Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A sociological experiment (Nighty~)  (Read 865 times)

Anonymous

A sociological experiment (Nighty~)
« on: September 21, 2008, 12:54:07 am »
It was very rare to see Paprika Thorn up and about before midday, unless she was still up from the night before. Nonetheless, at a little past eight in the morning the walkways connecting one of the largest residential districts in upper middle regions of Haviah was graced with the fire demons presence.

The clack of her heels was drowned in the sounds of the city. People moving around her payed little attention, but they would later. She hadn’t dressed to be noticed anyway, wearing a pair of snug jeans and a red spaghetti strap top. The boots were the only part of the outfit that was fancy, having cost her about a weeks worth of tips to buy, but they were damn sexy. Dark red leather complimented her hair and skin patterns and they clung to the curve of her leg perfectly, finishing in a thin stiletto.

She enjoyed the touch of the morning sun on her skin when it managed to break through the mass of buildings on all sides, but she didn’t need its warmth. Rika’s skin always felt warm, warmer than it should anyway.

Grinning as she walked, Rika considered the plan she and Scandal had made. It was completely legal, she’d even checked, and it was something she’d never really tried before. That’s why it was exciting, the thought of doing something she loved in a whole new way.

By the time she reached Scandals door, Rika was practically bouncing. Smiling widely she rang the doorbell three times and waiting, eager to get going.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: A sociological experiment (Nighty~)
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 02:30:19 am »
Scandal was standing in front of her shoe closet in a short, black silk bathrobe, her hair a little frizzy and clumped together like it was air drying, when she heard the doorbell ringing.  Rika!!  No one else rang her doorbell three times.  Scandal shut her shoe closet, turned and opened the door to her apartment.

"Come in, come in."  Scandal beckoned, nearly getting up on her toes and bouncing from excitement.  "I almost overslept - and damn, girl, let me tell you.  It's hard as hell to wash anything with these fake-" she was raising a hand so Rika could see her nails, icy pink with little crystals and tiny little pieces of lace glued onto them, when she squealed.

"Where'd you get those boots?"

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 02:41:34 am »
“Hiya Scanny!” she squealed as the door opened and she stepped inside, accompanying the greeting with a little two fingered salute and a wink. Her friend indeed looked like she was freshly out of bed, but Rika didn’t care. “Ooooh, pretty,” she said, peering at the complex nails and subconsciously feeling her own naturally red ones.

Pulling back as Scandal squealed, Rika grinned and posed, turning to the side and pulling up one heel. “I know right? They’re genuine EGIS, their new season! I picked them up the other day but none of my clothes do them justice so this is the first time wearing them out of my house,” she giggled, “So that’s why I’m wearing them now I guess. If none of my clothes do them justice…” She trailed of, positively squirming with glee, half from getting to wear her sexy boots and half from the impending day.

“You need any help getting ready then?” she asked, considering that it might be hard for Scandal to do things with those nails. They seemed an interesting choice, given the girl’s aura that seemed to destroy her clothing and jewellery, but perhaps they were blued on well enough to survive.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 03:30:30 am »
"Wow," Scandal said dreamily, fanning herself as Rika posed with her gorgeous boots.  EGIS was a brand whose stores she could never really work herself into visiting.  It was sad seeing all those cute clothes and knowing that they'd somehow be damaged after wearing them just once.  Scandal was going to have to have Rika blindfold her and march her into the shoe section so she wouldn't see some adorable outfit and get heartbroken.  Shoes were the only thing she could really afford to splurge on.  She never seemed to ruin them as easily as she could her clothes and most of her jewelry.  Scandal just hoped she wouldn't pop one of her nails off during their adventure today.

"Nah, I'm good," she smoothed a hand over her hair and looked at her shoe closet.  "I just need to brush my hair out and find a pair of shoes."  She flung open her shoe closet and started looking over the racks of shoes.  Scandal then peeked over her shoulder at the sexy EGIS boots and raised her eyebrows.  She stood on her toes and plucked a pair of boots from near the top of the racks.  Pink boots with chunky heels that looked like they were held together by a series of belts with gleaming buckles, each buckle had a different little design on the face (a cloud, a star, a heart), the one closest to the toe had an ace of spades design.

"Last year's Ace of Spade fall collection," she held one up by her ear, tilting her head so a few clumps of hair rested against it and winked.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 03:46:09 am »
“Kay,” she replied cheerfully, hands finding their way to her hips as she watched. Rocking side to side slightly she glanced about Scandals apartment. It was roughly the same size as her own one bedroom place. They could both have afforded better, she supposed, but all she really did in it was sleep and bathe. Rika didn’t cook, she went out for food.

Her excuse for not living somewhere fancier was that she’d rather spend her money on clothes than some walls and carpet, and that’s exactly what she did. The boots however were an all time high for Rika in terms of price, but they were well worth it.

Scandal’s boots were received with a gasp and an ecstatic smile. “Those are hot. And they’ll go so well with your hair!” she exclaimed.

Ace of Spades was a damn good brand too. She wouldn’t wear those boots herself, Rika always felt chunkier boots like that looked weird on her, but Scandal would pull it off gorgeously. It was the tits. Scandals enormous rack balanced out the thick heels.

Remembering that she was wearing the most awesome boots ever made, Rika forced away the little thread of jealousy that had risen for a moment there crushing it under pure exuberance. “So,” she said, just to make conversation while Scandal readied herself, “What cha wanna go see today? I figure we movie first then shop so we aren’t all laden down with bags.” She paused. “There are movies open this early right?”

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 04:03:16 am »
Scandal did more or less the same thing in her apartment that Rika did.  Though, she also spent a little bit too much time on her laptop, which was currently sitting on a table in front of her t.v.  While most of her funds went into repairing her clothing or buying new fabulous shoes, Scandal also bought new furniture for her place faster than the warranty could expire on her older stuff.  She was never satisfied with her decor.  Right now she had a minimalist set up, simple black and white furniture with clear plastic accents.  Her laptop, which was bright yellow and covered with shiny stickers and rhinestones looked out of place.  The only thing constant about Scandal's apartment were the walls, which were covered in pictures cut from various gossip, fashion, music and military magazines and had models of various weapons displayed.

Scandal popped a few of the boot buckles open, slipped into them, snapped the buckles shut and bounced up and down a bit.  She was scampering over to her bathroom when Rika asked about the day's agenda.  After retrieving her brush, she stepped back out in the living room and began brushing her hair.  "I dunno, I was gonna check what was playing at the Diamond multiplex once I found some shoes.  I dunno if anything is even open this early in the morning.  Except you, coffee places and stuff for office people to get breakfast at.  Oh Rika!  Let's go someplace nice for breakfast!  We can actually eat it!"  Scandal giggled and plopped down on her couch, pulling her laptop into her lap.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 04:18:47 am »
“Hmm, stuff probably doesn’t start until later,” she mumbled as Scandal talked, then chirped, “Yes! Breakfast sounds gorgeous right now. And for once I won’t have to worry about dribbling on my top.” She giggled at that, thinking of how many things she wouldn’t have to worry about today. Ah, such fun they would have. Anticipation was killing her.

Planting herself on the couch beside her friend, Rika took the brush out of her hand and started brushing the long grapefruit strands while Scandal used the computer. “There’s a nice place I’ve heard of up on west 304th street we could check out. I hear it’s got a nice vibe.” Working out the little clumps in Scandal’s hair wasn’t difficult, and the brush slid through without picking up many strays.

“I think the 41B takes us up that way, so check the shuttle times while you’re at it.”

As she worked, sections of Scandals hair became silky and straight again, which earned a satisfied look from Rika before she moved on to the next section of tasty looking hair. That was another thing they needed to hunt for, hair flavouring. She knew they had it, she was sure somewhere had it, and Scandal desperately needed to make her hair taste as good as it looked.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 05:43:58 am »
"It'd be a lot easier to clean if you did spill something though," Scandal grinned and raised her eyebrows a couple times.

She surrendered the brush when Rika sat down, tapping the space bar on her laptop until it came out of sleep mode.  "Let's see here," she loaded the subway's homepage, typed 'west 304th str.' into it's search bar and waited.  "You were right Rika, it's the 41B.  One comes by our station every ten minutes."

Next were movies.  She didn't have Diamond multiplex's page saved into her favorites so she had to go to Moogle and search for it.  The Diamond's page took a second to load, so Scandal tapped the edge of the laptop's screen.  She knew that wouldn't make the VPN any faster, but she really loved to hear her nails go clickclickclick against, well, anything.  When the page finally loaded, she clicked around until she found the time schedule.

"Damn, they do play movies this early!"  Scandal pointed at the monitor and laughed.  "Nothing good on though, just a bunch of cheap movies that came out like, ages ago.  I have most of these.  Let's see what's playing later."  She scrolled down a little, looking for some new releases.  There they were.  They started around 11-ish.  Plenty of time for Rika and her to have a long breakfast.  "There's the movies, tell me if you see something that looks interesting."  Scandal's eyes drifted up and down the page, trying to find a good action flick.  One of those opened every week, surely the Diamond had a good one with a gorgeous hero.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2008, 03:12:12 am »
“Excellent, excellent,” she hummed as she stoked Scandal’s hair, sounding pleased with herself. Each brushstroke improved the pink hair until it was tangle free and silky smooth, as it should be.

Setting the brush aside, Rika peered at the screen, one hand draping over Scandal’s nearest shoulder for her to lean on. “Hmm…later is good, I’m pretty hungry.” As if on cue her stomach grumbled, sounding like it was whining to be fed. Rika grinned and snickered. “Told yah. Anyway….um…” she looked up and down the list, “There’s the new 009 movie, I think that’s out. It’s got Craig Daniels in it as the new Jeremy Blond. He’s dreamy.” She sighed, picturing Craig Daniels getting out of the pool, easily the best scene of the trailer in her opinion.

“Or we could see something girly and romantic, but I guess that audience isn’t really our target audience,” she snorted, face dropping a little after she did, “Uh…or I guess we could see something really inappropriate like a kiddie movie.” A wicked grin appeared on her face at the thought of all those children and their parents getting the shock of their lives.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2008, 04:01:25 am »
"Mmmm-mmm I could just eat that man up," Scandal grinned, snapping her teeth together.  She wouldn't mind being one of Blond's conquests, especially if it meant being an assassin or the token chick mercenary.

The corners of her mouth turned down a little when Rika brought up seeing something romantic.  Scandal didn't even like funny romantic movies.  They were way too sappy for her tastes, there never was enough action and she usually left wanting to wring both the female and male leads' necks for being so stupid (one in general, one for falling for such a brain trust).

Rika's last suggestion made her laugh so hard she snorted, which made her laugh even more.  "Look!" she gasped in between giggles, stabbing a frilly nail toward the computer screen:  Happi Productions - Amino, a Broken Unicorn's Quest - 1130.  There was a still from the movie featuring colourful animated horses, some with horns jutting out of their heads and wings on their backs.  "It'd be so bad if we saw that one."  She giggled for another second before a gasp cut it out and she pointed at a different section of the screen.

"New Cobra movie!!"  It would be safe to say that the Cobra movies were more or less the same thing with a new coat of paint.  The first few movies were just Lt. Cobra tearing through legions of X forces, but the later films sometimes tossed in an adorable kid or puppy sidekick, a girl to be saved (but later killed) and in one, a talking helicopter.  Scandal loved them, they were smörgåsbords of violence and explosions with a few generous sprinklings of fan service.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2008, 04:23:25 am »
A combination of Scandal’s snorting and the hilarity of seeing that movie today was enough to have Rika paralysed with laughter, head thrown back and eyes closed to stop them leaking. “Yeah, can you imagine?” she managed to gasp out between laughter.

“Eh?” she muttered, pulling her head back and wiping a tear away form the corner of one eye. Seeing where Scandal was pointing she gasped. “Oooh. That should be good,” she chuckled, then went into an imitation of the trailer voiceover for Cobra flicks, “Cobra VII: Diplomatic Immunity, this time, it’s political!” She laughed. “That one was my favourite I think.” Yes, it was hard to beat Cobra getting somehow assigned to a diplomatic task force to some alien planet and managing to low everything up and end it all with the line, ‘Peace treaty denied.’

“Ahkay, so, Cobra it is then? Can we go now then? Huh huh huh?” Bouncing up and down in her seat, Rika beamed at her friend. She liked her work, she liked her friends, but rarely did she feel like she was going to have this much fun.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2008, 05:29:02 am »
Scandal squealed, clicking her nails against the side of her laptop.  Who cares if they wouldn't get as much attention seeing Cobra as they would seeing the kid's flick.  It was Cobra!

"Let's go!  We should get there as early as we can!"  Scandal put the laptop back on her table, stood and yanked at the sash tied loosely around her robe.  Once it was off she shrugged her shoulders, her robe fluttering to the ground, leaving Scandal with nothing but a smile and her boots on.

"I figured there was no point getting into clothes once I got out of the shower," She grinned and snapped her fingers at Rika.  "Off with the clothes Miss Thorn."

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2008, 05:43:53 am »
“Food first,” she reminded Scandal, already thinking of some delicious pancakes and coffee. With syrup and butter, it would be delicious. And a rare treat too, Rika had to watch her weight after all.

With a sly grin at Scandal she replied, “Yes ma’am.” Rika, of course, had dressed to come over here, since it just didn’t seem proper to start without Scanny.

Unzipping the backs of her boots she pulled them off and set them lovingly to one side, then stood up and began working on her pants buttons. The cheap jeans were loose and slid off without mush fuss, and her panties came down with them to be kicked onto Scandal’s discarded robe to form a small pile. Her top was flung off and the bra shortly joined it on the floor, leaving Rika in the raw. Having woken up far too early to bother Scandal, she’d had time to carefully manicure her nails, pluck her eyebrows and wax her groin and legs, leaving her looking perfectly smooth and gorgeous, just the way she liked to be. Her hair ignited as soon as it detached from her body, so for safety reasons, as well as personal taste, she always had to keep her nethers smooth. The last thing a customer wanted was a hair suddenly turning into a burning thread in his mouth.

Slipping back into her boots and bending to zip them back up again, Rika righted herself and planted her hands on her bum. The boots came up to her mid calf, blending perfectly with the colour of the red patterns on her legs that finished shortly after.

“Right, all good, shall we go them m’dear?” she beamed, more than eager to get started, and quite ready for a good hearty breakfast.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 04:40:06 am »
"Of course!  It'll probably be a year before I can actually eat breakfast again."

Scandal crossed her arms under her breasts (which, thanks to Dr. Omar, were perkier than breasts that size had any right to be) and tapped her foot as Rika peeled off her clothing.  For a second she considered teasing her about wearing underwear over when she was going to have to take it off anyway.  She held back though, she'd barely had time to jump in the shower this morning.  Work was crazy last night, at least she got the fake nails put on as part of her naughty shepherdess costume.  Because she was working the night before, she didn't have to get up early for much grooming; but her legs and underarms couldn't get bushy overnight and her groin was still trimmed in it's 'landing strip' (blending in with the other girls wasn't as enjoyable to Scandal as showing up any bastards that thought her hair was dyed or fake).

"To breakfast!"  Scandal thrust a hand in the air, pointing upward and giggled, walking out the front door of her apartment.

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 05:13:57 am »
“Onwards! To flashing and pancakes!” Rika declared, joining Scandal in pointing upwards and marching out the door. Making sure to press the ‘lock’ button before she left ensured that once the door had slipped automatically shut behind them only Scandal would have access to her home. Thank gods for genetic key systems; else they would have to have hid a key in a boot or something.

Once she was out she paused for a moment, taking in the world. Scandal’s door let them out onto the outermost side of the tower in which she lived, leaving only a walkway and a railing between them and an incredibly high fall. Across the way stood another similar building, with walkways connecting the two and lifts taking people up and down. Not that there were any people though. At this time of the morning people had either already gone to work or weren’t going to any time soon, so no one was out and about in the residential areas.

Turning to the left, Rika began to walk down the long row of doors leading into the homes of Scandal’s neighbours, savouring the simple feeling of walking naked. She spent a lot of time naked at work, and quite a bit at home too when she was just too damn lazy to get dressed for no reason, but somehow the air out here was different, the whole atmosphere felt charged and sharp against her skin. It was glorious.

She noticed that walking as she was, walking with the intent of actually going somewhere rather than moving in a slower and more seductive fashion as she did at work, things tended to jiggle. She’d have to try that on her next shift, see if the customers liked it.

Probably wouldn’t work with clothes on though, and when she lost her clothing at work it generally meant the walking was done.

Stepping into the elevator, she hit the button for the nearest shuttle bay floor, which was 17 levels above them. Mere seconds passed as the cylinder took them upwards and the doors opened with a chime.

Once out of the lift, things changed.

The bay was an enclosed tube, with both ends open to the air to let the shuttles come in and out, as they did almost constantly. Heads turned and mouths dropped as they walked across the bay towards the dock for their shuttle, Rika grinning widely. She made no effort to cover herself, simply walked in a beeline to the shuttle that had just docked, breasts bouncing pleasantly as she did.

The shuttle’s scanner deducted the fare from her account as she boarded and took a seat. She choose the seats that were designed to suit the disabled human or large alien that sat sideways at the front of the shuttle. Planting herself down, her legs automatically crossed over one and other, but in keeping with the spirit of the outing she purposely uncrossed them, spreading her legs and putting it all on show. The people crowding the shuttle stared as the doors closed and the autopilot whirred into life, a couple pulling out phones and taking snaps of the two. Rika certainly didn’t mind, she just grinned and enjoyed it.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2008, 06:14:45 am »
Courtesy of her always malfunctioning wardrobe, Scandal had probably flashed every square inch of herself in the various places she went around Haviah.  Walking around without clothing in Haviah was an entirely new feeling though.  For one, she didn't have to worry if and when her clothing was going to be ruined, just how bad it was going to be and how inappropriate it was going to be.  

It was a nice feeling.  Too bad she liked clothes too much to give them up entirely.  Even Innin, not the biggest fan of coverage, approved, no demanded, that at least something be covered when she was out of her home.  Scandal had her boots, that was enough of a something.  While they walked past her neighbors she scooped her hair up in his hands, pulled it up and let go of it, letting all the strands fall in messily down.  For a second she thought she was on stage and put a little more oomph in her steps, running a hand up her thigh to her hip before she heard one of the simulated bird songs her tower's PA system played intermittently throughout the morning.  She giggled, letting her hand fall back to her side.

Scandal lifted her head high in the air when they got off at the shuttle station, a ghost of a smile on her face as she walked next to Rika.  A few strands of hair had fallen in front of her breasts when she was fussing with her hair.  It wasn't enough to cover anything, but it would help lead a person's eyes down there - if they weren't there already.  Scandal was often a third party on conversations between a man and her boobs whether or not she was dressed.

Instead of sitting, Scandal chose to stand near Rika, reaching a hand up to grab the ring, then deciding to have a nice stretch.  She reached both hands up and arched her back, letting out a content little moan once her arms were out as far as they could go.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2008, 04:50:17 am »
Hehe, Scandal was so naughty, moaning and showing off like that. Rika watched her, leaning back, mouth quirked up at one corner. She really had never expected to be naked, on a shuttle, and have something more entertaining than herself for people to stare at.

It wasn’t a contest, so she was happy to just sit back and enjoy the trip, which only took a few minutes of weaving through the maze that was Haviah and stopping every now and then to let people on and off. Which naturally brought more shock and awe.

As the shuttle approached their stop, a long street forming part of the uppermost level’s grid pattern, Rika stood smoothly and wrapped an arm around Scandal’s waist for support. Pressing herself against the other woman she declared, perhaps a little louder than was necessary, “Our stop my love.”

With a giggle she traipsed off the shuttle, looking skyward for a moment and sighing contentedly. Now they were out in public for real, on a busy street, with no home nearby that they could run away to if thy suddenly decided this was a bad idea.

“Righto!” she shouted, then continued in a conversational tone, “I think it’s…um….this way.” Spinning on her heel, Rika started down the street at a leisurely pace, peering at the shops nestled into the sides of the street, above them sitting looming towers of expensive homes. “It’s called Barnaby’s; call out if you see it.”

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2008, 01:44:24 am »
Once she was through with her little stretch, Scandal rested a hand in the ring and leaned forward a little.  Whenever the train stopped at a station, she made no effort to brace herself and let the momentum swing her back into the person standing behind her.  Some business guy, who turned red as a tomato every time she bumped him, but wasn't so quick to move out the way.  Scandal grinned.

When Rika stood and put an arm around her waist, Scandal slid her free arm around her's.  Giggled a little when she announced their stop and strode off the train into the station.  Scandal recognized the area, she had a date here once.  Wore an adorable blouse that tied in the front and because it was date number three left her bra behind in case they decided to get busy before getting to one of their apartments or a hotel.  She bent over to tighten the laces on her boots and stepped on one of the tails of her blouse, pulling it open once she stood back up.

So, it wasn't the first time her breasts were on display here.  

She scampered down the street after Rika, watching the streets for about one block before she got an idea.  "Rika, why waste time looking for it, when we can just ask for directions!"  She clasped her hands behind her back and gave Rika her best innocent-little-girl smile.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2008, 03:06:39 am »
It was a nice area this, all full of nice shops and restaurants. The pavement was clean and smooth, covered in fake slate flagstones to give it a more high class feel. Her boots clicked as she walked, the crowd parting before her like a wave. She kept pace with Scandal, walking on her right side and looking at the shops on the far side of the street. It was a good thing there weren’t too many people, so she could still see clearly. More importantly, everyone else could see them clearly.

After a block she was feeling just fine, thoroughly enjoying the walk, but when Scandal made her suggestion Rika’s eyes lit up. Wonderful plan that was, just wonderful! “Scanny my love,” she said, “I love many things about you, but your mind has got to be my favourite feature.”

She picked out her target, some business man carrying a briefcase and openly staring at them from a little ways down the road. Moving to intercept him, Rika stopped in front of the man and he halted, eyeing her.

Because Rika was a show off, her right leg began to climb. Up and up it went, until her heel was planted on the streetlamp she ha stopped next to, her foot sitting well above her head, causing everything to become quite spread. Her right hand found it’s way around her leg and began trailing along her thigh teasingly.

“Excuse us sir,” she chimed, quite pleased that his eyes were firmly fixed on her crotch and not her face, “Would you know where Barnaby’s is?” She gave him a moment to stare at her slit some more, and then more time to look at Scandal as well, before asking the question again.

Her hand lightly brushed her lower lips, causing him to gulp and paint to the street slightly behind him, where sure enough there was a sign hanging down with ‘Barnaby’s’ printed on it. Grinning, she let her leg come back to the pavement. The man had moved his briefcase protectively over his crotch.

“Thank you so much!” she beamed, then went to hug him tightly. She was sure to rub her groin against the back of his hand, which was in just the right spot while it held his briefcase, before letting go and slipping by him.

She walked into the café through its single door, into a room lit entirely by large windows. It sat out on a corner, so two entire walls were clear windows. If it were not for the sudden quiet as she entered, Rika might have thought there was nothing there at all.

The place was busy, with only a few tables spare. All of it was red couches built into a snaking pattern with round tables in the curves. Rika made a beeline for an empty table, one that sat in the very corner with two of the clear walls meeting. People probably avoided it because they didn’t want the world looking in on them having their morning coffee, but that’s exactly what Rika wanted. Sliding herself onto the plush seat, she noted how fine the join was in the corner of the windows. You could barely see it at all.

The couch only wrapped around half of the table, so Rika sat on the far side, stopping the table from blocking any more view of her than it had to. One leg sat under the table while the other was off the side, spread open so as to give a clear view of her nethers to the public passing by outside on the busy street corner. He fingers of her right hand drummed the table as she waited for service to arrive, her left hand idly rolling her left nipple between her fingers. Funny how all this had been started by a very strange blog about a person who randomly played with their own nipples.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2008, 04:00:43 am »
Scandal grinned when Rika spotted a vic- err person to give them directions, scampering after her.  Ooooo businessman.  Rika got to him before she did, so she let her talk, wouldn't want to distract the man too much.

Not that there was anything she could do to pull his eyes away from Rika when her leg began sliding up the streetlamp.  She couldn't just stand around idly though, so she crossed her arms under her breasts to perk them up and pouted just a little, standing with her own legs shoulder width apart.  Oh goodie!  He not only knew where Barnaby's was, but it was close.  They'd have breakfast soon!  Yay!

"Thank you!" she chirped, uncrossing her arms quickly so her breasts would bounce a little and again trotting after Rika.

"Nice place," Scandal gasped as they walked in.  It was adorable, she'd always wanted to eat at a place that had couches instead of chairs to sit in.  That kind of place didn't usually stay open very late though.  Or, if it did, it wasn't nearly as nice as this.

When Rika sat at one end of their couch, Scandal sat at the other side and crossed her ankles, opening her knees just a little and leaning back into the couch.  "This is a nice couch," she purred, closing her eyes a little and smiling contently.  "I wonder where they got it from."  Noticing a little stand with menus in the middle of the table, she sat up, snatched one and slouched back into the couch.

Once they settled in a young waitress appeared at their table and promptly turned bright red.  There was no way the girl could have gotten any redder without using cosmetics.  "Wuh-welcome to Barnaby's.  My n-name is *mumble* Would yuh-you like to start off with a cup of our organic coffee?"  She fumbled in her apron for the two rolled napkins with silverware, dropping one on the table once she pulled them out.  She didn't bother picking it up to try again, just gave it a push toward Scandal.  The other bundle of silverware was placed as far as the waitress dared from Rika.

"I'll pass on the coffee.  I think I want orange juice, the biggest one you have!"  Scandal flipped the menu open and began to pour over the choices.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal