Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Plot thread!  (Read 690 times)

ARAD V1.0

Plot thread!
« on: September 21, 2016, 03:57:26 pm »
Disclaimer; All py characters are linked in my signature, I'm on a phone right now so linking each character is difficult. Sue me.

Hey guys! As the title indicates, this is a plotting thread! I have some characters right now who don't have threads or are inactive, I'll list those. If they strike your fancy, reply to this thread or send me a pm ^^

So first off, we got ARAD, he's in a few threads, but one of his more prominent partners became inactive. Yes, romance is open, gender or race doesn't matter since this guy is.. Genderless! He's a droid! But besides that, he's a very aggressive and cold character. Someone needs to break his shell.

Next up, we got Junfa, a Libran Knight, she might need a partner or.. Someone to tag along across a very dark and gritty plot I had in mind for her. Romance with her would be nigh impossible until after said plot. She's straight, so only a male character if you want to persue romance with an ice-cold bitch.

Lastly, none other than our demonic pilot royal, Sterak. A li'l crosbreed between a fae and a demon. This guy's open to any plot. Also for romance, but he, like Junfa is straight, so it'd be a female for romance. Also, this is more an OOC thing- but I'd find it amazing if someone he dates is a pilot and has the nickname Titania-
Since he's called Oberon etc. Etc.

Thanks for reading! Hope my characters interest ya!

EDIT: Holy damn! I can edit the title!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 02:30:10 am by ARAD V1.0 »

ARAD V1.0

Re: Plot thread!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 04:15:37 pm »
I forgot to change the title properly.

Goddamnit.

EDIT: I managed to change the title!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 02:30:47 am by ARAD V1.0 »

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 02:28:33 am »
Bumping this up again~

All aforementioned characters are still open ^^'

I'd love to get these threads along, so don't be afraid to approach me ^^
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 02:31:31 am by ARAD V1.0 »

Gawfy

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 01:04:58 am »
8S would be interested in hiring Lillith to get her some long forgotten parts for her chassis

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2017, 05:19:14 pm »
Hmm. And would she pilot 8S around then?

Gawfy

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2017, 07:45:03 pm »
Yes she would be.  i was thinking her cargo ship could be ported in a space station while every thing goes down and could hitch a ride

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2017, 04:29:27 pm »
Hmm. What would the nature of the thread be? Some social slice of life thing? Or some darker stuff? It's entirely up to you ^^

Gawfy

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2017, 07:43:14 pm »
Maybe a little darker. And for some character development. 8S being 20+ years old would have her feeling ancient she is a android after all. thus she is searching for a upgrade to her chassis to calm her worries

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal