Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Faulty programming [Clairvoyant]  (Read 1355 times)

ARAD V1.0

Re: Faulty programming [Clairvoyant]
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2016, 10:58:12 am »
If Arad still had eyebrows, he'd frown deeply. "Getting corrupted files out of my head, stopping this submisdion programming. Maybe becoming fucking human again," he answered, a snarl following hus words.

Clairvoyant

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2016, 06:35:12 pm »
Avian figured that she was probably making things worse. Maybe she should be quite. However she did wish to help . So perhaps one more small question was in order. " Well I can't help with that.  I doubt I could repair much along those lines. I don't know if you want me to try though. " She said softly. She did not want to upset him anymore then he already was.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2016, 02:53:58 pm »
"You can't," Arad snarled in response. "So leave me in peace."

"Oi! What'chu two doin' over there?!" A male voice resounded from several feet away, holding up a flashlight. Arad turned to the man, having split his head from his torso in a mere instant. "I do not wish to deal with these people," he grunted, scraping clean his blade as he stood up straight again.

Clairvoyant

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2016, 08:19:32 am »
Again just sighed. She really did not know what she could do at this point. It seemed that she did not have much choice but to leave. " As you wish." She stated starting to turn to leave.

She then heard the sound of anouther coming closer. She then noted how quickly he took care of the man. Such a hostile creature was this one. " I can see that. Humans are bothersome I guess." She stated . She then decide that she should still go. After all he obviously didn't want her here.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal