SPACE STATIONS > TRIM

Scientific Notions (Rhiiii x3) [M]

<< < (2/15) > >>

Rhi-Rhi:
Asher grinned and cocked his head to the side, the smile never reaching his eyes. "Why don'tcha let me show ya and we'll find out together."

Nix:
"Later I will witness your abilities, but right now I need you to answer my questions." So disobedient, and so lovely. Benett's eyes didn't show any of his delight with his subject. "How would you describe your abilities? And how did you get that scar?"

Rhi-Rhi:
Asher rolled his eyes. "Yer the expert. Ain'tcha s'pposed to know this shit already?"

Nix:
"I want to hear the answers from you. If you do not want to answer I can start with the experimentation today instead of next week. But I can assure you that talking is less painful. Now. Sit down on the exam table and answer my questions." Benett said sternly staring at the younger male straight in the eyes with his own cold dark eyes.

Rhi-Rhi:
Asher met the man's gaze unflinching, staring him down and refusing to be stared down himself, and he showed no sign of moving toward that table. Fuck that douche. Fuck him sideways with a hacksaw. He wasn't about to let himself be intimidated because he had few things left but his stupid, stupid pride--but even he knew when to bend a little for the sake of self-preservation. Just enough.

Still not looking away, he finally snarled, "I can freeze shit with my mind and read thoughts. Happy?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version