Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Once more into the fray. [Silmeria] [M]  (Read 8047 times)

ARAD V1.0

Re: Once more into the fray. [Silmeria] [M]
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2016, 01:43:14 am »
Suffering. Heh. That was a fucking euphenism. "I've been to all departments. All treated me like some beast. All of them hurt me." He let out a bitter chuckle. Her explanation didn't make sense. Or perhaps it did, but he couldn't notice. He only wanted to listen to what he wanted to hear now. And that was breaking the Syndicate down. Brick by brick. Life by life.

He looked at Sibiu again. "Don't touch my programming.." Was what he said with a low snarl.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2016, 06:42:06 am »
''As long as you will not go beserk, I will not. Even if I would touch your programming I would never touch personality or free will. Personally I think removing the already corrupt submission programming and replacing it for mine would do you a lot better. But that is my take on things.''

Still connected to the briefcase she just looked through the window. ''We are aproaching the station of The Libra. The contact knows we are coming. If the person is shady, you may kill him to your hearts content. Just... not on first sight. If it is a trap, determine which one is the leader and isolate that person but do not kill him. Why? If there is information about the Syndicate that leader knows ,you could use that. Also I will obviously need that person's passwords.''
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2016, 01:00:21 am »
"I said no." Was what he snarled in response. Replace his corrupted submission programming with a complete one? Just what the fuck did that mean? Would he be a slave to the Syndicate as they intended? Due to this droid's doing. She was in the same boat he was.. Yet she wasn't disgruntled like ARAD.

He looked up to Sibiu as qhe spoke again. "I am angry. Not irrational or stupid."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2016, 03:02:46 pm »
''Like I said. I will not unless you go berserk. Corrupt programming can damage your other things too you know.''

The Libra got closer and closer and Sibiu realised now just how large it was. ''We might as well look for another ship. Sure my nano machines cleared up the mess we made but... this is just an escape ship. Not meant for very long trips. I do not mind stealing if we have to.''
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2016, 04:26:52 pm »
"Good." Arad said, before standing up and watching through the cockpit. "I presume this is the Libra?" He inquire, looking at Sibiu. "Anything's better than this. Syndicate could be tracking it." Then again.

Syndicate could be tracking him.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2016, 03:34:36 am »
''I will leave the ship of choice to you. Do mind we are only with two people. We do not need the largest. After your revenge is complete what is it you would like to do? Want me to build your body again? Start a life?''

She pressed a few buttons. ''White rabbit requesting docking permission.''

There was a pause before a reply was given.

''White rabbit, permission granted. Make your way to docking station B103.'' a man replied over the radio.

''Roger.'' Sibiu replied and prepared for docking. She looked at Arad with a smile. ''Let's see what this place has in store for us shall we?''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2016, 03:41:25 am »
"As soon as they're all dead and gone. Yeah. Though I think I'll make a lot of enemies." He said with a slow, cybernetic sigh. He kept quiet as Sibiu requested landing clearance. White rabbit? He shrugged it off and stood up slowly. "Ladies first." He said with a low chuckle.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2016, 03:10:24 am »
Docking did not exactly go smoothly but after being in Sibiu opened the ship door. The first thing she realised was how busy it was. ''Arad... stay close to me alright? I do not want to lose you.'' she spoke as she walked beside him.

''Let's go to the meeting point.''

The meeting point seemed to be a public place. At a table that belonged to a high class restaurant five men all wearing expensive suits sat at a table. Once spotting the two one of the men got on his feet and approached them.

''What a pleasant change of situation. Initually you were supposed to arrive in a pod but you seem to be alive and running well.'' He spoke with a slightly insulting voice. ''Who is your friend. You were supposed to come alone.''

''His name is none of your concern. I do recommend not to anger him. Neither do Lackeys ask questions. I'm here with my friend to speak to your boss and not to you.''

The smirk vanished on the mans face. ''Fine.'' he said and gestured to where his boss was seated.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2016, 03:50:07 am »
"It warms my hea- Nevermind. Sticking close." Arad said, as he indeed remained close bt Sibiu's side. Answering any wary glares with a low snarl. People shouldn't mess with a pissed off combat droid. And he was pissed off 24/7. But he followed Sibiu and did not cause trouble.

As soon as they entered the restaurant, he was wary. Even more so at the sight of the black suited men. He clenched his fist. Looked like the guys that talked him into this initially. At mention of him, he snarled in response once more, letting Sibiu do the talking.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2016, 03:58:15 am »
One man with a suit seemingly a little more expensive then the rest sent off the other men. ''Sibiu, good to see you have arrived in one piece. I got notified about what happened to the Institute. At least one side of the story. Take a seat. Not to worry about my guards. I know you will not hurt me.'' he said calmly.

''I see your father is not here but another droid isntead?'' he gestured to the seats across him.

''I have no recollection regarding a parent.'' Sibiu replied. ''My information had not been completely uploaded when I got disconnected and me being a secret project, my data was not on the mainframe like everyone elses.''

''I see...'' the man replied although his tone had gotten a bit more cautious.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2016, 04:13:30 am »
If Arad had any eyes. Or any facial expression, it would be one of abhorrence. He had killed Sibiu's father. He had killed almost everyone in the station. Was it the man at her console? One of the nicer scientists?  Yet. He kept the face of neutrality and sat down slowly. This guy knew that he was the escaped project. No doubt.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2016, 04:32:45 am »
''Your father and you knew the risks very well. It is amazing to see what kind of project you've become. I saw you managed to get the briefcase at the least.''

''Indeed. It was in my priority programming appearantly. It contained all the data of that particular location. I however do not see why that data is interesting since the droid research lab has been destroyed.''

The man observed the two briefly. ''Sibiu, I demand an event report.'' the man said calmly.

''Denied.'' Sibiu replied in the same calm manner.

''I took the liberty to erase those kind of programming. I do have a master of sorts of course since it is an actual Core program but this father you mentioned, was no idiot. But you can get your report. I got started and one of the first things I register is the institute destroying each created droid and put the base to selfdestruct.''

This seemed to shock the man to say the least.

''The staff refused to follow their protocols and for that reason our own programs for survival kicked in. After all. Both my friend and I were created to complete missions. If we can not complete our programmed missions then those protection programs kick in. That is how we are designed. Unfortunatly for the scientists at the base we do still have a high level of our living consciousness.''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2016, 05:14:35 am »
With each passing word, he was getting more and more pissed off. He wanted to pull the guy over the table and interrogate him then and there. But, he kept control. Trying to keep himself from ripping the man's voicebox out then and there.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2016, 05:30:46 am »
''It is truely fasinating.'' The man said and relaxed some more. ''You turned yourself into an AI. At the least for as long as your memory holds. All the data that had not been uploaded will never come to you. I am curious about your friend though. No need to worry. I left the institute about five years ago. Sibiu already knows I am not wired or watched. She is after all in infiltration unit. But my natural curiosity just has never left me. Truth be told. I am despite the losses rather happy a part of the Institute suffered a blow. If they however know you two exist there will be a hunt. Not nessesarily to destroy you two but to research. Down side for me is that when they find you they find me. I can relocate the both of you. Perhaps give you skin to look at the least somewhat human. But I will need to know what kind of unit you are and what your purpose originally was.''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2016, 05:53:28 am »
"They will not find me." Arad answered simply. "I need no help from you. I destroyed the facility and escaped. And you know how strong security is." He sat back, folding his arms. "Single target isolation and assassination. Made to assassinate various key figures assigned to me." He sighed slowly.

"That was the plan."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2016, 06:05:03 am »
''There is a difference between a mere riot and ending one base and becoming an actual target. What if they hack your systems? Or implement a virus? Or Sibiu's? There are more droids you know. I know Sibiu has incomplete programming since she did not have a complete upload of her data. When they know the two of you still exist you will get your own satalites to spy on you and units to capture you. Wether they catch you or not depends on adaptability but what if they use hostages. Would they capture you again if they threaten to kill a child? They will pick off everyone you've ever loved.''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2016, 06:18:10 am »
A slow, yet menacing chuckle resounded from Arad. "I never loved anyone. Well. Correction. Everyone I hold dear is already dead." He snerked slowly. "I'll kill them all. I am the one they fear most. And I have nothing to lose. Not even my humanity."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2016, 06:32:48 am »
''If everyone you've ever loved dead... that sucks. Still.'' he made a head gesture to a mother and a child eating an ice cream. ''You would not care if they would be used as a hostage? That's cold. I suppose your humanity program is faulty or just not installed.'' he looked at Sibiu.

''You are not going to fix him up?''

''He does not want me too. As long as he will not kill innocent people or turn them into hostages himself who am I to do anything. Still.'' her gaze went to Arad. ''I do agree with him on one thing. We need a place to go and stay. Killing off the institute, fair enough. But going in there guns blazing? Then I might as well kill you here. The Institute has druids. Better equipped then us, smarter then us and stronger then us. I died already once. I intend to actually live a little. We are disposable to them to say the least. One EMP and we're out.''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2016, 06:50:23 am »
"My humanity has been dead since I was a kid." Arad stood up with a slow snarl. "It died when I saw my mother being raped and sold as a slave and my dad killed. It died when Graadez was killed by a fuckin' stray bullet." Arad grabbed a piece of his chestplate, tearing it off. "I have no heart. My humanity died when my body died."

He looked between Sibiu and the man. Fixing. He snarled slowly. "I am sentient. I don't need fixing. If you wish to live, leave me alone. There is only death on the path I intend to walk."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2016, 07:00:37 am »
''Well... unfortunate.'' The man said calmly. ''Sibiu... why do you not run a check on his friends family.''

''But...'' Sibiu protested.

''I already know you backed up all the files in the suitcase. You are no different from the living you after all.''

Sibiu waited briefly before she sighed. ''Sorry Arad...'' she muttered before she started to seek though any files she had about him only distinctivly searching for his family. Sure it was private. And she did not like snopping. But if there was even the slightest chance for Arad to have family left there was only one way to find out. When she found the name of his birthmother she started to look in other locations.

''Arad... your mother still exists. She has been put in a freezing pod designed for long space travels. Just because we are droids, does not mean we can not feel. I already told you I could create a better body for you. Even your human body if you so desire. It will take me a while but there is a difference between actual suicide and going on a vengeance trip. If you just want to die you can ask me. No difference comparing walking into an Institute HQ where your body will be rendered useless and then your programming will be edited to their will. If you want that then leave.''

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal