Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Loney Character in a topic that needs attention  (Read 254 times)

Anonymous

Loney Character in a topic that needs attention
« on: September 23, 2008, 05:35:58 pm »
.:WARNING:.
Only viewed for those wtih vampires or half breeds and also loves them xD
[/b]

xD yea I think some would know about this but oh well. My character Bes that I have when I first "returned" is right now in some military type of topic xD and I am bored right now. I want to use him in that area but of course I really don't character what characters you use. At the beginning there is a plot teaser, he is on a mission from a friend, and this also helps to gain pieces of his history back as well.  Any gender is fine except for both or neither xD don't ask but I don't really want that just yet at least not with three of my characters.

Anyways there is a few things I want with the characters, and I do hope {FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!} they know a bit of fighting, or at least have been in battles and experienced life or death at least once or twice xD. All I ask because well that is just me, and he is an elite to take a hard mission, so I do want to put him in harms way more than enouhg times XD. Click Here for the topic xD I made it so yea XD.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Loney Character in a topic that needs attention
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 06:03:16 pm »
Did you still want Inali for this one? If not that's cool too ^.^

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 06:08:16 pm »
I thought Inali was going to be with the topic of Hailstormer which I am getting it under way...slowly ^^:

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 06:19:37 pm »
Aaaah! Okey dokey! Got em confused.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal