Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM IN SPACE!!!  (Read 702 times)

Anonymous

NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM IN SPACE!!!
« on: August 07, 2011, 12:29:03 pm »
Demitiri sits at his desk looking over the different reports from not only his teams out in the field but the different departments from the research section of the ship.  Demitiri could tell that most of the departments were falling behind on their different task that he had them doing.  Demitiri then notices that in a bit he has a meeting with the head of the Bio-weapons department.  “At least he always gives me good news, even if they are behind schedule.

After about an hour of paper work Demitiri goes over to a picture of major space battle, when he gets to it then presses a hidden button that is located in a ship that is just about to blow up.  When he presses it, a hidden compartment next to the painting opens up, revealing a mini bar that is fully stocked.  Demitiri grabs a short glass, puts in 3 ice cubes and then fills it with 30 year old scotch.  He then puts the bottle back and grabs a bottle of cheap scotch, a second glass and fills the small ice container, he then goes back to his desk and starts sipping at his glass while he waits for the meeting.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM IN SPACE!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 12:47:03 pm »
Saleh is sitting behind his desk with a smile on his face; He just got some good news before the meeting he had to go to in a few minutes. Saleh stands up and walks to the door of the lab, and looks out the window at his small crew working without making a sound, “Looks like all my yelling has finally gotten through their thick skulls.” Saleh turns and walks out the other door of his office and takes a right. Saleh was walking with a purpose and was not letting anything distract him reaching his destination. He was so lost in thought that he was ignoring all the hellos and small talk people were trying to make with him, “This is going be real good news, we have finally got a positive hit one the TX virus, we are now on time for when we get the cargo to begin testing.” Saleh thinks as he walks to the end of the hall and knocks on the door, “Requesting Permission to enter, Sir.”

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 01:08:01 pm »
Demitiri hits a button and the door opens, he then gestures for one of the chairs infront of his desk.  He then puts 4 ice cubes in the empty glass and then fills it with scotch.  "I understand that you have some very good news for me."  Demitiri says as he picks up his own glass of scotch.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 06:59:15 pm »
Saleh walks into the room and bows, He then sits down in the chair. Saleh watches as Demitiri pours the glass of scotch, Saleh sighs, “Sir we go through this every time we have a meeting”, Saleh looks at the glass with scotch, “I’m forbidden by my religion to drink alcohol.” Saleh then looks up at Demitiri, “But about the good news yes I do have some, in my report it states that TX strain 115, has been working without any negative side effects. Well shortly before I left this morning, I have spotted that TX 115 has completely killed the T virus in the subject, and left it completely healed with no threatening side effects. “

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 07:53:04 pm »
Demitri holds up a hand, "Your right, I am sorry about that.  Of course, you are the only one on the entire ship that doesn't drink."  He then puts the glass off to the side.  "That is great news about the TX-115."  Demitri then grabs a folder from his desk, "Now we know the T-virus works wonders on humans,"  He opens the folders to a bar graph, "What I would like to see is that these other bars reach to the 100% line like the Human bar is, mostly the dragon bar.  I would like your people to work on that one the most, our biggest threat for land are the dragons; when they are alone, they are no big deal, but when you get them in packs, not even our current land weapons can effectively beat them.  Also I want the T-virus to be able to attack only certain creatures, I don't want that little thing to run rampit."  Demitri then slides the file across his desk.  "It would appear that the dragons seem to be the most resistant to the T-Virus."

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 06:01:32 pm »
Saleh looks at Demitri, “Well the dragons are going be a big problem the test subjects we have left, have beaten the virus so any change we make, will most likely fail because its anti bodies will be immune to the base of the virus, We will either have to make a whole new virus, or get more test subjects.” Saleh looks back down, “As for where it says humans that stands for all humanoid creatures.” Saleh goes into deep thought and thinks about what he will have to do with the dragon problem. “I’ll leave the work for the T virus to my crew, and start work on a new virus for the dragon problem.” Saleh says as he looks back at Demitri, “The Demon problem shouldn’t be too hard to fix. Their systems don’t make anti bodies to the virus so all we have to do is test to see what part is being beaten by their systems and warp it to where it won’t be beaten.”

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2011, 09:42:59 pm »
"Sounds good, sounds good."  Just then a beeping sound came from Demitri's computer.  "Oh one second Saleh, Just got a report from a team out getting some test subjects."  Demitri opens the e-mail and notices that it only just has a couple of lines of word, but what caught his eye was that it contained a giant attachment of pictures.  Demitri downloads the photos then loads them up to be displayed on his wall monitor.  "It would appear that my boys had found something interesting on the planet . . ."  He then flips open a chart on his desk.  "It is planet KC-315, it would appear that they have ran into some guest, and from the pictures that they have sent me."  Demitri points to the wall monitor, "I'm not to worried about all the bloody ones, the ones that fascinate me are these."  Demitri gets up and goes to the monitor and flips through a few until he finds the ones he wanted.  He then expands the two and places them side by side.  There are two distinctive kinds of races, a dragon looking one, could be useful, they would be about from what I am guessing about an additional 3 feet taller then us, so about 8-9 feet tall when standing, and their tails are just as long."  Demitri then points out the other race.  "Who ever these guys are, they hunt the dragons in packs of 3 or so, and they are damn good at it."  Demitri looks at some more photos.

Demitri then returns back to his desk and takes another drink of scotch.  "So, do you think that these undiscovered dragons will work for you.  If not, it wouldn't take much to send some teams to get some wild ones from Aedolis.  besides, this new race could be very entertaining."  Demitri gets back up and walks over to the monitor.  "I see an entire line of new bio-weapons coming from these guys, new, cheep, expendable front line troops.  whatever survives, you just mop up when your regular troops go in."  Demitri finds a picture of just the dragon creature and blows it up where it shows in better detail a frontal and side profiles of the dragon creatures.  "Do you think it is possible Saleh?"

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2011, 06:54:29 pm »
Saleh looks at the picture and nods his head as he thinks, “Well I believe theses will work. They look to have same basic structure, so that would be the same basic DNA.” Saleh leans back “Any chance the team could get some of those hunters? They look interesting and could lead to some information on the weakness of the dragons.” Saleh turns to Demitri and then he hears a beeping noise coming from Demitri desk. Saleh turns to the desk and sees a flashing red button, “Well this cannot be good news.”  Saleh stands up as alarms start to sound in the hallways, “Shit!” Saleh yells, as someone starts to knock on the door.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2011, 08:05:10 pm »
Demitri hits a button on the desk and the door opens and he notices that it was Sgt. John Grimm at the door, trying to catch his breath.  "Spit it out Reaper, we don't have all day."  Demitri says as he gets up from his desk with a bit of a pissed off look on his face.

"Sorry sir, but it would appear that the Red Dragon's came around from the other side of the planet.  They must have been running dark because we didn't pick them up until they were to close for the big guns."  Reaper says as he walks over to the wall monitor and slides a few icons around until it displays the five ships, four frigates and one cruiser.  "They have launched landing craft and single fighters.  We started with the point defense, but not sure if we can get them all.  We need your code to unlock the main weapon locker since Hartman isn't here."

"It would appear that they are getting bolder in their attacks."  Demitri leans over and inputs the command unlocking the main weapon locker.  He then looks over to Saleh, "The TX-115, if that is administrated first, would it counter the T-Virus, or is only effective after?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal