Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Seth from Kat  (Read 325 times)

Anonymous

To Seth from Kat
« on: September 29, 2008, 09:57:55 am »
*Taped to the door of Seth's room is a package. Upon opening it, Seth would find five packets of Aedolis' best cigarettes and a note*

"Don't let the program get you down ^^ Hope these help make it a little easier, don't smoke them all at once o.O

Kat xxx"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: To Seth from Kat
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 05:14:15 pm »
The next day a envelope with the words "Kat" was slipped under her room door. When she opened it the letter would say in a typed out message.

"Its real hard to find pilots willing to deliver this to you. But as you can very well see. I managed. Your quite the hard one to find. Thanks for the gift. I needed them. You sure know your way to a mans heart. I hate to ask you for anything else. But when you can, do you think you could access the network and download my military service records and  files to a data stick and leave it under my door? I would really appreciate it"

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 02:03:25 am »
*A few hours later Seth receives an email*

Sorry, no can do. You'll have to ask your mentor or Pilot Rosales I'm afriad >.<

Kat xxx

P.S. Don't mention my present to Seiteki, she might kill me o.O

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 02:22:41 am »
*A few hours later Kat recieves a email*

Uh.... I wish you really did not send this email. My mentor knew someone gave me something. But not who. I had managed to keep that information in the dark. But knowing as computers are monitored by the network. Im sure she knows who you are now. I think I might be in trouble now. Its not your fault. I should not have been snooping around.

Thanks anyway. I think I'm done searching for people willing to help me learn about my past. It would seem you all think it best I dont know. Every time I ask I'm pointed in a different direction. I hate wild goose chases. It is proving to be quite distracting. And I need all my free time studying if I want to pass science. Its the only thing giving me trouble right now.

Perhaps communication from now on should be limited to chance. See you around when I do. Hopefully when I enter phase 2.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal