SPACE STATIONS > TRIM

Experiments? On me?! Good luck. [Zozee9]

<< < (2/26) > >>

zozee9:
So they don't want him to know his name, either... Devicia thought. She knew that they kept the names secret from the patients but it still bugged her. Maybe they'd let her tell him. After she had them tell her, of course.

"Fine. Well we're going to start with some talking. Care to explain your day to day life to me?"

Zane:
"Hmm, everyday life for me?" how was Zane to explain that he was a terrorist and an assassin without seeming crazy, "maybe you recognize the name Zane Kerim?" If she recognizes the name then she will understand exactly who I am.

zozee9:
"So your name is Zane! See? Now we're getting somewhere. And... I think I recognize it. Probably saw it somewhere. Anyway, yeah, what do you do here at TRIM?" Devicia had been working here for four years and had not met a single person who simply answered her questions. At least she was used to repeating herself.

Zane:
"Well not much seeing as I just got here, I was sold to Thanatos INC. by the Aedolis government" raising his hands bound by the cuffs, "can we do something about these? They are rather painful." Once they are off the fun begins. The guards had their hands on their guns. They think I'm going to try something. they must know who I am.

zozee9:
Observing the handcuffs, Devicia nodded. She was supposed to take them off anyway. Turning to the guards, Devicia said, "You're dismissed. Close the room behind you." Then, glaring at them, she continued, "And I mean the entire room. I want the walls closed with no way to exit unless someone from the outside opens it." Then, turning towards the corner in which she now knew the scientists placed a camera, Devicia said, "I want cameras off, too. I know perfectly well you guys can study his brain waves without looking at him. Walls closed, cameras off, oh, and microphones off." She knew they would listen to her. They had to.

Watching the guards leave, Devicia made sure they did everything right. They were pretty good guards. They kept their guns up until they left the room. The wall closed and seemed fully secured. Finally, Devicia thought. Some guards that actually know I have more power than them. I'll put in a good word for them later. The cameras and microphones were still on. She could tell. She'd deal with them soon.

Smiling, Devicia grabbed the key to Zane's handcuffs. "Let me introduce myself again now that it's more private. I'm Devicia. Your therapist. And I'm going to solve your first problem right now." She unlocked Zane's handcuffs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version