Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Gabriel Tierney  (Read 630 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Gabriel Tierney
« on: November 17, 2008, 02:12:53 pm »
[center:3peon3zo]BLOG ENTRY #1[/center:3peon3zo][/color][/size]

K so...

[center:3peon3zo]I has a blog nao!  :D [/center:3peon3zo]

Never really thought about making one of my own 'cause like, I made the Pilot one. And pretty much live on it. BUT HEY! Here's one all for ME and about ME. 8)

So what about me...

......Hm.

Well. So, like. I'm 24, hawt, and like long walks on the beach and virgin margaritas. ;D The...radioactive.. .sludge-filled...polluted beach. Yep. But I hear the sunsets are GREAT! Didja know sunsets are caused by pollution? The prettier the sunset, the more smog and pollution and shiznit that's in the atmosphere. No wonder ours are AWESOME. Neat, huh?  :D

I like useless trivia.

Like didja know silverfish can go a year without eating? Craziness! :shock:

...I don't know what to write in this thing. >_> I just had to have one tho.

But there's not much to say. There's like stuff and whatnot going on in my life, but I'm not gonna baaaaawwww about it in public, yo. |:

Except for this:

iwelkrjr efuhe iwn dgewy qw nvkh twyujiere wy fhjw a gwet.

It's encrypted. |: Figure it out, bishes. :heart:

~ Gabriel T.

Actually it's just gibberish. Just playin'.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: Gabriel Tierney
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 02:29:51 pm »
My dead blog is cooler than your blog. I bet I made someone snort out milk Mr.Sunset-Silverfish.

- Vaughan

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 02:39:48 pm »
Aw, Gabby's got a blog.

You ought to use it as a platform for some sort of ideology.  Or a Roman Rosales fan-club.  A support group for the pathologically cheerful?  

I'm going to start using mine as a training log, all my muscle tone is going now I'm doing drills with Fally.  How do you stay so fit?  Also, could I pull off blond?

Or, hey, start your own advice column.  Or just tell us about your sex life, it may get everyone and their mother off your back for once.  Or, depending, onto it.  

Oh, and you want some encryption, bitch?  Nah, I'm too tired for code.  Try transposed Lemroa dialect.

Dahpwa-sua, puncgammav?  Uwu, so teaht shoa s'at dahpwens enuogaoque fa joah.  Daphwa-nuah, s'at tah netupwahtsa.  Legpa.

That's for abusing my eyes with your fucking tiny font.

really does mean something, 'bishes'

-Liv
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 08:33:52 pm by Anonymous »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 02:59:35 pm »
Yeah well the Pilot blog's cooler than the candidate one so HAH!  :D PLUS I can see the candidate blog, but you can't see the Pilot one, neener neener, put that in your pipe and smoke it!

...Actually, don't, because I swear Vaughan, if you take up smoking I'll keel you DED. |:

Hiii Livvy! Again!

Lmao, yeah, hi my name's Gabriel Tierney and I'm a joyaholic.  :heart:

Also I think no on blonde. It'd make you look weird. Darker colors go better with your looks, I think.

Hum...sex life.

Okay. Good idea. So here it comes, for the record:

[center:1rx1bjyx]I DON'T HAVE ONE. =_=[/center:1rx1bjyx]

There. |: Srsly, peeps, I'm gonna start budding me-clones. Now stfu about it and leave me alone plzkthnxbai. >__<;;

...Not to say I HAVEN'T, but...yeah. None of yo beeswax. >__>

And uh. What did that say? <__<

~ Gabriel

now I gotta badger Roman into making one of these.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 03:21:55 pm »
The usual.  Casting aspersions on your masculinity and judgment.  Take a wild guess.  

How much harder can it be to understand Lemroa than to understand your keyboard rape?

--

ED:  By the way, your Candidate's being a mouthy little bitch.  You should get on that.  

-Liv

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 05:25:13 pm »
Oh, that. =_= Join the club...

And hey, my keyboard raepz doesn't beat around the bush! It's to the point and no srsly, what'd you say?  :shock:

*headdesk* ...Righto. Getting on that. x__x

~ Gabriel

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 05:48:24 pm »
Oh Liv, I bet you deserved it dear.
You certainly have a mouth on you.

-Danica Blake-

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 05:24:00 pm »
By the way, your Candidate's being a mouthy little bitch. You should get on that.

Wha- me?

Good to see you're sticking to teh intarwebs, P.Master Tierney.

*salute, eyeroll, facepalm*

- Alaina

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2009, 05:36:59 pm »
>__> I think he meant my other candidate, Sir Mouthsoffalot.  8) He takes after me.

You're a good girl, Alaina.  :mrgreen: Don't be so paranoid! :heart:

~ Gabriel

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal