Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Club Static (Revised)  (Read 698 times)

Anonymous

Club Static (Revised)
« on: June 29, 2008, 10:08:46 pm »
(I was highly disappointed with how the original thread died out. I was hoping for the thread to continue as a popular stop on the Space station. So, I figured starting it all over would be a good start.)

Club Static, one of the most lively places to visit on Cancer, is always bumping with activity. People from all over the galaxy come to the club for a good place to let loose and dance the stars away. Most come for the exotic views of different creatures to pick up on. Devona Scoshia is such a creature. Though alien to most other races that originate from Earth, she still holds a beauty like no other. Her race develop specific facial patterns in their youth years. Hers give give her the look of a Gothic maiden. Black natural matching star patterns over each white, pupiless eye. Dark blue is the color that claims her silky skin. Shoulder length hair is adorned with the color red.
The most noticeable trait about her would have to be her slender form. Though she is above average height of any normal female, she has the stunning figure that could make an hourglass jealous. The visual seductress prefers to hide such traits with a black leather long coat. As far as the rest of her attire, she wears red and black camouflaged cargo pants, tightened up by a pair of knee high, stiletto heeled boots. Her long coat is all she has to cover her upper body. To top it all off, she wears a set of red lensed goggles whose use is only known to her.
She sits in the active club at the bar counter with a tall glass in her hand. Her slender, dark blue tail remains wrapped around a single leg to the bar stool her luscious behind claims. The very end of the tail houses a red colored triangular tip. Devona has her chin rested upon her free hand as the elbow to the said hand remains rested on the bar counter. With her legs daintily crossed, she simply stares that the cyan colored fluid in her tall glass. After a moment of ponder, she quickly downs the entire glass in one gulp. Her white eyes finally begin to scan the surrounding club. The constant dance music drowns out any other form of noise to her.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Club Static (Revised)
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 11:06:27 pm »
For the young man, being away from home was as distressing as it was disturbing. Nuru licked his lips and looked around, shuffling through the masses of bodies that bumped and ground to the music. He’d spotted her from far away, his keen mismatched lavender and green eyes zeroing in on the strange looking creature. Surely she’d know where he was, this didn’t look at all like the place where the pilots agreed to take him.

Despite being bumped against repetitively, Nuru managed to hold his stature and stand tall amoung the bouts of weird looking people. Surely he looked odd as well. Delicate purple, blue and green feathers traced his eyebrow do his cheek bone on his right eye, the green one. A lithe body which moved like he were floating was pushed and bumped into. Occasionally groped and hit on until the molesters got a look at his semi-exposed chest.

A man.

A very feminine looking man.

Though still polite.

Nuru gnawed lightly on his lower lip and held his right hand to his chest. They’d showed him this place and told him to find someone who can help him. The way they said it so… It was so… Sinister? Mean? Swallowing the lump in his throat, he pushed his left hand up out of the masses of sleeves that dragged on the ground – He’d been keeping them up so no one would step on them – and clutched at his braid.

Like the feathers surrounding his right eye, his hair had random strands of purple, red and green. Nuru was bred to be a womans pet, was twisted and turned into something none of any gender could match. Though, as he got closer to the woman he could imagine there was something his Mistress would have liked. Swallowing the nervousness again, he took a deep breath of the foul smelling air and lightly tapped her on the shoulder before sitting in an empty seat beside her and offering a kind small smile.

How would one go about talking in this place? Nuru frowned for a second and looked around, writing would be good, raising your voice would irritated someone.

Screw that.

”Excuse me, miss.” He all but yelled under the thumping music, “But where am I? Could you help me please?” Nurus mismatched eyes were worried looking, he’d had to use every bit his dead Mistress had left him, and he’d be damned if he got stuck here. This wouldn’t do well for him at all. Nuru quickly looked over his shoulder and wrapped all the extra fabric onto his lap, shaking his head at the bar waiter when he motioned to get him something.

Not like he had any money to get something with.  “I... I appear to be lost and… Would greatly appreciate your help… Please?”

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 10:33:31 am »
The pointed ears of the dark creature twitched when the lithe figure of a man decided to attract her attention. She slowly turned her head to fixate her endless sea of white eyes on the young man's body, not his face. One couldn't really tell where she was looking, with the lack of coloration and pupils in her eyes and such. A suggestive smile slowly perked up upon her delicate facade as she listened to the gentleman plead.
"Now why would a pretty little thing like you be lost in a club like this?" Devona replied in a sultry tone as she drew a pointed index nail down the center of Nuru's semi-open chest. Before another word could be exchanged between the two, a dim light blue flash enveloped the area where the blue femme was sitting. She was nowhere to be seen. A black leathered arm suddenly draped over Nuru's left shoulder as another one slid in front of him from under his right arm. A dark blue slender tail soon found itself wrapped around the lithe man's left leg.
"Fate was kind to send you to me. Anyone else would take advantage of you, so just play along." The alien woman whispered directly into Nuru's left ear as she held him from behind, her right hand slowly brushing the nails up from his chest to his neck.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 02:40:02 pm »
Plush lips fell open and he stared wide eyed at the woman. A light blush tinged his cheeks and he could only blink at her, amazed with himself that he could hear her over the pounding bass of the music everyone else was dancing to.  The black marks on his forehead creased when her eyebrows rose up, clearly worried. He asked for help, not… To be molested!  Quickly he closed his mouth and looked down, ‘pretty little thing’?

Nuru looked at her and made a face, it was cross between worried and embarrassed. The finger dragging along the flesh exposed by his odd clothing didn’t help. Mismatched eyes widened and he stared at her, what… Was it that she was… Where did she go?

Looking over his shoulder the had exposed from the sleeve he put a hand on his other chest to feel a hand. Nuru jumped slightly and then found that woman on his shoulders. Swallowing silent he grasped his long braid in one hand and moved his over hand to cover the one that was trailing up and down his chest. Even if he didn’t like it, it still kind of ticked and sent shivers up his spine.

The tail around his leg didn’t help either. “Ah… Ah…” He stampered out. He hadn’t been expecting this when he asked for help. “I… Play along with what?!” Nuru yelped out, trying to break out of her clutches after wrapping his hand around her wrist to pull it off of his chest.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 09:58:15 pm »
Devona released Nuru once he started struggling without any form of fighting back. Her tail wrapped around her own leg as her smile reformed itself into a devilish grin. It was clearly obvious that she was enjoying his minor torment. But that was not what she was getting at. She stood up straight with her hands at her hips.
"Now there is no need to panic. It's not like I forced myself upon you." The dark woman spoke as she bent at the waist to bring her face closer to his.
"I would suggest not making a scene. I'm almost certain someone would take advantage of you in here, if you do." She spoke in almost a whisper. Soon after, she brought her own form closer to Nuru, nearly pinning him against a bar stool, but not quite.
"Listen, whoever directed you to this place, had bad intentions. Someone of your stature would be better off leaving and heading to the Blue District for information. This place is more suited to pirates, thieves and those looking to have a wild time. I can help you out of this place unharmed, but you would have to do something for me in return." Devona whispered again, but directly into the boy's ear. From any other angle, it would appear like a seductress, whispering sweet nothings into the peacock man's ear.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 07:16:41 pm »
The stench of sweat and alcohol poured out into the hallway, as well as random, multi-colored flashes of light.  Jamsheed strolled down the steel grated floor towards the doorway.  Two bouncers stood guarding the entrance to Club Static.  He was a regular here lately, always looking for trouble.  The bouncers gave him a quick nod, but Jamz didn't even notice them, he entered on his own accord.

The club was packed this evening with all walks of life.  There were humans, lanaerians, sigrenes, centaurs, androids, cyborgs, and even a few elves.  It was dim inside, but strobe lights and laser lights pumped their vibrant colors throughout the room, dancing across the walls, tables, and bodies that filled it.  A stage was set up in the farside of the room where a dj stood wearing a super computer visor that connected directly to the speakers that filled the room.  He was playing fast, pulsing, popular electronic dance music and the crowd was loving it, showing their appreciation by jumping and dancing to the beat.

The bar was almost full too.  Only a couple seats were not taken.  He began walking towards one, his cigarette leaving a silent trail of smoke.  A beautiful lanaerian woman, wearing next to nothing at all bumped into him.  He glanced at her and raised his eyebrow.

"Okay there sweetheart?"

She smiled and her pupils dialated.  She was sweating profusely and dancing wildly, obviously high on some kind of drug, probably Xstazium, which Jamsheed has his fair share of in his twenties.

He continued on his way towards the bar where he took a seat and waited to be served.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal