SPACE STATIONS > The Cancer

What Have I Gotten Myself Into?...((--Nicky!--))

(1/9) > >>

Anonymous:
There were times that people stop to think about the ups and downs of life. For Skah, tonight was one such time as he entered his favorite tavern on the station, the Taurus Watering Hole, a rather flashy-yet-comfortable tavern.. He brushed aside some of his silvery hair out of his face, showing that his silvery eyes were full of life. He was pondering the ups of his life, and he felt happy doing so. He didn't know why, but he felt that way. His silver wings ruffled against his back, eager to move after being folded in for so long. But he was only allowed to open them in certain areas of the ship, so he ignored that feeling as he entered the tavern.

As he walked over to the bar, he noticed two lovely women walking by, chatting idly amongst each other. He couldn't help but notice how lovely and cute they looked, what with their outfits revealing their cleavage and waists. He stared at the two in awe as he walked by...then he ran into one of the opulently decorated pillars, hurting his head some. He staggered back and eyed the pillar with discontent. "Why do I always run into that thing?" he wondered as he made it to the bar and snagged a seat in front of the bartender.

"That's gotta be the third time this week you ran into that pillar," the bartender said.

"Ah, shaddup," Skah said, his pale face flustering and smirking at the same time. "I'll have a shot of the Bullhorn draft." As the barkeep turned to ready the drink, Skah spun around on his barstool, eyeing all the women. Which one should he talk to today?

Anonymous:
Sitting alone at the end of the bar sat a young woman, dark brown hair, blue eyes. Her manner of dress was conservative, but it worked well for her. The white, button up blouse with the black, knee length skirt, black pantyhose and black pumps. She looked a little like a school teacher, especially with her hair pulled back into a bun, but no teacher could hold such a look of clueless innocence. She seemed a little nervous perhaps as she glanced around. She did after all, seem out of place in a bar in her attire. "May I have another please?" She asked the bar keep, gently touching the rim of her nearly empty glass.

The keep nodded, eventually bringing her the drink requested. Her's had no alcohol in it. She was nervous enough about being in this place alone without dimming her wits and making bait out of herself.

Her eye caught on the winged man with curiosity. She had seem some interesting things over time, but the man with wings was definately interesting. They looked soft, as if she could stroke them. A smile flickered over her mouth before she managed to shove the thought aside. What sort of nonsense was she about now?

Anonymous:
Skah's silver eyes caught sight of a promising companion for conversation sitting at one end of the bar. She looked like a school teacher, but that look of innocence made him think otherwise. Man, she's cute, he thought. When the bartender came with his drink, Skah thanked him, paid the ten credits for the drink, then stood and headed over to the woman. "You seem lonely. Mind if I sit here," he asked, a smile on his face.

Anonymous:
Katrina looked up in surprise, a smile spreading over her pleasant features. She wore only the tiniest touch of make up, improving her natural features, but not embelishing them. "No, I don't mind" She said. Honestly, she was glad to have someone to talk to, and he didn't seem threatening-- but then again, she had never been the best judge of what was a threat and what was not. She had after all, stayed with Nik for a very long time, despite all the threats she had encountered because of her affilication. She brushed the thought aside, unsure why her mind insisted on lingering there. "I could do with some conversation." She set her drink down, daintily dried her hand on the napkin to remove the condensation from her hand, and then extended it to him "I'm Katrina" she said, her eyes tracing from his face to his wings. She had always had a love for soft things. Silk, satin, fur, feathers. She had grown up with a family that had such things on a daily basis, but she, now out of the fold, had learned to appriciate them in a way that her family never had. They had become common place in their eyes, while to Katrina, they had returned to a status of great luxury.

She let her eyes leave his wings and wander to his glass. She had learned about alcohol while staying with Nik and his friends. They definately liked their alcohol. She couldn't stand the taste of it, the smell. Wine of course, was the exception. Luxury she had grown up with, it had grown on her taste buds and somehow evaded the blanket alcohol hatred.

Anonymous:
Skah smiled and gently shook her hand. "Nice to meet you, Katrina. My name's Skah," he said, brushing some of his silver hair out of his silvery eyes. He sat down on the barstool next to her and downed his shot in a second. He always took it easy on the drinks, but for some strange reason, he never got drunk even if he drank a whole giant keg of whiskey. He figured it was part of his nature as a nephilim.

His silvery eyes lingered on Katrina, seeing that she wasn't overly sexy, nor was she unattractive...but she did seem cute. "So...do you come here often?" he asked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version