Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: twilight stalking (tiberius, open)  (Read 655 times)

Anonymous

twilight stalking (tiberius, open)
« on: May 01, 2012, 05:24:56 pm »
Restless.  Since she had come to occupy Midhaven, Seven had found herself unable to sleep.  Or rather, sleep for long enough to sink into the comfort of familiar nightmares.  In comparison to those around her, she stood a head above, and she found it odd how small the dwellers of these slums seemed. Insignificant, she thought, but I am not different.  

Shadow seemed to claw at her as she moved along the shopfronts, in her other era apparel, she went unnoticed, yet at the same time, contrarily, didn't fit her surroundings.  Her boots were black metal that curved up to her knee like shadow, carved to resemble sabatons, pointed toe and heel.  She wore pants, just as black, and a shirt of odd make and material -- in some lights it glinted like metal but clung like fabric -- but it was the archaic symbol at her sternum, carved in red perhaps that was most striking.  Few seemed to notice it, but those that did quivered for reasons they didn't understand.

She came to a halt in a square, of sorts, where people had gathered.  It was overwhelming, that cursed eye, she saw the ghosts of what was to come, too much.  A gloved hand covered the eye, and she turned away from the crowd with a quick turn on her heel.  This place was thick with yet to be tragedy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Aska

Re: twilight stalking (tiberius, open)
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 05:36:30 pm »
Tiberius was normally with his Master, although this seemed really different for the dragon- Or should he even call himself that? He was a two legged talking freak of nature that was just a simple stupid experiment that amazed many but also gave others distaste because he wasn't human. His tail dragged along the ground as he walked, yeah he felt a bit depressed one could say.

Sometimes he felt like perhaps Midhaven was where he belonged, even though he was chipped, that was a must for him; His master made sure that he was. But really Tiberius couldn't do much- Or he felt like he couldn't... He didn't want people to dislike him, so he decided to just come down to Midhaven, which was a challenge on its own for him. He'll just have to find the way he got down here in the first place and climb back up.

He wasn't even paying attention as to where he was walking, he was to busy lost in a daze that he almost bumped into Seven, which of course he snapped out of his daze when he realized what he had almost done. "Um... Well; Sorry for almost bumping into you.. I um, was just taking a stroll." He felt out of place again.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 07:14:30 pm »
Out of place.  Seven was born out of place.  Caught up in herself, she was unaware of the massive presence suddenly upon her.  He, it, she turned a golden eye to him. "It," SB paused, blatantly evaluating him with a slow, processing stare. "It is fine.  I --" She lost her words, stillborn words, caught in her teeth. "It is fine.  I was probably in the way." She straightened herself and smoothed a hand down across her stomach.

She took the the time to eye him once more before she cooed, "Quite peculiar aren't you." Her voice was almost angelic.   Unnaturally sweet.  It didn't suit her.  "This whole area is full of peculiar things.  Little treasures." Whether she was speaking to him or herself wasn't quite clear until, "I should see you amongst the stars, not the rats."

Aska

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 07:24:37 pm »
His tail smacked on the ground a little, he scratched at his snout a little. He wasn't sure what she meant by amongst the stars, not the rats... Whatever it didn't really matter much to Tiberius. "...But those that aren't human deserve to walk amongst the rats don't they? The ones who are seen with distaste by others?" He pauses, his wings twitching a bit.

"Experiments don't deserve to be around others that are... Born normally?" He looks at her with both eyes, even though his mechanical- No the one that isn't real is trying to get data on her as he stands there, though that will forever be hidden by his bangs. "Who would want to be amongst the stars anyways?" Another flick of his tail as he stares more, before shaking his head a little; a small gargle of a growl coming from his throat.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 07:48:01 pm »
"You and I are kin, though not blood." A hum from deep in her throat, perhaps in another life she was a siren, luring the sailor-souled to their deaths. "You," The word like a lullaby from her tongue seemed to hang in the air, "should sit upon a throne.  Around them?  You exceed them.  Certainly not normal." A huff, as if with distaste for the word normal, she rolled her eye.  "Normal.  I am not normal.  I am not one of them."

Seven has no sympathy for humans and their ilk.  They were weak and corrupt.  Monsters in their own right.  "I am Seven." It was an awkward introduction, she extended her hand and retracted it immediately, instead she moved in close to him, pressed her body close in a primal greeting.  At heart, Seven was an animal; instinct as all she understood, really.  

"Hello, god amongst men." A whisper, low and soft, carried in tones most would miss.

Aska

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 03:36:07 pm »
Tiberius tilts his head a little while looking at Seven, "Kin?" He asks his voice almost seeming silent as he stares at her more this time. Still unable to pick up any data on her he looks upwards and sighs a little, his ears, or more so fins drooping a little.

"I'm Tiberius." He answers truthfully, before she moved close to him, pressing her body close. His tail twitches, "No, I am no god amongst men, I am a mistake that should of-" No he stopped right there, he had to be thankful to be alive really. "I'm sorry I'm not use to being... talked to in such a manner, it's different."

He was use to only cainavin talking to him, in a nice matter, a bit confusing sometimes but yeah he wasn't use to others talking this way.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 08:17:48 pm »
Seven curved a frown as she stepped back from him, a frown that disappeared as quickly as it had appeared into a flat line, and cut a look with her golden eye towards the passing crowd.  "Not a god, but you could kill everyone here," she stated, matter-of-factly, "except for maybe me." The smile that spread was bittersweet and faded into more of a smirk.  

"You lack confidence, though." Contemplative, she turned a look upward, her brows furrowed and her brow creased elegantly.  "A god never lacks confidence.  A god knows he is unchallenged.  But you..." Her voice trailed off, as if suddenly she understood social graces, and she held her mouth open slightly as if expecting the words to fall out on their own.  A sigh, then, and she turned her focus back to him. "You see nothing powerful in yourself.  Only weakness." It wasn't disappointment, that she spoke with, it was something more, a subtle sorrow.

"Make your weaknesses your strength and nothing can harm you." Disinterested, seemingly, her gaze had wandered toward the crowd.  For a moment, it seemed, her dead eye didn't seem dead.  Something flickered in it, and just like that she seemed lost watching people pass by.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal