Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Lapis & Harley Quinn's Limits  (Read 335 times)

Anonymous

Lapis & Harley Quinn's Limits
« on: July 07, 2008, 06:04:45 pm »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
[For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?]

Will do: Indirectly controlling my character is fine, such as picking them up and throwing them, etc, but lemme do their reaction or the outcome. It's also okay to do things if I, the mun, have been asked and talked to about it first.

Won't do: Playing my character for me, like telling my characters thoughts or actions without prior checking to see if it's okay.

Ask me first: If it's something that requires you getting my approval that can't be avoided.

How far can character injuries go?
[How much can another character injure yours? For instance, are you okay with someone stabbing your character before your character can react ("He lunged at him and stabbed him in the shoulder."), or do you prefer to be able to react first ("He slashed the knife at him.")? Should injuries be superficial (flesh wounds), or do you mind more debilitating injuries (like, say, broken bones or lost limbs)?]

Will do: If it isn't permanent, I'm good with fairly anything, so no taking limbs and stuff unless prior consent, and you need to be able to let my character react unless it's vital to the storyline.

Won't do: Injuries with no chance to react, life altering injuries.

Ask me first: See the Won't Do, but it needs to have a good purpose.

How far can torture go?
[Even if the character being tortured is helpless, the player is not. So what are your limits in regards to it? How far can it go? Cutting? Whipping? Shocking? Restraints? Psychological games? Sexual torture? Etc.]

Will do: Will pretty much do anything, as long as it doesn't kill him or turn him into a drooling vegetable.

Won't do: Torture then death, Nothing that will cause him permanent mental or physical damage.

Ask me first: About any of this. I'd like to know what the point of it is. If it's torture just for the sake of boredom or nothing to do on behalf of the mun, I probably won't allow it.

What about character death?
[Do you mind killing off characters? Or should players always ask permission before attempting it?]

Will do: Nope.

Won't do: Character Death without a damn good storyline.

Ask me first: If it's an amazing storyline that wouldn't be half as good without the death of my character, I might consider it. I understand killing chars is sometimes nessecary for a killer storyline.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
[Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?]

Will do: N/A

Won't do: Transformed unless prior consent

Ask me first: If you've discussed with me before hand, I'm good. If not, no.

What about healing?
For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.]

Will do: Healing for life/death injuries, some minor.

Won't do: Healing of old scars or battle wounds, It's a character quirk to wear them proudly.

Ask me first: If you want to heal something big.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?
[Do you prefer to fade to black or play it out? What about abuse/rape? Innuendo? What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with?]

Will do: Anything, I'm comfortable with doing everything and anything. I've written abuse/rape scenes before with a demon, so doing something with Lapis really isn't hard.

Won't do: Nothing.

Ask me first: If you plan to do the rape/abuse. It has to again, have a good Storyline (If you notice my theme). If you want to have a relationship or something more with him or any of my chars (if I take on more) please talk to me first.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal