Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Space Station Libra love. <3  (Read 290 times)

Anonymous

Space Station Libra love. <3
« on: August 19, 2008, 09:01:08 pm »
All righty. I'm really iching to play my sweet little *Cough*Notreally*Cough* android, Kazimiera/Kazia who is currently on Space Station Libra. I'm pretty much looking for anything right now for her; any interaction with other characters, plot or no plot in mind. I'm a little rusty on my writing, having not RP'ed in a good while, so bare with me.

Mmm as a side note. She's the only one of my characters up for RPing as of right now, I'm honestly not 'feeling' the other ones so it makes it difficult to come up with things/and/or post for them. Ick. *Feels bad* .__.

So, if anyone is interested in RPing with her and can, give a holler. :3
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Space Station Libra love. <3
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 11:30:44 pm »
Well, I've got my character Malriiko Arabar (or just Mal, as she goes by)!

She's the Libra's captain, she's a drow that's insanely short (we're talking 4'10"), and she needs to get a social life.

She's pretty no-nonsense, sarcastic, and tough as nails.

And yep, she needs to get out of the Bridge every now and then. xD

So yeah! I'd be open, if you're interested. ;D
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: Space Station Libra love. <3
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 03:42:50 pm »
Sounds fantastic! Of course I'm interested. x3

Do you have any specific ideas for a thread? As to where Mal would most likely be. I don't want to go start a thread only to have it give you troubles to figure out a reason why your character would be in a particular place. ^^;

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal