Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Alice and Mouse, all wrapped up  (Read 6767 times)

Anonymous

Alice and Mouse, all wrapped up
« on: June 25, 2008, 11:34:55 am »
So, I sketch. Some times, when feelin' all fancy like, I ink things. But that isn't real often. And I lack any and all computer like skills in which to make my art all pretty like on the computer. And my coloring skills...well...I can color in the lines? So pretty much everything I post is a sketch ^.^;;

But here are a few of Devi I did the other day. When rather bored and she's fun to draw. I'm not super thrilled how they turned out, but I was really sick when I drew them. The tattoo on her back was actually drawn by my friend Kayce. Because no one wants to see my attempts at a tattoo. It's just sad. And...er...again, the pose is from a Victoria Secret catalog. So um..yeah, sorry about that. Some day I'll get a real art book...

And blame Shizzy for the cheesecakey one. It's all his fault.

This is her uniform, having to be modified to show of the scar on her arm. And Shizzy decided to pick the hardest part on the body to show off in the candidate uniforms.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 12:32:13 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: Rina's collection of random sketches
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 03:51:08 pm »
Always blame Shizzy. It's always Shizzy's fault. People just wanna blame someone for drawing risque stuff, and it's always gonna be me isn't it? Rhetorical question, no one answer that. *Shifty*

Ah that Devi. She is a little sweety.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 04:34:06 pm »
Aaaaw! She's so cute x3 I luff them!

Chica: *cough*whore*cough*

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 10:22:46 pm »
Hell yeah I'll blame the Shizzy. You were the one talking about Googling 'Naughty bits' so then I had to do it. And there was a really cool pose. So I had to draw the pose. I do wish I had been feeling a little more....there when attempting to draw it. But ah well.

Devi: *cough*Jealousbitch*cough*

Anonymous

Re: Dyerlich's Angel's added ^.^
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 10:09:59 pm »
And this is because I was talking to Shizzy and we found it funny that the most asexual pilot managed to get three cute girls as candidates. And...so Dyerlich's Angels was born. And....Mia and Dracy...I am so sorry for butchering your poor girls. I did this at game, so I had to draw them from memory and my memory sucks. So sorry if I messed up the details

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 10:14:18 pm »
Hehehehe! So cuuuute! I just wanna cuddle em!
And Shizilicious there are worse things to be blamed for :P

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 10:18:06 pm »
*bursts out laughing*

That is so awesome! XD

I love how they're all so... Bright and noticeable. (well, not in the line art, but as characters they are x3 )

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 01:36:28 am »
Hehe, that's awesome
I don't mind you drawing Vyo, it's interesting to see what other think she's looks like ^^
Hehe, she looks a lot less timid there which she probaly will be by the time she becomes a pilot ^^
And it's too bad she's going to chop most of that pretty hair off >.<

EDIT: I just noticed the lil Dyerlich in the corner rofl XD

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 03:23:40 am »
Ahahah! Oh, that's great, they all look great xD

Marshal wants more girlies now xDD

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2008, 05:02:09 am »
Quote from: "Chocotastic"
Marshal wants more girlies now xDD

Which is probably why he doesn't get more XDD

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2008, 05:56:51 am »
Damn! The universe conspires against him again xD

The girlies better watch out when Dyerlich goes into his mating phase. It'll be all akwardness and spikey elbows.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2008, 11:04:12 am »
Mating phase? I like where this is going.

That was an epic idea, Zombie. I salute you. /)owo
The poses are really nice~

Aaaand Fala, the epic feminist, gets Alik. This whole program is a festival of irony~

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2008, 01:22:14 pm »
Eeek Dyerlich mating phase. If that's not creepy I'm not sure what is.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2008, 03:46:10 pm »
Quote from: "Chocotastic"
The girlies better watch out when Dyerlich goes into his mating phase. It'll be all akwardness and spikey elbows.

For some reason I totally thought of "Beware the Jabberwocky" when I read that XDD Which rather amused me. And I know Devi for one would be like, "Wait? What? No....Dyerlich doesn't have a penis. Right?"

And thank you Incen ^.^ Though I totally cheat and use reference models. All hail the mighty Victoria's Secret.

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2008, 06:59:34 pm »
Heh heh, he's totally gonna call them together and say that. "Good morning Angels." xDD Such and awesome line. Man. He's only uninterested, he totally does want sexxors once in a while! xD

Man, if Devi hadn't come along, Dyerlich's Angels would have never been born, so big thanks to Zombie for making Shizzy's creepy insane mind think this up...and then...force her to draw it. Cause...Damn Dyerlich looks pimping, even in chibi form he's still all about the badassery.

Take that Marshall! You stay away from his angels! Or he'll hafta send Bosley after you.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2008, 07:12:37 pm »
I still think you need to have the random week once ever like...50 years or whatever that Dyerlich just acts really weird XD Because half the pilots will probably take it as a sign of the end times.

I'm actually not super happy with Dyerlich. I really can't draw chibi's like at all and I wanted it to look way cooler ;_; Though you have Lizzy to thank for the smoking jacket he is wearing.

Though you totally didn't force me to draw it. As soon as you said it I was like "YES! IT MUST BE DONE!" And then tried to draw it. Hated that one, scrapped it and then made this one.

Though Dyerlich should totally herd his girls past Marshal some time and just be like, "What can I say? The ladies like me."

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2008, 01:16:06 pm »
When Dyerlich gets closer to his mating cycle, he's totally gonna do that. Show them all off to Marshall and be all "Yeah. Mine. What can I say?" and then keep on walking. He is gonna have a time like that when he just acts a bit different, well, really different. A lot more friendly. With a lot more wandering hands and eyes. >_> And I'll see if I can't convince him to get a smoke jacket. Just because he'd look awesome in it. After it's all modified to fit him and stuff x3

I guess it'd be inappropriate to say "Good morning Angels" after a foursome with his candidates eh?

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2008, 11:34:20 pm »
This is all Shizzy's fault. He wrote the script for it. I just drew it XD It's not done, but I'm not sure when I'll feel like actually inking it and cleaning it up a little, so I figured I would post it now.

Anonymous

Re: Comic!
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2008, 11:50:10 pm »
Man I love that comic. I'm inking it myself. Wif Photoshop. Rawr.

Anonymous

Re: Comic!
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2008, 12:17:59 am »
Bwahahaha! xD

Well...

Now you HAVE to draw them in their new uniform xD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal