Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Shade's Limits {its the same on SotE xD}  (Read 366 times)

Anonymous

Shade's Limits {its the same on SotE xD}
« on: August 14, 2008, 04:50:04 pm »
[color=# BD4C94]GENERAL OVERVIEW[/color]
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

It depends a lot really, if they are just to grab them on a play where the area is crumbling or just being destroyed, then grabbing is fine since I am sure its to get away and all that. Fighting wise it also depends a lot on what characters, their abilities and such. Say if someone was good on dodge, is flexible and really quick on his or her feet, I won’t like it if they just did such a thing. On the other hand, if the character is say large and powerful, then I can allow that but then again that might just be stupid and I an have them attempt to crush the other character.

To me it depends a lot, but really I don’t like godmodding a lot or powerplaying. But for powerplay it really depends on the topic and how to reply that and all that, also I do ask as well.

Will do]

I will ask if I can either move the character if needed location that was stated in my last post or whatnot. I will also let the same thing with them. There is little I ACTUALLY do in terms of godmoding/powerplaying, so I can’t tell you much at all.

Won't do:

First of all I won’t auto hit that is ridiculous, I won’t do that even if I had permission to start with. IF that even happen I am just going with NPC {Non Playable Characters} and that is about, as far it will go.  I never make my character invincible on any topics, I give him damage and such, and hell I sometimes place them to near death so that proves my point right there. Having my character with things he does not have is also something I don’t actually do, that is ot right, but sometimes my mind gets to me and that may happen but I make sure it does not actually happen so many times.

I don’t actually like seeing the same thing with other people, sure they could go a bit insane, but then again there is a limit to insane and godmoding, and I have seen some people not see that line at all, and just go along with what they normally do. IF we do RP in such a topic and that happens I will either A} ask to change politely, or B} just leave the topic or have an admin help with that.  

Ask me first:

How far can character injuries go?

That really depends there, what attacks they do, how powerful their spells are, what are their powers, I must know all those before determining the amount of damage inflicted onto my character, and of course almost always I never want them dead XD. That for the fact, and also for attacking speed yada yada, so yea I like a lot of things to calculate what is going on, hint why I always try to give a great amount of information of powers and ect for a lot of things lol.

Will do:

For the most part I do let a good number attacks hit, and if some are for fun, I let that happen to, and yes hit my character in the private parts too, and laugh at that xD. Basic attacks and other such, are mainly what I like to see get hit a lot, nothing of spells, since kind of a lot does have that auto hit in a way but oh well. I can allow some heavily damaging attacks hit my characters, but of course that depends of what my character is lol, because I have to see if the attack is either large and slow or just plain quick.  

For me attacking that is, I go with basic attacks with the amount of attack speed and other such; I am a calculating weirdo as you might just say. I use any powers that is needed, but don’t actually go over the limit

Won't do:

I don’t just give a bone breaking injuries or what not, so I ask those whom I roleplay before anything else.

Ask me first:

Near death or really great damaging crap better ask.
How far can torture go?

OOO torture, for me I do way too many, I might even go inhuman for all I care, but one thing is for sure, I make it bloody, having any characters and other such, get the meaning of pain xD.  I go whips to oh god lord cut body parts, but the body parts is usually on NPC or my characters xD, but I do some other peoples but of course I ask,

Will do:

From whips to anything else, I do such things, but of course I make them bloody because I am a freak like that lol.

Won't do:

Any tortures to character that are NOT mine.

Ask me first:

For mine ask with the body parts the whips and such, go right ahead XD.

What about character death?
I really don’t like it hell you won’t actually see me doing that unless it is ABOSULTLY needed xD.

Will do:

Well almost never have them dead

Won't do:

Hard to say XD

Ask me first:

I might want to kill mine off, though HIGHLY unlikely, but no assuming, better ask or I will rain on your parade >:3

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

Well then that is something a bit odd to as, but usually with me I don’t actually like to do such a thing, for about a four of the character I make, usually have a power that has a personality within their minds or whatnot and can switch, or they all ready have that, so its almost never to have that happen, for I have side madness with a lot of my characters kind of funny I think.

Will do:

Said it depends but oh well

Won't do:

Ask me

Ask me first:

Hell yea you better ask me xD

What about healing?
No oO;; I don’t either care about healing and usually don’t want my characters to get healed.  I like them bloody harmed and such, maybe you can do the normal healing like bandage and crap but scar healing and such, ask please XD.

Will do:

Bandaging make my character look like a mummy if that hurt lol.

Won't do:

No cool healing and crap let them be harmed for they are stubborn.

Ask me first:

The won’t do just plain ask me XD

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?

I really prefer fade to black a lot of times, I can’t really handle sexual situations lol don’t ask why, I am a male and yet I just can’t either that or because I hate how sucky I am going into it xD. Anywasy that is how things will go with me, but about the other stuff, well the rape I don’t like and its really highly unlikely for my characters, for reasons like they know fighting and such, and maybe they just backfire the rape and kick whomever’s butt for it xD.

Will do:

I love to fade to black, not comfortable to the public eye with sex, but also the part I suck horribly xP so yea.

Won't do:

Raping is ok for me, but then again since I believe all shall know kick ass things, xD its recommended not to try and rape them. I also hate instant love or other such ><; though guilty of doing that once before, I don’t like it when I did, so I don’t want that. Raping on the other hand since it can be instant lol you ask.

Ask me first:

Rape ask and also need permission from whomever if I can just pin down or what not lol.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC

Not that I know of XD

and also I am KOL Riddick on SotE so this is the same thing xD
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal