SPACE STATIONS > TRIM

New roomie? [Nix!]

<< < (2/12) > >>

Nix:
Hanguin was startled by the other's outburst. "..no, I... I'm sorry... it's a prayer." He explained. Though he wasn't upset at the other's snapping at him. He did just get thrust into this person's space... and considering where they were well... Asher must have been through all sorts of terrible things.

"I appologize." He said after a moment and then laid down on the bed. Hanguin tried to keep his eyes open but his eyelids felt so heavy and he was pretty sure his stomach was going to implode from hunger... well as long as his people were safe and not wanting...

Rhi-Rhi:
Asher snorted a laugh, the sound dark and humorless. "A prayer. Right."

He raked his fingers through his hair, straightening out the tangles since he hadn't bothered to comb it yet that day. "Prayin' ain't gonna do jack shit. Ya seriously believe that crap? 'Cause if so, congrats, yer god's a dick."

Nix:
Hanguin turned on his side to face Asher as his beliefs were mocked. He was offended, but not really angry... he was used to misconceptions and ignorance concerning his people. "I don't have a 'god'... Dimuroites believe in the Light from which all things come from and return to... every being is searching for the Light..." He said softly, he didn't have much energy to argue, but he felt the need to explain himself.

Rhi-Rhi:
Asher let out another laugh and lightly slapped his knee. "Oh, that's rich. The light, huh? That all things came from? Ever thought of chuckin' yerself into the sun? It's right there."

Ridiculous. Just ridiculous. He didn't get it--and this guy looked so serious as he explained things! But this shit was all bogus, anyway. There was no "light" but the sun or the dull, grid lighting of an exam room ceiling. And if there was a point to any of this, he sure as hell didn't know what it was, and any god or mystical being or pretty light that let this stuff happen was nothing he wanted to believe in.

He'd rather there be nothing at all than believe in some sadistic creator.

Nix:
Hanguin quickly realized there was no point wasting his breath explaining it, he felt so dizzy as it was, and now that things had slowed down a bit he was feeling... well, sick. Of course it wasn't like he was actually sick... just starving. He closed his eyes and trembled some as the pain in his stomach caused him to double over. The last time he went through this he had starved himself so that his crew had food... there was no such purpose in his starvation now, and it made the pain worse.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version