Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Non-human/Edan relations, the ATC jungle, maps and donations  (Read 470 times)

Anonymous

Non-human/Edan relations, the ATC jungle, maps and donations
« on: October 07, 2008, 04:46:49 am »
I've been here for a while now and I still haven't been able to figure something out: how do Edanithians view non-mage non-humans (like nagas)? If they were not mages then would they be considered equals?

Second question: Is the ATC still a vine jungle? I haven't read anything about clean-up crews but it could just be assumed that it was fixed.

Third question: would it be possible to get maps of the larger areas, even if they are really general? I've done mapping and stuff before and if you really want people could send in descriptions from their threads and I could fix something up.

Last question: What is happening with donations? Choco mentioned it a while ago and I really think it was a great idea. I couldn't imagine how time consuming it must be for Rhi to make the sites so amazing.

Really, this is the last question... Is SotE also going to have a make-over?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Non-human/Edan relations, the ATC jungle, maps and donations
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 05:22:13 am »
I'll answer these as far as I'm aware.

Edanith has no discrimination, on a whole, against non-human races. Only mages, and races that have natural magical traits. Chica, for example, as a gorgon with natural magic in her eyes would be forbidden from entering Edanith territory.

You can assume it was fixed, probably within the hour.

I think it's all very open to interpretation, but if you want to do maps you should talk to Rhi I guess.

Rhi was /meant/ to be setting up a paypal for donations, but she has a problem with 'asking' people for anything, so she's not done it. I'll poke her some more untill she does.

Yes it is, I beleive, Rhi is working on one. This rote layout took several months of plannign and drawing and such, so give her some time.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 06:33:48 am »
Thanks for the reply. I was hoping Rhi would have time to answer some of the questions also, but it's no biggy. I have another question now...

Would it be possible to get a TRIM or Edanith Message board, like we have for the ATC?

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2008, 04:34:26 pm »
I guess it'd be possible. Edanith could certainly have one, though it's so unpopulated it'd be pretty unused, and the TRIM scientists could.

I dunno. You'll have to wait for someone who's years of faithfull service have been recognised to answer I suppose....

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 08:49:40 pm »
Awww *hugs* I wasn't saying you're input wasn't helpful. This is the suggestion board as well as the questions board so I was putting suggestions here too. *hugs again* Poor Choco, feeling unnoticed.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 01:41:09 am »
Who's Choco?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal