Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Sgt Seth Granby  (Read 1973 times)

Anonymous

Sgt Seth Granby
« on: August 16, 2008, 10:31:41 am »
ENTRY # 1
SGT SETH GRANBY
1-4 INF (DEVIL DOGS)
1st Plt, 2nd Sqd, Alpha TL

Due to the large growing popularity and the insistent nagging of my friends Ive finally decided to start this and keep people up to date on my...... oh so very interesting life. Things remain the same day in and day out. PT in the morning still sucks. I would prefer to stay in bed then go running. The remainder of the day is spent with me training my soldiers in battle drills and ranges..... or whatever other task the higher chain of command pulls out there ass to keep us busy.

I put my request in to the CO to have my files before the mind wipe declassified and open to me. As usual the army is taking there sweet ass time in letting me know if they will even do it. Hopefully someone who knew me before my memory was erased will find this and get in touch. I have many things I want to know.

Lets see what other boring things I have to blabber on about.... Well, I got citadel guard in a little bit. I will probably get my ass chewed for violating op sec and saying that on a public access service. But at this point I'm tired and don't really give a rats ass. I don't know if it is me or just paranoia. But as of recently I cant help but think I am being watched all the time.... Its nothing I can prove, more like a gut feeling. Like a bad dream that lingers long after you are awake. Thats it for now, unless I know you, or you know me and I just dont remember. Refrain from commenting. I dont need useless comments to read and waste my valuable time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Sgt Seth Granby
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 12:39:21 pm »
I like pie. A lot. I wish I had one right now ^^

~MC

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 12:54:05 pm »
??????. Well that is nice to know......

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 12:58:19 pm »
Yush ^^
Do you like pie?

~MC

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2008, 01:02:57 pm »
..... Yes. It depends on the pie. Why do you ask?

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2008, 01:04:13 pm »
I just like being annoying ^^

~MC

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2008, 01:06:12 pm »
Yes I can see that. And I must say you are quite skilled at it.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2008, 01:08:49 pm »
Yay!

~MC

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2008, 01:11:51 pm »
So, Do I know you or are you just somebody that surfs around finding people to bug? Where is the blasted block list..... I hate computers.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2008, 01:22:17 pm »
I surf to bug ^^

~MC

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2008, 01:31:14 pm »
You need to find better things to do stranger. Lets try having a intelligent conversation.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2008, 01:32:46 pm »
Surfing to bug isn't my only hobby silly ^^

~MC

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2008, 01:38:06 pm »
he he. What else would your hobbys be if you do not mind me inquiring?

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2008, 01:41:02 pm »
Hmmm let's see
I play a few different instruments, guitar, piano, organ, lute, violin, chello, harp, drums and glockenspiel
And I play online games too ^^

~MC

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2008, 01:43:54 pm »
Now there are talents. I am not the smartest person in the world and could never learn to do such things even if I tryed. Probably why I only got the infantry job option when I sighned up.

Online games is not much of my thing. But I do like to hit up the gym. Spend a couple of hours there each night before I rack out.

Anonymous

Seth Granby
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2008, 02:27:47 pm »
Entry #2

Wow. Its been some time since I updated this thing. Well alot has happened since my last entry. The government foced my slap happy ass into the candidate program. So yeah.... Long story short. Im sucking. I got a mentor now to nudge me along when I leave the well beaten path. And im doing that alot now. I am pretty much a cherry again. But in the program they call us gracies. Im not really trying to hard. Since im a gracie I can get away with pretty much murder without fear of washing out and ending on the first shuttle to TRIM. Since I have this get out of jail free card for a little while im going to use it to make life as difficult as I can for the teachers.

In class today I saw the most ugly thing. A feathered looking creature. Dont even ask me what it was because I dont even know.

Got a mysterious package yesterday with a new cybernetic arm. This thing is highspeed as hell. Did a search of it online and learned its a top of the line military model made by cybernetics incorporated. Only pilots and dragons can order them. No surprise there as the damn thing looks like a dragons claw. Somebody upstairs likes me. But even better then that a friend hooked me up with a present on my door.

I think im in love. lol. The girl knows her way to a mans heart I give her that. That would be pretty much it. Im going to the gym now to get my swoll on. Nothing else better to do around here anyway.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2008, 02:51:14 pm »
Ah, Young Candidate.

What you do as a candidate affects if you get past the gracie period at all. Also, we do send you away for murder, we're not all monsters here. And making life hell of teachers also goes on your bad record, we keep the good kids. The ones who do well and the ones who can follow orders.

You can't be sent away now, but once that grace period is up you'll be on the first shuttle to TRIM. So stay on your toes and be a good boy, do your best and ask me for help when you need it. I'm your mentor I won't see much of you in the grace period unless you really suck, so lets hope you don't really suck.

Be good!

- Seiteki.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2008, 02:53:34 pm »
Sei missy, you have a fun one on your hands indeed.
Best watch yourself. The Pilots do know who you are.
We also know how to find your blog, very easily.
Pilots are the last people you want to make life difficult for.
You could probably consult Pilot Rosales about that.

-Danica Blake.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2008, 03:49:09 pm »
Right.... whatever you say boss. How about we makes a little deal? Just found out from a email that my requiest for my military service record and files has been denied. If you can get that for me with all the power you have and all ma'am. I will feel a little more inclined to make an effort. That is about all the help I need with right now. Im not doing to good in class. But I have others helping me out.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2008, 03:59:08 pm »
Sorry Boyo.

You can make whatever effort you like.

But here's the thing, I don't have to do anything for you. If you don't make the effort to not turn into a test-subject, I won't put in the effort towards helping you become a pilot. If you don't make it because you're bad at school, and what little psychic abilities you have, then you'll be weeded out like the rest of the candidates.

Don't try to bargain with me, you will not succeed. That's good that you have people helping you. But you're a candidate now, so, anything before this time is null and void.

- Seiteki.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal