Haviah, but it wasn't awful. And there weren't too many people around that would bother him. Just a few that lent to the pleasant atmosphere of the park.

Smiling to himself, the teen selects a spot under on of the rather pathetic looking fake trees. Not that he had ever seen a real tree to compare it too, he was pretty sure they didn't look quite like.....that. But it wasn't all that important as Andreas makes himself comfortable at its base, careful to not muss the feathers on his small wings.

Andreas pulls out his book and settles it onto his lap. Then he pulls out a small pair of wire framed reading glasses and settles them onto his face.

A rather lovely half hour goes by before the singer starts to get a little fidgety. It's a little to relaxed out in the park. And while his book is good, it's not holding his attention like he had hoped it would. Leaning his head back, the teen sighs, staring up through the plastic looking leaves of the tree.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll ((Draccy and open ^.^))
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 10:12:33 pm »
Eugh.

The last person he wanted to see Shika with was a damned half snake and the goo-goo eyes had made him want to vomit. Raanan had given up on tolorating anything early and was on a walk to cool his jets and stop making a fuss. He should be happy Shika was interested in someone. Sure she could have been more choosey and had better taste, but that was her fault. No, wait. Her choice. It was her choice. Yeah.

Raanan snarled again, his mixed blood giving him the ability to growl with the best of them, if the setting was right he could even purr like a kitten. The drummer had put a brand new cigarette into his mouth and was taking a long drag of it when a specific person caught his odd eyes. Ah, Andreas, one of his more favourite people. If he didn’t look like such a dreg Raanan would almost figure him to be a normal person.

Blowing out a puff of smoke, the purple haired semi-demon, semi-something-else wandered over to his band mate, took large inhale of the smoke, sat on Andreas thighs and blew it in his face. “Yo, Birdy. What’s up? People in the house piss you off, too? Man, Shika’s being such a little...” Raanan moved a hand to make a choking motion and glared off into space, his fangs poking out over his lower lip.

Just in case Andreas had been out of the loop, he took another drag of his cigarette and blew it off to the side, being a nice considerate band mate. “Ever heard of Insane Fuckers? No. Wait. It was something way less cool, ah, right. Indigenous Fairy, the fuck is that? Fairy. Bunch of assholes. Anyway,” Raa put his hands on his knees and pushed Andreas book down to glare at him, “Their bassist, some half-snake-bastard is making moves on our Shika. I think they’ve already gone on a date or some shit like that. Dirty snake bastard. Hear their band is just a bunch of fags anyway.” Raanan took one last drag of his smoke and smooched it out on the fake tree beside Andreas’ head.

This was when Raanan actually looked at Andreas and blinked and tilted his head to the side, “Since when do you read and wear glasses?” Raanan stole the book and flipped through the pages, “I didn’t know you could read.” The purple haired drummer gave a wide fanged smile and handed back the book before flicking Andreas's nose.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 10:44:18 pm »
The last thing the singer had been expecting was to suddenly have a lap full of horned, purple haired drummer. And he brought his chin down to see his band mate just in time to get cigarette smoke in the face. Coughing slightly in surprise he narrowed his metallic eyes at the demon-like boy, "Ah. Hey Raa. Could you not do that? It's bad enough I had to give them up without you rubbing it in."

A smile tugged at his lips as the demon went on his rant. The mention of Shika with some snake-guy made him raise his eyebrows. He hadn't been aware of that, but he had been rather busy recently. He was quite behind in his gossip, though Raa seemed more then happy to catch him up on it all.

He gave a small shrug, blowing a strand of dark blue hair out of his face, "It was too noisy at the house. Though it doesn't seem the have helped any to leave." He wasn't making any move to dislodge Raa though. He was actually rather fond of the drummer, he found him funny more then annoying.

The mention of Shika just made Andreas shake his head, "She is a big girl. She can fuck who she wants too. Though I think it's bad taste to be screwing someone in another band." He knew who IF was, as they were a rather annoying rival for gigs and fans, but he didn't know that much about the members, "They're all gay? Then why is one of them dating Shi?"

Raa finally noticing what Andreas had been doing made him laugh as he let the other boy go through the book, "I have been able to read for many years now. Though it was only the last 3 that I have started to need glasses." He took the book back, wrinkling his nose as Raa flicked it, "What are you up too today? Anything interesting?"

If there was ever a cure for boredom, Raa was it. He was always amusing to be around. And his book wasn't looking all that interesting to go back too.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 11:05:17 pm »
A fanged grin. “I wasn’t rubbing it in,” Raa went to explain, a hand flicking out dramatically, “I was sharing the love.” He nodded then leaned back and crossed his arms over his chest, not at all impressed that Andreas was defending Shika and her horrible choice of men. Snakes. Whatever the hell he was. “I am not noisy. All you have to do is ask nicely.” Raa ahemed, then raised his voice an octave higher, doing a bad impresonation of Andreas. “‘Please, Raa, your hot-hot body has me tingling all over, but I don’t want to say that, so could you get the hell off my lap so I can resume my reading and you can go home and jerk off?’ because we all know that’s the only thing I’m really good at besides drums.”

Raa smiled then blinked slowly, “Very bad taste. I hear they’re more known than we are. They got a gig in Synesthesia of all places, and their little faggy singer got jacked off into being a candidate, which got them more fame.” Raanan huffed and sneered off into nothing, looking past Andreas’s head before glaring at the teenager. “Stupid.. Bands. Why can’t Viz be psychic? That’d get us famous.”

“Glasses make you hot, Boyo.” Raanan smiled and looked down at his nail-claws before buffing them on his shirt, “If you weren’t gay I’m sure the girls would swarm you like they swarm me.” A large cheeky smile and he winked before moving off of his bandmates lap and sitting to the side of him cross legged, facing his beloved singer. “I was up to something interesting, but then I saw this huge big geek with glasses on reading a book by a tree and I figuered I’d beat him up.” Raanan stared at Andreas for a moment before continueing, “But then he was you and I figuered ‘hey! I’ll go give him a blow job.’”

Raanan blinked and scratched his head then smiled again, “I’m not actually going to give you a blow job. You wish. I get the blow jobs in this relationship, y’hear?” He gave a serious faced nod before sighing and crossing his arms over his chest again, “So. I haven’t done much at all today, went for a walk because Shika’s a brat, Viz is a Queen, Jess is just... Annoying. Idina is off stalking someone, you were... I don’t know where you were. But you’re here now!” Raa lift his hands high into the air and gave vigorous Jazz Hands, “Yaaaay! What have you been up to?”

Anonymous

Have I mentioned my undying love for Raa?
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 11:33:04 pm »
"I appreciate the gesture. Really." Andreas chuckled, licking his lips absently, wanting some small taste of the nicotine. He missed smoking. So much. He had quit a few years ago when he started to get serious about singing as it was rough on his throat and lungs. But Gods he missed it.

Raa's awful impression of him got another small laugh, "Oh yes. I was just thinking that your hot man-body was far to distracting to continue reading. Though I was more worried about you noticing my massive erection if you stayed on my lap then anything else." Reaching up and carefully patting the sort-of-demon-boy between his horns Andreas gave him a bright smile, "You are good at other things besides jerking off and drumming. What those things are, I'll let you know when I figure them out."

"Shit. Synesthesia? That's not so good for us. As far as I can tell, they've got a way bigger following." Andreas shrugged, not really all that worried about it. Things would work out as they did. The Fates would spin their threads and weave the strands no matter what, "Can you even imagine Viz as a Pilot? That's a scary thought."

Tilting his head at the comment on his glasses, Andreas smiled at Raa, "Really? You think so? I thought I looked rather geeky in them." Raa moving off his legs was a mixed blessing. On one hand, Raa had been heavy, on the other, he had been keeping his legs warm. Ah well. He used his finger to slid the glasses back up on his nose, "And I will mention that being gay seems to attract the girls more."

Settling back against the tree, the part siren started to pack the book back into his shoulder bag, "Well, I'm glad you decided to not beat me up. Getting a blow job sounds much better." He glanced up through his hair at the drummer, grinning, "And I do give great blow jobs, or so I am told. Though I can see why you never sleep with the same girl twice if you're that selfish."

Snapping the bag closed, Andreas settled back against his sad little fake tree, smiling at his friend, "Well, it looks like we are in the same situation my friend. My book wasn't as interesting as I had hoped it was going to be." Then he blinked his bright golden eyes, "Idina is stalking someone? Who? Why?"

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 09:39:47 pm »
For someone with purple hair, it sure looked black with the crappy lighting and all that Jazz. Raa would probably think his hair was black if it wasn’t for that Too Bright light in the bathroom, made his hair damn near florescent purple. Too bright. Far too bright. Raa put a hand to his lips and pondered for a moment on dying his hair black and wearing big funny looking hats. He’d blend it great if he wore gloves with it.

The hell was he thinking of disguising himself for? Raa eyed Andreas and snorted. If there was one person who needed a disguise it was Mr.Andreas. The singer. Singers got all the heat, all the ladies. “Damn. Why did I pick the drums? I sit way back in the back and no one can see my pretty face and- Viz as a Pilot?” The demon-guy snorted and then just continued huffing and snorfling for a good minute or two. “A Pilot.” Raa was giggling now.

“No, I can’t see Viz as a Pilot.”

Raa smiled wicked at Andreas when he said something about him - Raa - not sleeping with the same girl twice. So, that meant a lewd joke was in order. “Well, yeah. After they’re done with me no one would want ‘em. I’m like one of those really dirty puddles, y’know? Step in it once and the shoe is ruined.” the drummer leaned in to stare wide eyed at his band mate.

To go along with his horns and purple hair, Raa’s eyes were a lot like a goats, a minus sign pupil, that more than anything unnerved most people about his features. “Ruined!” He threw his hands up into the hair and then smiled darkly, “Forever. And ever.” Raa then paused to straighten up and lift a finger. “Also, the idea of being ‘The Girl’ to turn a gay boy straight is what makes gay boys attractive! Even though... Gay boys don’t like girls.” Raa slumped down and ran his hand through his hair to leer at Andreas. “Girls are weird. Isn’t it pointless to have the hots for a gay guy?” He paused to tap at his lip, “Unless she’s really a he in drag... Then that’s okay.”

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 12:11:37 pm »
It was never ever dull around Raa, that was for sure. The drummer always seemed to have some rant or another to go on about. Most people found it hard to keep up with the semi-demon, but Andreas had never been bothered by it. It helped if you just went along for the ride and didn't try and steer it.

"Maybe we should trade places. I wouldn't mind sitting in the back." Andreas didn't really care one way or the other about fame. It was just a side effect of him singing. And he was part siren, he had to sing. It just wasn't really an option not too. But being in a band was rather nice as it let him support himself singing, "Besides even in the back I can get more tail then you can."

Chuckling along with the other boy, Andreas reached up to take his glasses off. He didn't really need them anymore as he wasn't reading, "Yeah. Can you just imagine Viz going through training? The poor instructor."

And he could only laugh harder as Raa gestured wildly about ruining shoes, "Really? You're that bad in bed that it puts them off sex forever? I must say that I am impressed." He shrugged lightly, still grinning at his friend, "I think most people like the idea that they are so wonderful and beautiful that they get the impossible."

Running a hand through his vivid blue hair, he shrugged again, "I've never really cared on way or the other. Though I suppose it means I get lots of sex." Pausing, he tilted his head to the side, "Doesn't one of the Fairy guys dress in drag?"

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2008, 10:30:39 pm »
“Okay, It’s a known fact that I get tail, and the tail I get has tail.” Raa said, huffily before turning away and crossing his arms over his chest, casting Andreas the odd glare before sighing and turning back around only to glare stedily. “Dude, you suck.” Raa stretched out his legs and pushed his arms up towards the sky, stretching before laying backwards spread eagle.

Only to shoot up and stare. Gaping. Horrified. “I didn’t turn them off of sex because I’m bad, it’s because I was so good and ...Shut up.” Raa turned away this time, ignoring Andreas and turning his head up and over, his nose in the air. Occationally the demon gave a snort or a huff, the odd peak over his shoulder and then he spoke again. “I’m not talking to you again until you admit that I’m better than you when it comes to ladies and humpin’.” He nodded and turned his nose away again, obviously not impressed.

(( Whoooo! it sucks! <3))

Anonymous

It's okay. I still luffs you! <3
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2008, 10:54:06 pm »
Chuckling lightly at Raa's little fit of temper, Andreas just shook his head, watching his purple haired friend flop onto his back, "You get girls with tails? Well, I suppose that is a rather specialized brand of lady there. Makes sense why you get them though."

Raa's horrified expression just caused Andreas to burst out laughing. He was just so upset at the idea that he wasn't a sex god. It took him a few moments to stop laughing enough to grin at his friend, "Is that a threat or a promise Raa darling?"

Andreas reached back into his bag and pulled out his glasses, settling them back on to his nose. Then he got his book and settling back against the tree went back to reading. He could out wait the drummer. And he felt like teasing him a bit.

Licking his finger he carefully turned the page, still ignoring the demon. He could do this all day. Or at least a few hours before he decided to pack it up again.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal